Doctors gave me 6 months to a year to live. Colon cancer, im scared of death b. What do you think happens when you die?

Doctors gave me 6 months to a year to live. Colon cancer, im scared of death b. What do you think happens when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/this-is-what-its-like-to-be-dead-according-to-a-guy-who-died-for-a-bit-10068959.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/life-really-does-flash-eyes-die-study-suggests/
asyra.co.uk/understanding-asyra-testing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

optimistically speaking, whatever the fuck you want to happen, man

pain. then you dont exist. no big deal. lots of people have done it.

the worst part is what happens to those around you, who try to imagine your ghost guiding them or some shit. let them know youll be dirt, but if heaven is real and shit, youll be the first to go back as a ghost or whatever. thats what id do. better than becoming a fucking lizard or some gay shit. id be fucking moss, i bet.

just kys so you dont have to deal with the suspense of dying. telling everyone you have to die in 6 months then go for a holiday and kill yourself.

As much as I would have liked it to be a heaven, or some other stuff, I'm almost certain that it's nothing after death

remeber 2000 years ago? yeah neither do I.
I imagine like that.

Peace brother. The mortal coil falls away and you are enveloped in pure rest and peace. You float like that happy and restful for awhile and then your hear and feel something new. You move towards it and BAM your mind opens wide. Pure bliss.

My mother had advanced stage colon cancer and lived five years longer than the deadline they gave her, stay hopefull. She turned to god for comfort and honwstly I think it helped push her through her last years. It made her happy.
Don't let them give you the pills, they almost killed my mom. She went back to regular chemo and although she was sick for a while after a session, she felt much better the majority of the time compared to the pills which made her sick constantly.

I know youre trying to be the true detektiv 2kool5skool type right now, and we all appreciate the effort you go through to carefully curate all that badass edge. But if it brings even a sliver of solace or comfort to your loved ones to believe in some sort of after life, or that your "ghost" or whatever will be with them just give them that much. Your cool kid points wont matter when you're worm food bro, dont be a dick for no goddamn reason.

I assume it's just like before being born, nothing happens, bodies decompose and feed the worms, conscious ceases entirely.

What happens next? Who knows. For some reason I've gotten the impression we reincarnate..hopefully as another human, not that it would matter being a giraffe or new born baby in my mind, we would be a clean slate knowing jack shit.

Carbon with a conscious; convincing ourselves there's something beyond that never made sense to me...

I hope its like that. But im thinking its just gonna be nothing. Which in a way is comforting it beats being in pain all the time like i am now. But i still am terrified of not exsisting anymore.

Listen to Allen Watts, talking about resisting death and how everything goes to nothing. Sorry can't remember vid name

72 virgins

when you die, this world becomes a fucking joke, you realize you worried about almost nothing, and everybody in your life loved and cared about you.

but your still alive, so fuckoff, take the bitter pill until you succumb to your freedom

I dont want to tell you this terror is naive, because that has a negative connotation. But it is a bit. Try and conceptualize the time before you were born. You cant, you didnt exist. You had no preference one way or another. You will cease to be on a conscious level, but your matter will continue to perpetuate into the universe for all of its existence.

if trips or higher we have a fistfight to the death

awe. guess it wasn't meant to be

goodspeed, OP and any other miserable anons

You will be reincarnated. Being an animal of nature at their intellect is borderline unaware conscious mind so animal lifetimes won't be as memorable and as when you eventually become another human.

You get to join the same state as trillions of trillions of species, ancestors and aliens. It's beautiful, really.

But I still hope you find enough love until then.

If singles or higher you and I have a fistfight to the death

Your biological functions cease. Your heart stops pumping blood, and your lungs stop breathing. Your brain function ceases, therefore you're dead. You will not know you're dead because you'll be dead. If anyone pretends that they know what happens after they die they're utterly ignorant. Live as fully and comfortably as possible until you reach the end, because your corpse is just dead, rotting flesh & bone after that.

