Ok I only do this so often but these Sup Forums threads suck tonight. Homicide cop here AMA

Ok I only do this so often but these Sup Forums threads suck tonight. Homicide cop here AMA

how long have you been a homo?

Are you a homicide cop

What age are you and what is the worst crime scene you have ever dealt with?

Was a chalk outline around a body ever used, or is it a movie thing?

why dont you homicide yourself to see who would take the case

How 'hard' is your job. Does it take a lot of effort or skill (excluding time)

I'm 43 the worst would be a dad who beat his kid to death for a bathroom accident. Kid was 8 I think and have nightmares about it all the time.

Single biggest tip on how to get away with murder?

Opinion on pedos traps and furries?

have you noticed, as do all professionals who deal with blacks, that they're more fucked up than normal people. I want black stories

It's either twittling my my thumbs working cold cases 10 hrs a day or hot case I have worked for 48 hrs straight until I had to sleep in my car for 4 hrs because I couldn't see straight

People kill each other so what

Do you have faith in humanity?

Come on op, I engaged you, answer my question in please.

Do you get to fuck corpses or know someone who does?

Pedos need to be locked up for life they will only ruin people's lives so they can blow thier wad one time. Traps? Don't care they are usually normal ( as far as crime goes) never had a major crime with them. Furries? No experience they are ok as far as I have seen

Have you figured out yet that you have no oversight you could yourself kill whoever you want, investigate yourself, and then get away with it. How many times have you done this. Why else would you be a homicide detective. Cause you like being awake for days?

Yes but it's not that simple it's after the fact. Usually at the end. All forensic evidence has to be collected and complete pictures and video come first

What purpose does it serve?
If you have a bunch of pictures with numbers, showing the scene from several angles, why would you need the outline?

Ever fucked someone in uniform/on duty?

I will answer your post and five down in one. No I don't have faith in humanity. I do this because it some of the crimes sickin me. One guy kills another in a bar fight ok it's terrible but it happens. Someone kills a kid? That's why I do the job. I remember every one and have nightmares. That's also why I drink too much

You should get some help to cope with these things. Drinking is only a temporary solution.

It's for court and litigation purposes. Lawyers pick everything apart. The states attorney has one shot and it has to be ironclad. One fuck up an the accused walks in trial. Double jeopardy thing

Huh, okay.

That is not true I have a ton of oversight. Funny you mention that though there are multiple cold cases around the U.S. that I suspect law enforcement was envolved. It's kind of like bringing a lawsuit against a hospital all of the doctors protect each other.

I grew up with cop in community, all cops say same, "do it for the children," lmao, my dad was friends with him and my dad psychologically tormented me and physically dominated me i have no interest in people or being alive I've never had any happiness in my life

Some other kids dad was a homicide detective as well and this kid was on every illicit drug you could imagine

I really dont think cops are "good people," or whatever you say to yourself, I think you get into it because your sexuality makes you drawn to men in power positions

I just had two squad cars pull up on me when i was walking to mc donalds and they hop out telling me "i know what i did," I talk in a deep, consistent voice and these retarded fuckers stop shouting at me cause you know they're sexually attracted to me

I appreciate the two cents you shared about the process of being a cop and the judge but i know this thread isnt going anywhere

You dont sound like youre from Mexican controlled area, you dont have blacks in your area, youre not going to share any stories you do have. You're here for emotional support from strangers because you dont know where else to look

I grew up in high gang concentration, whoever dies, dies, if i die, and i expected to, then i die. Life has no value. Niggers will replace anybody who dies 30 times over by inbreeding their cousins without knowing it

I've never seen the police as useful and i would never go to the cops for anything except to piss people off, like to piss of white people (im white). to call the cops on them cause i know there's nothing they could effectively retaliate against me because of it

Obviously the police kill people and cover it up

If they kill people so easily and are sexually attracted to guys why can't i get a cop to let me jack him off in uniform?

Not op here, are you ill somehow?
Your way of writing is kind of disjointed and that shit about cops being sexually attracted to you sounds weird.
You're assuming a bunch of stuff and talking about calling the cops frivolously to annoy other people.
What are you on about?

>Not op here, are you ill somehow?
>Your way of writing is kind of disjointed

Nobody cares about your verbal abuse go shoot yourself you fucking fag

If I was to verbally abuse you, I'd call you a crazy fuck with odd notions of sexual domination, rather odd ideas about other races and a weird relationship with cops.
I was just asking if you might be mentally ill, if you had said yes, I would have recommended seeking psychological help.

>If I was to verbally abuse you,

Go shoot yourself you fucking fag

No, I won't.
Besides it's pretty rich that you're calling me a fag while you're the one having fantasies about cops being sexually attracted to you.

>No, I won't.

It will solve a variety of issues

How will me killing myself solve your issues?
You clearly came into this thread with them.
I kind of responded to your post out of concern, but you clearly don't want any of it.

>How will me killing myself solve your issues?

Youre the only one i seem to have

Then engage me instead of telling me to kill yourself.
What issue do you have with me and what do you want to do about it?

Myself*

>Then engage me

Engage yourself with a bullet you fucking fag

Fuck you and suck my dick. It might make you chill out or something.

>Fuck you

Why do you force people to keep tabs open just to tell you to kill yourself

Nobodys reading your verbal abuse autistic garbage

Yet you keep replying.
I gave you some slight resistance to your view on life and you reacted like you just stumbled in on me fucking your dog or something.
I'm not forcing you to do anything, your ego is. I gave you a slight critique on how your post looked and you jumped down my throat.

No u.
Also this has now turned into a "how long can I keep this salty fucker responding" thing for me.
You could make it fun by being more inventive in your pejoratives though.

Havent read a single one of your comments in what now, 38 minutes?

Yet you're still replying. Why is that by the way?
Also I've perhaps spent about 7 minutes on you total, I just tab out while I wait for my next salty "Go shoot yourself you fucking fag".

well that escalated quickly

Yeah, I decided on fucking with him, since insomnia isn't going to entertain itself.

ye i hate being an insomniac im up till about fuckin 6 am most nights fuckin sucks hard

>they are ok as far as I have seen
you never claimed to be a clinical psychiatrist

Why would anybody pretend to have a conversation with somebody showering me with abuse im not even reading like why

You could pick people who are mentally sane to have a convo with, people who have a brain, people who have accomplishments, who have social skills, and youve decided to appear out of nowhere and pretend youre having a convo to some random asshole i have to tell to kill himself for 35 more minutes

You want this fucking retard for yourself go for it pretend youre having a conversation with him

It'll be 7 am here soon.
Went to bed at 8 am yesterday.
Go find yourself a cop boyfriend, pull the stick out of your ass and relax man.
You're the one who started the abuse man, I perhaps could have been more delicate about asking if you were ill, but you were the one who jumped to abuse.

and when the autism is this advanced its time 2 tune out

>Go find yourself a cop boyfriend

This retard is going to spam harassment jpegs and the word autist / edgelord for 47 minutes

this thread isnt even anything its some homosexual police officer showering me with abuse i'm not reading, and then some random downie showed up to do autism spam. its not even a real thread and yet the downies who do the autism spam are already parking their car here

Oh fuck, you think I'm the cop?
The cop probably left ages ago, I'm just some guy who reacted to your weird wall of text about cops, other races and dominating fathers.