youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFIRD7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d_YNOOUjeHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fast twitch muscle fiber

5' 11 3/4"

>5'10'
>manlet

pick one

Because he was the most vicious combo of speed and power of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8

Less brain capacity means more weight for muscles

heavy hands, incredible speed, and incredible accuracy. Watch him vs Francois Botha for an entertaining fight between him and a big (for you) man

He fought bums off the street, never beat anyone great

It's a boxing match. Not a who can reach a jar from the top shelf match.

Found the manlet

>locked in a room with tyson
>no weapons
whats user's first line of attack?

Offer my virgin butthole

Tell him about my lifelong passion for pigeons and doves

Ive actually used one of his main power punches in a street fight and blasted some gearned out "bouncer" tallfag square in the face outside a local bar

Im 6ft 240lb, I copied his hip movement and how he almost pushes thru the floor and corkscrews his hips up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2phQYGq2g

this

flawless victory desu

The Klitschkos would beat him.

found the casual

hahahahahahaha what are you 15?

They'd be too big and strong for him.

hahahahahahahahahaha kids these days

>I can't refute his post, so I'll just call him a kid

That's you right now.

Jesus Christ, what an abomination of a human being.

Because Heavyweights forgot what a jab was and allowed Tyson to just wade in and clobber the shit out of them from up close

would tyson beat fedor?
both in their prime

together maybe.

youre a fucking retard. prime tyson was one of the strongest madmen ever. hes knocked out every height and weight one could fathom. and from a pure strength standpoint tyson prime undoubtedly was stronger. like i said, youre a 10 year old nerdling who doesnt know shit about shit

no questions asked.

Who was Tyson's best opponent? An ancient Holmes?

Tyson had a tendency to get tied up. Wlad would tie him up all night long and wear him down.

Vitali had an iron chin, so he could take Tyson punches, great reflexes, and an awkward style. He'd give Tyson fits.

Vitali would, no question

Tyson would find Wlad's chin though

im not even going to bother discussing it with you. you clearly are retarded. your fanboy is an utter embarrassment. learn something, kid

>Tyson Prime
Every time I heard this I imagine him beating superheroes into pulp.

So, you can't refute my argument.

I'll ask again, what was Tyson's best win?

>never beat anyone great
found the neckbeard

>SO MANY HUGE HEAVYWEIGHTS

name them

Because 5'9 to 6'0 is optimal height, it's average for a reason, it works.

Also this

>mfw when 23andme genetic data says I have the fast twitch gene
>mfw I've never lost a fight and am pretty good at sports despite being a pasty, lanky uncoordinated fuck

COULDNT BEAT LENNOX. U SUX TYSON!!! not to mention lennox got creampied by VITALI

he never beat anyone good. fucking meatball

Name one you retard

put his heart and soul into training and listening to Cus

Cus found a literal diamond in the rough and polished it.

it was only after he died that everything spiraled out of control

That's what happens when you clean out a division, no one else can he considered great dumb fuck.

>people think Tyson would lose to Ali

this desu, everyone he fought was a contender and then he beat them and the critics were like "he just a bunch of bums"

salty old bastards think ali would beat him but even ali said tyson would win on arsenio

Right, thats why hagler isn't considered the goat middleweight dumb fuck.

>Nuthugging Tyson fans in a Tyson thread
>calling other people Casual

Vitali has every tangible that was proven to be effective against Tyson. Tyson Lost to every good fighter he stepped up to.

And Tyson said Ali would beat him. Tyson also said both Klitschko's would beat him. What the fuck is being humble you retard?

Any elite heavyweight who was mentally strong enough not to be intimidated by Tyson's shenanigans had the better of him. Tyson was the ultimate front runner and quit whenever the going got tough.

I'd back Ali, Foreman (young and old), Lennox, Holyfield and Vitali against any version of Mike

he could punch REALLY hard.

he hit really hard

I'd back prime Vitali over any heavyweight ever.

>HOW THE FUCK DID THIS 5'10' MANLET
Applied technique, Tyson generated huge amounts of torque through his legs and hips. Watch him when he throws punches, you'll see his body turn and sway immensely. Add this to his head movement and ability to drive into range through set-ups, he could negate distance.

>DESTROY SO MANY HUGE HEAVYWEIGHTS
Tyson only has a handful of good wins. Michael Spinks, Tony Tucker, Frank Bruno twice, and a shot Larry Holmes. He was really a glorified can crusher for most of his career (as almost all prospects are), when he actually got to the pinnacle it faded quickly. Tyson is more of a 'memorable' champion than a 'great' champion. Anyone with a half decent jab and motor probably beats him, even in his 'prime' (god knows you faggots love using that word).

Easily Top 10 pound for pound in entertainment, not even top 100 in terms of ability.

Because he was a fighter, not a boxer

He was ruthless and his technique was spot on. Best boxer of all time imo

>Easily Top 10 pound for pound in entertainment, not even top 100 in terms of ability.

any boxer ever desu

woops. i meant
is right

Because he's the most brutal and vicious and the most ruthless fighter there's ever been. Praise be to allah

He wasn't able of destroying Nice-kun, though

MY STYLE IS IMPETUOUS, MY DEFENCE IS IMPREGNABLE. I'M JUST FEROCIOUS. I WANT HIS HEART.

