I fucking hate my neighbors, what can i feed their dogs to make them sick as fuck

i fucking hate my neighbors, what can i feed their dogs to make them sick as fuck

What did the dogs do? Fuck with their car or something. The dogs aren't to blame for your neighbors' shit

Dont be a pussy and take it out on an animal.

Feed them your mums cooking

>i hate someone
>how can i hurt a dog

Key their car dont do anythign to the dogs you cunt

The best option is to take their dog, kill your neighbors, and then feed the dog their former owners.

this. blow it out your ass, OP

How about you leave animals alone you sociopathic degenerate. Vandalise their house or something.

acetaminophen/paracetamol (Tylenol) is very toxic to dogs and cat, you can give a very unpleasant death by liver failure to the dog by feeding him a handful of pills.

Alternatively, chocolate.
Alternatively, just fucking shoot the neighbors, instead of picking on their pet

Fuck their dogs. The dogs are the reason I hate them. The dogs get out all the time attack neighborhood animals and when the animal control comes they talk their asses off where nothing ever happens. Stop being such sensitive cunts

choclate with some meat

Appreciate the multiple options

Do what ye may but that's some cowardly shit to fuck with someone's dogs

>sensitive cunts
So why dont you take your agression out on the fucking people then you pussy?
Go fucking get drunk and beat the shit out of the wife before the husband comes home

Pussy faggot

I hope something hits you in the head so hard, you vomit and choke in front of your new boss or fiancee's parents

I'd skin everybody who lets their dogs run around outside their property, except for dog parks.

It's not like I'm harming a cat, An animal that actually is worth something.

You can start by posting more videos of dogs getting rekt.

pour a bunch of asprin into brownie mix and make some brownies

feed the brownies to the dogs

2 reasons that'll work:

too much asprin kills anything
dogs can't process chocolate

Sorta like a sweet last meal. How thoughtful

This.

you could feed yourself some cyanide.

exactly, now if you wanna get real crazy, make a second batch, and take them over to your neighbors as a "hey, I decided to make you guys some brownies" thing, ya know, what nice neighbors do for each other.

Fuckin checked. See, OP, even Satan thinks you're a faggot if you do this.

Antifreeze mixed in water dish fam.

why did potato chips come out of that girls brain?

Cherry tomatoes
Strawberries
room temp pulled chicken

none of those will give them more than a tummy ache. And knowing dogs they'll probably eat their delectable vomit and repeat.

Buy yourself a way bigger and more aggressive dog and let him kill their dogs.

chili flakes wrapped in cheese.
Won't make the dog sick but it will be funny.

Don't tell me this doesn't look delicious

I-I... I want MOAR!

Why's it still wiggling its tail?

Kinda, i want to see it presented nicely on a platter though

autonomous response from the spinal chord

I dunno, not really? I've never tried doggo

cut your dick off, put it through a wood chipper, and feed them the scraps

Also what if they do an autopsy?

veterinary assistant here

while I do not condone the harming of any animal, if we were speaking hypothetically, you have a few options.

1. best option - baking chocolate. this will kill a dog. the higher the concentration of cocoa, the more it will affect the dog. therefore, you want either dark chocolate, or preferably 100% cocoa.
2. raisins or grapes - a large percent of dogs will have an extremely negative reaction to grapes (including raisins). a decent amount of dogs can die within hours of eating raisins.
3. NSAIDs - dogs have much more sensitive livers than humans, and as such, are much less tolerant of NSAIDS. ibuprofen and acetaminophen can fuck them up.

seriously OP, if you have an issue, don't take it out on the dogs. but if the dogs really are assholes that harass people in the neighborhood and demonstrate hostile behaviour, then I can kinda see where you are coming from. still, I cannot condone killing an animal. I'm just speaking hypothetically.

Talk to them or something the you fucking retard. Hurting the defenseless animals won't do anything. Im sure your autism makes you afraid of normal humans but you're not getting to the root of the problem.