Oh shit, you know what that means. Time and place you dirty little fist whore

I hope I'm never giving a timeline by a doctor. I want my death to be a surprise.

You know that blank nothingness you get when you fall asleep but don't dream. death is that only it never ends, you simply close your eyes and then everything ceases to be.

what areas are available to you? how long you have to live? i think it would be ufair if you spent your life as an athlete

How is telling the truth being a dick?

Read these articles I found. Maybe they will help
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/this-is-what-its-like-to-be-dead-according-to-a-guy-who-died-for-a-bit-10068959.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/life-really-does-flash-eyes-die-study-suggests/

This.

When you are asleep do you remember the time between dreams? Neither do I.

Nobody has ever died and lived to tell about it, so nobody really knows. All we have is deductive reasoning based on science and what we do know.

Don't worry user you're going to the same place we're all going. See ya after awhile. Metaphorically of course.

they put your corpse in a coffin and then you go in the dirt

You get to sit down with everyone who's ever lived and watch your life, start to finish, on a big screen. They also get to hear your thoughts.

*citation needed

i think it would just be over
there's nothing

but if i could choose, i guess i would like to dream forever
and the dreams would be varied, i wouldn't just get bored

No one really knows what happens after you die, but I personally don't believe there's afterlife, per se -- I do think there is an after, though. Like, you stop being you and become part of some big cosmic one-ness that humans can only sort of glimpse when we're high on LSD, DMT or mushrooms. That's what comes after, if we're lucky. Don't be too afraid, user - you're going back to whatever it is you came from.

>You cant, you didnt exist.
Maybe user did exist in some way, but he has no recollection of what it was.

The comments in that first article are fucking cancer.

I've been on my deathbed and I didn't give a shit what happened because I was comfortable and on shitloads of dilaudid. Truth is, there's nothing, OP. Just do whatever the fuck you want until the end, man. Go nuts.

You'll see Jesus face to face. Get to know Him before it's too late user, and enjoy the time you have left. I'll be praying for you.

Jesus was cutting my lawn this morning. I think he took a shit in my bushes cuz I would't let him use my bathroom.

Thanks user

this.

Move to a legal cannabis state, and get cured.

you die.

it is what it is op

there is no defining answer

we are all going to the same place

we will all have to face this one day

but when it does go down, and things are looking grim, ask them to pump you full of morphine...

it will make the dying part a whole lot easier

Does it matter? Whatever it is, it's unknowable and it's unstoppable, so why even worry about it? Life is just a dream, you're free to imagine death as whatever you'd like it to be.

this made me smile

lol i actually kind of like this theory because that means the wholesale torture and slaughter of billions of chickens and pigs each year in factory farming is actually us killing and eating our own grandparents.

>Doctors gave me 6 months to a year
If you rob a bank the judge will give you 10 years

You will face Judgement at the feet of God and give an accounting of your life.

Then you will be given your just reward.

Make it an inspirational quote and give me a million dollars

Give god the finger and kill yourself first

Do all the drugz and fuk all the girls you can. Die a soulless bastard, best of wishes

I'm sure there's Sup Forums in heaven if there isn't you could make it happen.

Well one of two things can happen.
Either some religion somewhere got it right and you find yourself in an afterlife. Or there is simply nothing after you die, but that's not so bad, because you won't be there to feel bad about it.

There's DEFINITELY Sup Forums in Hell. Start doing evil things while you've still got a chance, OP.

