Is Runescape 3 any good?

Is Runescape 3 any good?

Looks kind of comfy

bumpo

After years of not playing, I tried it few days ago.
Idk, imo controls feel uncomfortable, but the atmosphere was cool.

I started playing again, I love it

>playing runescape
>playing old school
pick two

rs3 is bad.

osrs master race

osrs is shit

Was going to start playing again, I typically play around 5 months out of the year. I have been playing since 2008, and RS3 is actually really fun. People who are "OSRS" master race just don't want to accept the fact that RS3 is more of a 2010's game, and more complex than what Runescape once was. You should definitely play

Too much like wow?

I loved osrs back in the day and quit when rs3 came out, but I just made an rs3 acc and it looks nice at least

Have you guys given it a chance?

>Looks kind of comfy
Brendan?

Tried playing RS3 but mine was glitchy as shit. Things wouldn't load properly or something

No, movement and ground targeting doesn't feel as natural as it should. I feel like my character is just about to start doing his own thing without me...

Hmm I feel like it's way more complicated than osrs

I have no idea what to do

play osrs.

heres my stats

Holy fuck, check those dubs.

Get some hunter nub

i haven't tried the combat in it yet

Not sure how to start making money lol

Train up guys.

not trying to be a hater but it looks like absolute fucking shit, that alone will never make me play it

yes sir

Bro can you give me like bronze armor? I skipped tutorial island and have no money or weapons or anything

Tutorial island is dead and gone, at the bottom of the sea now.

dam that is like at least 2 hours work

fucking rs3 pay to win bullshit game

osrs or fuck off

bogla gold

not on osrs

Idk, kind of like os combat.

Sorry, 900m total experience isn't "2 hours of work". My accounts from Classic days.

>claws in osrs
how long until osrs turns into rs3(II)?
the only private server that recaptures the old game play isn't nearly populated enough to recapture the old feeling, or maybe I'm just too old

Honestly its a comfy game but there's no goal at all, you play you grind... to grind more. Its a comfy game but overall I wouldn't recommend it.

EHh they're 200m not many have them

the fact that they're in the game is what was the take away here, eventually they will drop down in price and become more accessible

OP here

So official poll RS3 or OSRS?

So you mean like every fucking MMORPG in existence???

just hop on a private server realize that it's shit and save yourself roughly half the time it would have taken on either of those two options

runescape was never good

Why not both?

bump