Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

how often should I wash my penis

Are you a thot or trap?

no

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Do you like metal?

What is the meaning of life?

Are you able to push your dick back between your legs and go fuck yourself?

can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

IQ goes up 3 points every time this shit gets posted.

Fuck off with this gay thread already you retarded faggot. What's the point of threads like these? The only replays you get is superior posters like me stopping by to call you a retarded faggot, only to leave right after, not even sticking around to read any replys.

Not this again....

want to fuck again soon?

Same post fucktard, seen this shit a while back

How much fun is it pretending to be smart. "Understand music at a dealer level" fuck off. If you were really that smart, you would not be on Sup Forums!!!. IQ is 132. At least I can admit that I'm not Steven Hawking's. Who's better now.

But, you're still weak and flawed because you're a faggot.

Your brain is improperly wired. You're also browsing Sup Forums, so see, you really are no more important than any faggot here.

Wow, a real treasure to society. No matter what anyone in this thread says don't try an heroing because you can't relate to your generation. It would be a really really bad idea if you tried that. Seriously, just don't think about how the world is wasted and how most people with that level of IQ typically go on to do very bland under appreciated work. Honestly though, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to not be able to relate to normies, but I'm sure you have no problem with that OP!

What came first, the chicken or the rape?

>Genius level IQ.
>Posts on Sup Forums

Uh huh...

If you are so brilliant,why are you so socially inept? Being so far out on the curve tends to draw negative attention. This includes idiots and the so called ubermensch. Enjoy feeling equally superior and lonely, you pretentious cocksucker.

I had a comprehensive understanding of linear time travel when I was four years old. Stop being a damn narcissist, and start using that IQ for the betterment of the human race. Fucking troglodytes come out of the woodwork these days.

Are you going to show us your feminine penis or can we just leave already?

>IQ is 169

Interesting, most folk with really high IQ tend to have some serious and mental issues later in life, a quick google of "child prodigy" reveals alot transgender, suicide and social destruction. The finest mathmatical mind in a generation is now a hooker.

Basically were do you fit in to the genius failure pool?

Enjoy your Heroin addiction and shit tier life because none of that shit matters.

>My IQ is 169

Awww that's cute, mine is 170. Don't worry though, if you work really hard you could even be as smart as me someday!

I can testify to this. I have several mental illnesses. I'm not sucking anyone's dick though.

DUDE! I know exactly what you're saying, Trogdor was the shit!!

The fuck are you smoking.

Dinorah???

And yet you are on the same rock with everyone else. Maby u should... Learn.... To get along and not flaunt your... Talents. Sigh# so much intelligence and yet no common sense... Shame.

On a side note you're fucking hot.

I understand it's b8 but still iq doesn't mean anything. I have a high iq but I'm of average intelligence, and it's not just me. Marilyn Monroe apparently had an iq of 160ish and all she did was get fucked by a president.

No.
II'm not pretending, What is it to be gained from that?
See pic related.

kek at monroe

It's our friendly neighborhood SpiderMan! Hooray! We're saved!!!!

I got a couple more IQ points she can swallow

Tips or it didn't happen

NiggUhhh!
...You rock!

Oh shit you have a lot of my shit.

>Academic or Educational problem
If you're so smart why do you have that problem?

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but
I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

>169 IQ
>Not immediately seeing the point in lying about IQ over the Internet

I have 125 IQ and I have to say, kill yourself, nigger. You're lying.

I thought this was a bait and leave thread. I'm sorry for the troglodyte bit. Do you also find it difficult to express things that are so easy for you to understand, but so difficult for others? Did you also have greater empathy for plants, and animals than deemed normal as a child?

>it's fun to pretend.

It's okay, we all like Trogdor.

Ive never had an IQ test, i listen to hollywood undead, fob, tøp, slipknot, some folk such as woody guthrie, leadbelly, etc. I play guitar. Not a big fan. I love metal working, such as stock removal, forging, welding, even wood working. I also never study in school, miss about 2 to 3 days a week on average, and have straight A's as well.(it fluctuates because missed work, but as soon as its done it bumos back to A). I spend my free time shooting, reading informational things online, learning to reapplying them, honing my skills. Music is something I do typically on a school bus or in class when theres nothing else to do, or when Im crusing around. HOWEVER all in all, sometimes I can be forgetful, especially short term, I forget something that happened yesterday, but remember it a week later. Sometimes I think Im retarded but I realize Im not after looking at how dumbed down my peers are, and that really shows when I socialize or hang out with them. Also 18 and senior.

My question is what do you think my IQ is, AND why do you think youre a special cookie for a high iq?

tl:dr
the music I like is better than the music you like

Yea, some people just lack motivation...i.e. ME.

Sup OP.
My ID is 619.

Your IQ is probably like 5.

You mean IQ?

Saved the same gif twice faggot?

who gave you the iq test, and a reason to lie about your intelligence is for one to stroke their massive ego cock

>slipknot
must be two digits

Cool story bro, op is copy pasts

>[zalgo] Nezperdian hive-mind [/zalgo]

NO 619 MOTHERFUCKER! THAT MEANS I'M MORE MEXICAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! NO TACOS FOR YOU CULO!

Last time you made this thread you said it was 163.

Wow...
-_-

AY CARUMBA!

Solve this and thoroughly explain your answer.

Me gustaría tener sexo contigo me dejarías cogerte?

5 Because fuck you

My IQ is 190. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 15 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

162 IQ here. Does the separation from your piers on nearly every level make you want to kill yourself like it does me? Do you resent humanity as a whole?

My IQ is 165 so what? there are 21 million people like you in the world, you are not that special normie

>quando un gringo se enoja porque sabe que las muchachas les gusta el pito Mexicano.

Why the fuck are people taking the bait?

Average IQ at best.

>has genius level iq
>still in high school.
fuck off lol.

>implying OP didn't take a new test every time she makes this thread

Tell me, oh great one, what is a peenus weanus?

>separation from your piers
wut?

>-_-

Reminding everyone that if you didn't take the official MENSA IQ test that takes hours to complete and is supervised then your test was bullshit.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!
DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Put on make up and wear feminine clothes (no shorts or straight brim caps, but skirts, maybe a bra and panties for good measure). Maybe change your hair cut, not saying cutting, just changing.
There. Dis way u'll get all dem dicks!

Sorry really drunk. The feeling of not being able to connect with friends/family. I feel like i cant connect to anyone. It's lonely.

My IQ is 1000000. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

All this and I'm a one month old fetus still in the womb.

Ask me anything.

Sage all fields

I have a 200 iq, I run two software companies, graduated HS at 16, write my own music, studying is actually a skill you will need when you done any real work so learn to learn, and enjoy the depression of anyone with a high IQ!

>My IQ is 169.

And yet here you are on Sup Forums.

With that big IQ and you are using Sup Forums?
Who do you think you are fooling?
Einstein was doing better with that IQ, you are not. So shove it up your ass.

Post your songs user

Well this is shit B8 but i like it better than BBC faggotry so i wont even sage and ill give you a rare B8
MB8GA

ITT fags who think they're smart but will accomplish nothing in life and will die unhappy and alone thinking they are better than others

r/iamverysmart