My cat, the love of my life, just died

My cat, the love of my life, just died.
He used to jump into my arms and fall asleep on me. He followed me around the house, going in to every room that I did. I've never felt this sad. R.I.P. Aristotle.

Also, feels thread.

Kys dogs are better I hope he's burning in cat hell

RIP Aristotle.

I'm feeling for you mate.

Sry OP my condolences.

RIP in peace lil kitty

then get another cat

Cats are pretty neat every once in a while. From experience, animals passing away is one of the harder struggles in life. You see fags get sad about their love life on here all the time, but the love for an animal is built up for 13+ years, and they're always there. You kind of don't know how much they have helped your life until they are gone. Feel better OP.

looks just like my cat OP
my condolences on your loss, losing pets is like the worst fucking thing.

RIP Aristotle
Teleological suspension of the ethical...good stuff.

Adopt another kitty asap and save another life on honor of his.

I just had to put down my cat earlier this year as well

Very rough, but time heals all

Think of all the good times you and kitty were able to have together

Damn bro, don't cut yourself with that edge

Sup Forums, I want to die, but dying scares me. I want to die so, so bad. I live in constant guilt for being such a financial burden on my family, because I'm still in high school (senior, 18). I wish i could pull the trigger. I shoot trap tomorrow morning, as I do every week, and I think tomorrows the day. Maybe not, but I'll try.

I hope your stupid dog gets hit by a car

>He used to jump into my arms and fall asleep on me.
Lucky you. This ungrateful little shit I fed since he was two weeks old, because his whore mother abandoned him, is only showing any sign of affection if he wants something, like food.

Don't worry OP, friends will come and go, but your memories of them will stay with you forever. If you never forget her, then a piece of her will always stay alive.

>aristotle
>confirmed autism

It's better to be a financial burden on your family than an emotional burden. Things get better.

I feel exactly like you, but I don't have any gun because i'm -21 in a shit country
I hope one day we would rest in peace, just sleep forever.

Happy 13th birthday user. You sure are a faggot.

Wew here's your (you) lad
I'm sorry user
I'm going to be devastated when my cat dies

Sorry for your loss OP. Losing a friend is never easy, if it helps any here's a pic of my doggo to cheer you up. Love you faggot.

My condolences. RIP in peace Gato

fuck your cat

you probably had it injected with poison because it became a minor inconvenience to you and decided it would be "better off" if it just died.

Holy Shit you fags are sooooooo funny... well done 100 internets to this original comments. You guys are guy busting, keep up the good work. I wish I could be like you. I guess I'm just not funny enough. Sad times