How do i stop thinking about her and what happened?

how do i stop thinking about her and what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Tz1BhjUJDY
youtube.com/watch?v=GE-xLHUfmSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hookers

You dont. You let the misery consume you and drive you to ending your existence.

Or take a lot of drugs.

MGTOW my dudes.

secks someone else.
it goes away surprisingly fast

Give me a full review of this.
Your pain and hatred fuel me.
youtu.be/7Tz1BhjUJDY

You wanna share what happened?

Time.

it's along stupid story it's also very confusing

well, not with that attitude "666"

just sum it up real quick

this is the real answer. find a fun girl. enjoy your life.

Simple, find a fuckbuddy, next thing you know you forgot a ton about her already.

I stopped going to her Tumblr page.

Life is long dude, it's not the end

Hang yourself

Were you dating a feminist ?

hahah dude start drinking like i did. when you're drunk you wont give a fuck anymore.

Weed, my dude.

>tfw you're high and you start picturing her making love to another man

Yeah, she was a stereotypical tumblr chick. Weird humor, feminist, and gay. And honestly I didn't really care. I liked her despite her looking like a boy.

okay i think it's been 7 years now
well personally was bullied at school so am a bit warped i know that now
>so i met this girl at work
>am really quite and didn't talk much didn't really know how to cos i was abused from a early age and pretty much didn't have parents or friends
>so back to the wtory
>met this girl at work
>first few days were great we got along
>well the thing is at the job there was this guy he was generally a bad guy
>he would tell people to not to talk to me and would bad mouth me to the super visors they all belived him and hated me (I know he did this cos i over heared him once and one co worker told me he does shit like this)
>so the guy does this thing at work (we all worked shifts and it was part time)
>after she left it was just us the supervisor the manager me and him
>we all sit down he tells me i should not harras her
>well cos of my bad past and low self esteme i felt like a perve and felt bad for the girl so just found it difficult to talk to her
>back then i was really innocent and stupid so thinking back i feel dumb for falling for the shit i did
>any way couple of weeks go by the guys all over her he does extra work so he's more close to her
>latter on he even does this thing where they both stair at each other
>i did feel like shit about the whole thing and the supervisor being this really nice lady use to laugh about what was going on with the nice manager
>latter on she got pregos by some dude not her boyfriend (also her boyfriend was abusive towards her and she use to cheat on him and him on her)
>she was kinda lose she would kind of sleep with every one she would go to clubs have sex with random guys
>any way she got an abortion and she left i felt so low at the point thinking i would never see her again i contacted her on face book
>pls note she kinda treated me like shit at the time she would block me everytime i sent her a message so i thought maybe i should leave her alone

I don't understand how people can habe such trouble forgetting a past lover. I'm over it by the next morning. At my worst I went and got ice cream and went home. Am I fucked up or is OP just a fag?

Same guy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GE-xLHUfmSw

continued on
>any way i sent her asking how she was she just blocked me
>she comes back i still could ot talk to her thought she found me repulsive so could not talk to her
>i felt really bad for her and didn't know what to say to her
>at this time thinking back i think she did like me but it was just such a clusterfuck of a time
>any way she gets an abortion and starts to see the original guy that sat us all down and told me i was harrasing her [the thing is he was with his ingaged at the time i am very tempted to go tell her he was cheating on her but really i just don't want anything to do with that bastard]
>Also note she was fucking different guys at the time
>latter on i left the department i was working in cos i needed different time (also at this time there was a lot of bullying that was aimed at me and how i was treated really pisses me off and what happened back then is another long story)
>any way i left i could not talk to her i would send her facebook messages (back then i was kind of reatarded and socially inpet in a way) so would just ask her to have lunch with me she wouldn't even reply she would just block me and i found it really hard going back to work and seeing her (I was normally withdrawn cos of the assults and bullying i had to go through at school which is another long story)
>any way i left the department and latter on find out she is married i did try to talk to her but it gets even more complicated
>i wasn't that sad when i found out she was married she was still fucking other guys then but it just feels like i dunno did she like me or not should had done this or not it just really hunts me i see her facbook account and i feel like messaging her but and i really don't want to freak her out

sorry if that's too confusing

no

OP is this guy

Dude, if she's only fucking guys for fun, even if she's married, it's not worth your fucking time, so wake the fuck up and carry on. This girl is a whore. How can you be sad about that, srsly.

Sorry I'm really a slow reader, but I'm trying

i am sorry it's really long and complicated

np, I actually couldn't understand all but, you seem like a caring person and she sounds like a whore

Why even bother? Aren't you sure you aren't just falling for her "indifference"? Because people get really attracted to that

If you feel sorry for her don't, she chose her shit, who fucks several people at the same time anyway? Maybe a dumb guy but a girl? ffs

You care too much dude, I really don't know how to help

Why do you care?

Bump

thanks for your advice it's kind of a hard for me to talk about and it's embarrasing for me

Bump