Roast me fags

Roast me fags

who dis qt

closet homo who dreams of being pretty/10

man hands

I'll roast you with my 9 1/2 inch cock lol

timestamp cunt

sage in all fields

you're really pretty and i bet you cant provide a time stamp.

I bet youre somebodys beard

Tits or gtfo

You look like the offspring of a garden gnome raping Ed Sheeran then getting shot in the face with the makeup shotgun

lay off on the burgers.

So I think your main issue is maybe you're a little bit larger than what most people consider to be acceptable You can tell that you're angling down a little bit to try and hide your weight issue, but in general you seem like you are fairly pretty. Do you really want to be judged solely on your looks though?

plus the hiding half your face with your hair, which is very pretty btw

You cant roast women you've literally accept you'll never go to school for math or engineering, youll never have a real career, you yourself decided your "conversations" will consist of talking about ice cream flavors and what shoes you're going to buy. You dress like a whore because you're not allowed to approach men, and if a man does pretend you're good looking, which youre not, few women are, you'll only mug him for his income that's 3x yours

If you could roast women men would be doing that already.

Test tube children will make women redundant, and then you'll just be assholes who can't do anything. As soon as children can be created in a lab trust me like half of women are going to "magically go missing" because men are so sick of your behavior. The only thing a woman has ever done is push her higher status on men who have to give her everything she has

Skank and Fag
OC just 4 u

you look like this chick i want to fuck at my work named taylor

Why fuck her when you can suck and fuck your own mom. I dont get why people can't answer this question. It makes perfect sense.

Ohohoh maaaan !

I fucking love you

Go home tumblr.