I'm trying to be optimistic for OP.

heaven is a really shitty place, why would you want to send OP there

I actually believe in repetition.
You know about that theory that says that the universe will recompress and go back to its Pre-bigbang state? I think that when you die is like when you fall asleep, and you just are born along with the next universe, and you repeat the same things you did last time, because you don't remember it. I mean, in my theory, this could be the #1753 universe and it would be the same.Same people, same fails, same Sup Forums, same everything. So don't worry, this already happened and will happen again

Billions of years have passed before your existence, and then you were suddenly here. I truly believe that death is just like sleeping.. Except without the dreams and never waking up! It's sad and believe in religion if it will soothe this unforgiving reality, but it is so. Fortunately, scientists are developing technology to extend human life of possibly place us in the cloud. I am very happy to be alive in this age

Hi faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

you need to start doing drugs ASAP just get fucked up constantly smoke crack and do acid.

you are dead in 6 months who gives a fuck about long term effects... GET FUCKED UP

Absolutely nothing. No reason to believe otherwise.

He's posting on Sup Forums, do you really think anyone here is going to Heaven?

Go to a natural doctor (e.g, chiropractic nutritionist).

Why waste time with snake oil salesmen if you only have 6 months to live?

I see one. He's turned my life around.

Do you have a life threatening illness or did you just need some help in making positive life choices?

Really?

Yup! He turned my life around 360°!

kek

My liver and kidneys were shutting down. I had developed hyper allergies to 90% of everything I could eat. Skin was peeling off my body.

He turned that all around. He bases his work on this book. But, he has developed it much further along.

Yes.

Well sure if it helped you, nice for you.
But a chiropractic nutritionist won't be able to cure colon cancer.

Yeah only diamond spirit crystals can heal the kind of aura cancer has.

They have ended cancer in people, be it from a viral, fungal, bacterial, or whatever source.

This is one of the machines they use (also, used by the Mayo clinic):

asyra.co.uk/understanding-asyra-testing/

>inb4 the pharma troll sites attacking it

Would it be possible to describe your symptoms?

Do they have empirical evidence for this?

Uh, DUH. Didn't you read the astrology report at the bottom that basically confirms that Mar's--when aspected by Jupiter--can heal cancer if combined with a regimen of strawberries and kale grass blended and inserted directly into the anus?

I think you go to a place where the soul exists without stable space. A place where space is interpreted the way the land of space interprets time the land of time interprets space. Just look at how well life is designed, i dont think god made us without saving a backup copy to a cloud backup

Open the empty boxes

Only what they explained to me. I never had cancer myself. I was told cancer was treated successfully in the clinic.

Disease is an imbalance in the body. Correct the imbalance then the disease will go away. Not a one shot deal. Depends on how wrapped up everything is. Was explained it is like unwinding a ball of yarn.

Like unplugging computer - a complex machine turns off.

I dunno what happens when you're dead. Probably what it was like before you're born.

I don't think death is something to be afraid of though. Dieing is normal to be afraid of, you have survival instincts and pain receptors and hunger and stuff for a reason.

Everyone dies though. Being afraid of death itself is like being afraid you'll have to go to the store when you run out of milk.

See:

Read You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Joe Dispenza

Imagine a perfectly featureless place, then imagine that you're not even there..

sauce

Well if they manage to use this machine successfully for stuff like this, sure that is neat.
I still think seeing a chiropractor for cancer sounds off though.

My mate cured it

He literally at a fuck load of tomatos

The Asyra is just one of the diagnostic tools they use, like a mainstream doctor uses a blood pressure cuff.

It is not the chiropractic work, but the applied kinesiology and nutrition towards rebuilding health.

wait your just on a bed because your not dead yet

As I said, if they manage to make treatments that actually work, good.
I'd just need a bit more than the word of a chiropractor to believe it.

You made it farther than many have before you. Congratulations, now you can do what makes you happy. Be comfortable. Life is good, but death is quite possibly better! Take the painkillers if you need them. Do not worry my friend.

SIR U HAVE AUTISM

Find happiness in the thought of love

user i think going to the store and dying are very different

Ask someone to witness you, then YOU LIVE, YOU DIE AND YOU LIVE AGAINNN....

you'll be dead

I hope you make a speedy and full recovery user, i really do man.
Post a thread every now and then please and let us know how your getting on x