RIP what could have been if Cus didn't die. His autobiography is a great read into the inner workings of his mentality and how fragile he was mentally. Truly an American success story, though.

Why not dry up and fight middleweight?

Mike fought heavyweight to make Cus happy. He said he used to cry and wish he was bigger when Cus said stuff like "If only you were over 6 feet..."

Mike would never fight at anything other than heavyweight because being anything less than heavyweight champ means not being the official baddest man on the planet.

Islam

Listen, in a fight with best klitschko I cant say who would win. But prime tyson was stronger then both of them.

This

He died before seeing him win the title ;_;

Prime Tyson is a meme, when Holyfield beat him in 1996 he was still good. He got completely handled by Lennox Lewis and he of course took his eye off the ball and got beat by Buster Douglas. What Tyson did at 5'11 was impressive, he was very fast and could generate big powerful uppercuts and he had a thick neck to absorb punishment. One of the most exciting heavyweights to watch but he was nowhere near GOAT.

roids

Don't forget that Tyson was also scared shitless of George Foreman when Don King was trying to set up a fight between the two.

>prime

I don't really think Tyson ever truely hit his prime. If you watch all of his fights from the begining, you can see him go from developing into a well rounded fighter, to just becoming a puncher.

1996 tyson was a shadow of his former self.

Watch his fights from the very beginning and you can see it. He drops off and stops developing right around when he wins his first title.

Selected competition, check his op he wouldn't have a chance against Clitbrothers, let alone Furry. Reach matters in boxing, but politics matter even more.

member when he bit that guy's ear off, I member

thats what made him money. people didnt tune into tyson fights to see him win and outclass the other guy like say ali or mayweather, they tuned in to see a literal who get heemed into the shadow realm. he was a sideshow almost. the knockouts brought in the money and he gave the people what they wanted

That's a shame, because if he would have continued on his earlier path, he could have been one of the greats. Aside from height, he had physical attributes that probably no fighter ever had.

well who knows what he could have done. he had power and speed in combination that was never seen in the division, but like the typical story of a poor inner city kid with talent he fucked it up, not entirely his fault, people exploited him and led him astray etc. despite all that shit he became a famous millionaire and a champ so cant really say he wasted it

>they tuned in to see a literal who get heemed into the shadow realm.

For some reason this made me laugh so hard I almost cried

This.

Wladimir would get crushed. Vitali was much better and tougher. Wlad is really the biggest joke in hw history.

Closer to 5'9 desu.

People in this thread calling Tyson a bum miss the point. He didn't fight the best in his prime, its true, but you can still see the talent there. The 90's version was pretty much a shot fighter but the 80's version w/ Cus would have to be even money with great HW in history.

His only wins were against nobodies. He got destroyed by good fighters. Tyson hit fast and hard, but his footwork, movement, and distancing were shit, which is why he was outmatched by literally any decent opponent he was up against. Nostalgic casuals love him, though.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And faster.

It would be lucky to last 5 rounds.

Go and take a look at how many niggers he knocked out in close.

The biggest travesty to come from him losing to Douglas was that the 1991 fight with Holyfield never went ahead. Holyfield was under stated and believed in his heart he was going to beat Mike Tyson and shut everybody up, Mike himself knew what a great boxer Holyfield was and knew that was a possibility. And then he lost and the rape case happened and he lost some of his best years.

juiced to the eyeballs and most of his opponents took a dive including Spinks. If he was around today he would be utterly crushed by Tyson Fury.

>Rhonda Rousey shadow boxing.webm

A literally who beat his ass twice

Shame hollyfield isnt that recognize beside that dude who gotten his ear bit by tyson

youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFIRD7_5Y

reminder that Spinks was 32-0 coming into this fight and an Olympic gold medalist. He quit forever after Tyson

>tyson fury

you mean the guy whose license is suspended for doping?

Watch the doc Chasing Tyson if you can find it. By the way Mike talked about Holyfield you can tell he really got inside his head and makes you realize he would've probably always had the beating of him.

drugs and strength or people were taking dives.

Holyfield doped so much it gave him heart problems, Mayweather used masking agents. Most boxers have used drugs at some point. I refuse to believe that Pacquiao's rise in the late 2000's wasn't fuelled by drugs. If Tyson Fury did use nandrolone he was clean when he beat Wladimir Klitschko.

That's a great documentary, think it's on netflix

>Vitali had an iron chin, so he could take Tyson punches

stop.

ali isn't humble, tyson is.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_YNOOUjeHw

watch this shit leaf

the shots both landed on each other would make tyson shit his trunks

A fucking Frenchman talking about fighting, kek. See yourself out of this thread, Pierre.

he just barely makes the top 10 hw list biggest hype job of all time had no heart and looks for sympathy for it

>you now remember hollyfield is the only boxer to have 4 heavy weight titles

> despite all that shit he became a famous millionaire and a champ so cant really say he wasted it

He's definitely famous but isn't he pretty much broke nowadays?

>manlet detected

The real world starts at 6'3" pal.

All the lanklet butthurt ITT

>m-muh r-rreach

>not even top 100 in terms of ability.
the absolute delusion