Suck start a shotgun before you touch another mans animal. Grow some balls and punch that fuck in his neighbor face, if you must be a credit to afro american race feed a SMALL amount of string cheese to said doggo and your neighbor carpets and floors are fucked. Or man up

>what can i feed their dogs to make them sick as fuck
Pig ears
Beggin strips
Beef
Milkbones
Rawhide chews

any of those will definitely fuck that dog up

Give it chocolate

Monster energy drink, they'll be sick as fuck, dawg!!!

I used to feed my dog grapes :(

acetaminophen isn't a NSAID, get your facts straight

dark chocolate

Rat poison. Make sure it contains an anticoagulant. This route may take a few days.

jet fuel does melt steel beams

So you either must be a nigger, because historically niggers like to abuse animals more than humans. Or you are autistic.
Why don't you act like you have a pair of nuts in your pants and deal with your neighbor like a man??

You must be an invalid.

i wonder, why you'd give this information.

for a dog?

You're a real scumbag for taking it out on an animal

dont hurt dog
slash tires

veterinary assistant again

PLEASE do not use any of the methods depicted in these gifs

I know Sup Forums is a dark place, but come on op... I see dogs that come in on a daily basis that have been beaten or burned or killed in brutal ways. and 99% of the time it is senseless. I have seen animals suffer pain that they do not understand. you have to try to comprehend what animals are like. they have nothing against you. they might be mean, but so be it. 9 out of 10 humans are mean too, so why are dogs any different? it's not like they can hold grudges. they're innocent creatures. please op.

but the humans? who cares about them. fuck em up. slash their tires, key their car, fuck it, do whatever. set their house on fire. kill them. who cares? but don't take it out on a dog. dogs can not sin. they're not aware of the concept of it. so please, try to scrap together some emotion.

Finally some one said it.

kek

Stop being such a nigger then stop being such a pussy then stop being such a bitch

Don't be a passive aggressive pussy faggot.

oops. I was thinking aspirin when I typed that. my bad.

Anti freeze their water

let the dog eat ur fuckin brain,maybe he will die because of ur pure stupidity, fuckin retard

I own two dogs. Love them with all of my heart.
But I'm such a cold fuck that these dog getting wrecked gifs are making me laugh.

If you kys then your neighbors will never bother you again.

fucking idiot. you cannot so autopsies on dogs. an autopsy only applies to humans.

necropsy? yes. it's the equivalent for all other animals. they are rare and expensive as fuck. usually they are only done to determine a cause of death if it it presented itself with unconventional symptoms, so as to ensure that a new virus or disease was not spreading. likelihood of anyone paying to have a necropsy done is extremely small.

OP is too much of a pussy to actually fuck with the people so he fucks with the dogs instead. What a faggot lol. I don't even care you wanna fuck with the dogs but the fact you're too much of a bitch to actually do something to the people that're cunts and instead take it out on the animals who did nothing since you know there's no risk is bitch standards even by a midfag r9ker's standards

Cats are worth shit. I fucking hate cats, I still wouldn't hurt them.

Its just your autism talking. We will try not to judge you as long as you shut the fuck up

Whatever you say.
Still, I need more.

Cats are fucking assholes. They only give a shit about you when they're hungry or need a place to shit and piss and sleep. Cats are worthless and you can barely drive around without hitting a stray one. But I would still never hurt one voluntarily. My normal human brain wouldn't allow it.

feed them a big ol bowl of anti freeze. don't listen to the sensitive pussies in here.

They're not a cuck like you

why u hate cats so much

This is the only option OP. Better not hurt them dogs.

I love how animal abusers get so pissed when you call them niggers or retarded for what they do. Because you can tell how insecure they are. How they know there's something seriously wrong with them. It makes me happy knowing that they suffer mentally for their behavior. Hopefully they were beaten by their guardians as children or raped and thats why they take their anger out on animals that can't hurt them back. Or maybe they didn't experience trauma maybe they are just autistic and can't process emotion correctly.

If you fuck with their animals, I hope you get busted. Pussy.