Anyone watch My 600 Lb Life? Amber is a 600 lb cutie

Anyone watch My 600 Lb Life? Amber is a 600 lb cutie

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amberrachdi
youtube.com/watch?v=1oTCBgp12vA
ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mbaY1_4WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek, apparently not. and thank goodness for that.

I used to watch it, got bored because of every episode is practically the same story.

There was one guy though, Chuck I think, I felt really sorry for him. He started over-eating after his wife was murdered and then his current wife was planning to leave his ass and take his kid

She probably would be good looking if she was a normal weight.

How do you even get that big?

>tfw I'm a fat fuck
>tfw watching these fat fucks that are twice my size

is this how the rest of the world feels when they look at me?

Jesus christ help

this is her now

holy shit

It's just too sad ( ._.)

THICC

HIGH TEST

Betacucks can't handle the THICC

I'm sorry, user.

Wtf?

Yeah right

I fucking love that show.

I'm slightly overweight, and every episode I watch, it inspires me to keep going as to NOT end up like those folks.

Plus, it's hilarious to watch how in denial some people are and how they justify their 30,000 calories-a-day diet, and then have "no idea" how they gained 60 pounds in a week.

Also, when they DO do well, it's pretty nice to see them happy and pursuing health after being trapping in a bodily prison for so long.

Plus, Dr. Nowzaridan (the doctor that performs the surgeries and check ups) is a blunt, funny, and has a killer accent.

Good show.

nice try. she would be 80% flabby skin

i once worked with a guy that had lost like 80lb or something and he talked about it every fucking day like he invented fruit or some shit

yes it is her facebook is public, google it if you want

Well, if it is her, even after the surgery you still have HUGGGGGE scars. I'd be interested to see a full bikini pic to see how god of a job they could do.

twitter.com/amberrachdi

What the fuck is going on with that wall of flesh below the black sheet she is wearing and who the fuck keeps providing this dangerously overweight people with enough food to sustain their weight?

There is no fucking way that gelatinous blob walks itself to the supermarket, fits into a car to drive through McDonalds, or has fingers capable of using a phone to order pizza. How on earth do these people stay so large and get larger if someone is bringing food to them?

She does you fucking idiot, stop calling everything fake, it's annoying. Any time someone posts something there's a little gnat like you buzzing around yelling "fake!"

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTCBgp12vA

>how they justify their 30,000 calories-a-day diet

Wtf, what they eat in one day I could live off of for more than 2 weeks!
I consume under 2k calories per day and I'm not even skinny

Is there even a point to losing weight if this is what's left behind?

you can get flabby skin surgery though. and it's probably nice to, you know, being able to walk

If you can afford corrective surgery, then yes.

Surgery for the loose skin.

Either way, do you want to be a normalish sized person with scars and stretch marks, or a 600 lb fat fuck who can hardly walk.

being able to move without being forklifted around?

The loose skin will tighten up over time.

so did she diet. or did the doctors just slice open every inch of her skin and pull out the fat?

Being able to live more than 10 years

So she has good face aesthetics, but she is still a little bit of a train wreck.

That's the shitty thing about being that overweight. You can either be fat or starve yourself and work hard to be normal sized yet still disgusted with your body. That's why I hate the 'fat people hate' crowd so much, they have no idea what these people go through mentally.

The alternative is heart complications and premature death. Take your pick.

A lot of damage has still been done to her heart. Depending on how long she was that heavy she might gain 5-8 years back.

That might have been hyperbole on my part, but I remember one person on the show eating upwards of 15,000.

I eat right at 1800-2000 a day. 15k is like a week's worth. Crazy stuff.

>train wreck
I'd love to see what you look like

i dont watch tthis show, is it explain show she gained 600lbs?

Everyone should watch her episode. I forget her name, but she had serious mental issues and extreme denial. It's crazy how she thought she was smarter than every dr she visited.

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS GIVING THESE PEOPLE FOOD?
How fucking irresponsible. It would be like supplying a junkie with heroin.

I think being obese makes you more emotional
I think that in part explains american culture
I do not have the knowledge to back that up

This is the kind of girl you can always dominate by bringing up how fat she is. By subtly and jokingly making fun of her constantly you would gain the upper hand and thus complete control

It's usually
>muh food addiction to cope with depression
as reasoning.

I dunno, would you rather have unsightly flabby skin and be able to walk and do shit or be out of breath laying in a bed waiting for your body mass to overwhelm your organs?

her ass tits and anything else wouldnt be worth it

Qt face tho

Fork to mouth 10x world champion.

Not really. There isn't a definitive answer aside from extreme food addiction. It's something that happens to people over 10-15 years and it's not like she just woke up one day 600 lbs. When you're huge and miserable and take solace in food you're going to do it, because no matter how hard you work or starve yourself for a few days you're going to look exactly the same for a long while.

Not anywhere CLOSE to that fat. About 15 lbs overweight. But I work out a ton, so I don't have lose skin hanging from me, even though I'm much older.

You can still look good if you dress well with loose skin.

At every size, women females are mindless attention whore.

I was never raped or molested as a child, and I can't imagine what kind of confusion and pain a person goes through the rest of their life after an event like that, but why does that make you eat twelve large meat lovers' pizzas a day? To "cope?" C'mon.

