Smoking thread! What r U smoking?

Smoking thread! What r U smoking?

OP smokes Cherry Pie. Pic related. Is this about 5g? Some crushes are not in picture but it isnt much.

If it's super dense then yeah maybe

yeah looks like it. i have a 5 bag here i'll show you 5 grams

Nothing. I'm out and it sucks.

buy a scale theyre like $7 online ffs

Yes its very very dense!

smokeing some ok reggy your shit looks dank man

decided to get some weed for pain, but either it doesn't work at all and removes no pain or i feel worse than drinking a 40 oz.

Thats nice if u take a pic!

Thats a joint that we smoked about 1h 30min ago.

i did take a pic its this

Nice triples! :D I have a scale but it doesnt work bcuz i have to calibrate it. It didnt work anytime. I dont have a 300g weight.

Pro tip: 1ml of water = 1 gram

Also 1 dollar bills are 1g

I'm out of weed. Don't fucking know anyone in this town and when I try to buy from people that I know blaze, they don't want to sell. Too scared or something. What fucking bullshit.

Lemon something

I'm sure he doesn't have 300 ones laying around, if op isn't retarded he can figure out how to calibrate his scale, if he asks nicely maybe I'll give him instructions.

But I feel you man. People are lazy, scared bitches

BHO.
just picked up my 2week supply last night, about 5g.

playin wow, watchin trailer park boys & rippin dabs all night

That looks bunk as hell, does it smoke?

Wax

that looks like tar, definitely full of crap

Ireland here. Drinking perlenbacher, sniffing coke and smoking tangerine dream

Thats actually not it im just too lazy to take a current picture

>is this aobut 5g?
no one can tell just by looking at it idiot the nugs always have different consistency in density = you need a scale!

Larrys OG in a fresh MFLB

only thing op is smoking is cocks

why so much autism in the stoner threads?
oh wait..........................

What Is this contraption?

Go to Washington for the best weed ever fuck the HELL out of CO that place grows cancer weed.

I'm happy for you, kek

I miss my lb so God damn much.
Enjoy your liftoff user.

About a $100 hunk of wood with a few electrical components right?

Portable but powerful vaporizer. You need the power adapter though.

What's it called?

Bout to smoke some Blue Cheese

Magic Flight Launch Box. You can get a full kit on eBay for about $70. It comes with rechargeable batteries, but trust me, the power adapter takes you to incredibly stony levels

blue cheese isn't for smoking retard you put it on salads and chili

no weed because no money...
I could awkwardly text my neighbor if he wants to smoke so he'd smoke me up but it'd definitely just look like I wanted to be smoked up

Should I ?

Thanks mate! And yes it is very dank! :D

Yeah! And thanks for it! I appreciate it!
¨
Yeah I know and I have try to make this water trick for it. But it doesnt work bcuz the think where the water is weigts more G's too. If u know what I mean.

also it's 1135pm where I am so it's all that more awkward. I do have liquor I could give him or some shit idk

you should get a decent paying job and get in control of your life, faggot

Just be straightforward. Say
"Hey dude I'm out of cash but if you smoke me up I'd appreciate and bring a bottle over".

And next time you get some bud smoke him up.

let him fuck you in the butt it's the only way

He wouldn't wanna fuck me TRUST ME

Done, I guess he can't really get mad at me for being broke lol

SMOKIN THE SHIT OUT OF SOME MALAWI GOLD RIGHT NOW

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>TFW THE WEED HITS HARD AF AND YOU'RE SOARIN' LIKE AN EAGLE RN FAMILY

nobody wants to fuck you, faggot.

Fuck off you anal exploring bitch

why? just lube it up

Ok I appreciate if You can give me instructions. But I know 300ml water and then calibrate it. But the problem is that the thing where the water is weigts too.

Noice. I have never smoked BHO. Are u superduper high or are u experienced dapper?

Nice trips nice wax!

go smoke some cock faggot

I have a scale! But that is 5g. My scale says: out2.

You might wanna Google it to make sure. But a nickel is 5 G's. And the reason I pointed out that a buck is 1g is because you can make a prison weight. Google it.

>Bleu cheese on chili
k

I love Sup Forums. Arguing and calling irons faggots all the time. While you've probably had discussions with them in other threads.

What? English must not be your first language. I'll give you instructions

Get 2 large cups
Measure 300ml of water into one
Place empty cup on scale, turn it on and set it to calibrate. (It's important you have the cup on it before you turn it on so it doesn't register the weight of the cup) or if it's possible, turn the scale on, place the cup and tare/ zero it

Once cup is in place and scale is ready, pour water into cup and it should successfully calibrate, check accuracy with various objects

And congratulations you calibrated your scale through the power of science and you're not an idiot who had to order a weight off Amazon or some shit

Prison scale*

Sorry.

smokin rez till payday, pov as fuck

I have no idea what I smoked..but I fucked my neighbor. His dick is just...holy shit. I want him to fuck me every day.

**actually its RE-rez, maybe x2. like i said, POV

If you need more help, keep this thread bumped I'll be showering for about è0 minutes