The one I'm watching now the girl is in the hospital on a liquid diet because her family are enablers and she won't lose weight around them. She is expected to lose 50 lb in one month on the controlled diet, she only lost 4 lbs. Her family constantly sneaks her in food. Enablers are a huge part of the problem. They'll sit there and cry when the overweight person is talking about dying and being miserable, yet sneaks food into them at the hospital the next day.

ttt

Oh the wonders of dedication and support groups

Look at those tits.

Solid dirty bulk right there.

Fuck enablers.

Spoken like somebody who's been privlege enough to not deal woth depression.
You think I want to be 450 pounds?
Depression leaves an empty void in you and eating helps you feel liking your filling that void

that american house look weird it's like a foreign house or some shit

That lack of personal responsibility disgusts me

i have a confession to make. one of the biggest things that scare me about dating a girl is the possibility that she will get fat in a few years like but not that bad obvously. and of course if she gets fat I cant break up with her.

is there any warning signs to look for? i know skinny body but big upper arms is one.

tell her after a month that you find fat people disgusting

>hey guys, i can totally fuck this girl i know, but I'm afraid she might be fat in the future
>but she's totally into me

Apparently it's not too bad so long as you lose the weight by your mid thirties. That's just for regular obese not TLC special obese though, so it may be different.

It's a good project for someone with the means to mold her properly, surgically and what have you
It's like working with clay, trim of a bit here and there, not touching the breast or booty, sculpting the midsection, trimming off the extra flabby arm and neck skin etc..

She'll make a good BBW or pawg

You could tell she was gonna blow up. You often can.

>A lot of damage has still been done to her heart.
Barring diabetes or a wasting disease like that, she'll be okay. Just being fat puts an extra load on the heart, but it can recover if it's given a chance to

>I can't break up with her

Why not?

Also, learn to cook and tell that bitch to work out and eat healthy. Alternatively this express your disgust at fat people you see walking by, or make jokes about them.

>These wastes of space and resources are still alive
>Bowie, Prince, Alan Rickman, Kiarostami, Bud, Garry Shandling, Abe Vigoda, Merle Haggard, Anton, Caroline Aherne, Ronnie Corbett, Father Jack, Victoria Wood, Frank Sinatra, Jr, Glenn Frey, Lemmy and Muhammad Ali were all taken from us this within the last 6 months

Your logic is completely retarded and your attitude is edgy and embarrassing. Lurk more.

i mean yeah you could, but its like breaking up with someone for being ugly, it would just make you look like an ass no matter how true it is. I havent dated anyone in years, instead opting for flings and fwbs

If your bitch gets fat, stop feeding her carbs and she'll shed weight like a nigga shed his kids

>Frank Zappa's been dead for 20 odd years

wew

WTF? When I had Depression, I thought of killing myself and the last thing in my mind was food. I went from 235 lbs. to 175.

This was me, too, senpai.

>mfw skinny genetics
>mfw i eat chocolates and fast food most days a week and never pass 100 pounds

Part of a relationship is being attracted to each other. It's selfish to get fat if your partner doesn't want you to.

>but its like breaking up with someone for being ugly
It's exactly like that.

If you want an ever attractive masturbation machine, just buy a Fleshlight and stick a Bane cutout on it.

It's a good thing you met your older self from the future, who has a head full of hair and 0% body fat.

>It's like breaking up with someone for being ugly

No it's not, you don't choose to be ugly, you do choose to be fat, it's simply a symptom of lack of self control and responsibility, it's a perfect reason to avoid spending your life with a person who possesses those qualities.

Start eating over 2000kcal a day.

Go to the fucking gym

Same.

Before seeing a psych and getting on some proper medications, I wanted to kill myself, I wanted to self-harm, I withdrew from all my friends and family... and the LAST thing I wanted to do was eat. Lost close to 40lbs myself.

Doing much better now, though. Depression almost a distant memory. Thanks, Buproprione!

loose skin goes away with time
a loooong time

Ah fatties got to protect fellow fat fucks

ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/

You're welcome.

>Be fat in high school
>Now normal weight
>Started going to the gym at least 3 times a week because I'm still disgusted with myself
Do I have a problem?

she's still quite large in her body though, it's her face that lost a lot of weight, but she has a fuck load of loose skin and a bigger bottom half.

>but its like breaking up with someone for being ugly

You're not breaking up with them so there's no correlation. If anything you're freeing them from the excess and revealing their truer form

What is it with normies and this show? I thought my fetish was bad.

Please don't let this devolve into a keto argument /fit/fag broscience thread. Keto works and it is what the doctor on the show puts people on for their initial weight loss. Are there other ways to lose weight? Yes, is this one of many? Yes.

my mom is roughly the same weight as she was when she got married 27 years ago while her friends from high school are whales.

i dont claim to say I'll be a washboard until im 90, but theres a difference between putting on 50lbs after you get married and putting on 100+

Yum
Yuck

No, don't stop til you hit 0% Bodyfat

>Do I have a problem?
Yes. No matter what, you'll always see yourself as the fat fuck you once were. Psychologically, you're fucked, but physically, you'll just get more and more /fit/ at the expense of insecurity.

Yes my wife watches trash like this all the time.

Fat fucks got fat and always have some sob story about how they became fat fucks and it's made worse because they have family who are not-quite-as-fat-but-still-fat fucks who enable them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mbaY1_4WY

WEW