Why aren't Israelis considered terrorists?

why aren't Israelis considered terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations
youtube.com/channel/UCDHzJf9m5Ro3KTTIIvoiX-Q/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why bother with the mask?

That would be considered antisemetic, goyim...

>the mask
Lipstick on a pig ectect

By making Israel the good guys the US can justify its incessant droning of Middle Eastern countries.

Generally, because the Israelis are the ones FIGHTING the terrorists.

and the sad thing about that image is they probably did not have sedation so they operateted on her when she was awake we can only hope she is passed out

Because jewish propaganda

Also cant be cp if there are no genitals

There was a huge bombing campaign on Palestine during Superbowl

What are they trying to save?
That's literally a pile of meat.
>inb4 alt right cuck says that sandniggs are worthless and whites are somehow supreme

You mean creating them by stealing their country

Because they aren't. Fucking obviously.

>hur dur, why aren't sheepdogs considered wolves?

Everyone I've spoken to on this subject is opposed to Israel.

Britfag though so maybe it's different over here

MODS MODS MODS NAKED CHILD

totally legit source there

love that heaping helping of prevention of bias on the side

that... that is the map of israel vs palestine...

regardless of what watermark it has..

Are you seriously denying that Israel has all but taken over every bit of land Palestine has held?

are you saying that what the picture depicts did not happen? are you actually stupid? would you rather criticize the source instead of actually challenging your beliefs?

you are garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

They're a nuclear armed rouge state that ignores international law. They're like north korea but jewy

Religious extremism of any sort is TERRORISM.

It doesn't matter what country you are from, Israel, Palestine, USA. Theism is a poison slowly draining this earth.

Great opportunity for some sweet loli twat if she's still warm ;)

Ba dum tss!

Hmm, civilized western people trying to build a civilization on their ancestral homelands, versus violent followers of a 13th century child rapist warlord who blow up, stone and behead anything they dont understand.

Hmmm really tough choice there, really challenging, thought provoking stuff.

>civilized
clearly you didnt see the op. those kikes are no better than the mudslimes blowing shit up.

Little kid, more people have been massacred by atheists than anyone else, ever.

>Holodomor
>purges
>Cultural Revolution
>Khmer Rouge
>Great Leap Forward

Dumbass. Read a book.

I suppose North America is the USA's homeland too, right?

So any violence is inherently abhorrent?

What if someone breaks into your home right now, you just gonna roll over and offer him both cheeks? Maybe make him dinner and help the violent thief carry your stuff to his car?

nice strawman
>civilized
>western
>mfw

Those fucking Kulaks had it coming

what about the believers that have killed over their beliefs, "little kid"? those are just bad apples, i presume, yes?

whoever defends religion has no right to tell others to read a book.

>because they bomb the terrorists

Again, if its a choice of a stone age people, versus a modern future oriented society the choice becomes pretty clear.

Should you not build a home because a family of prairie dogs lives on the land?

They are in Palestine

>What if someone breaks into your home right now
the kikes broke into their home, idiot. do you see the shit you type? your argument favors the death of the jews.

>Should you not build a home because a family of prairie dogs lives on the land?
did you just equate prairie dogs with humans? well, clearly you cant be reasoned with. go suck schlomos dick

You seem intelligent, albeit lack a sense of awareness. Let me break this down for you:

Pol pot, stalin, etc. were atheists. The crimes they committed weren't inspired by their atheism. In the case of religious extremism and zealotry, the murder is divinely inspired.

>stealing
thats a weird way to spell "winning fair and square". if you're not willing to loose territory, don't start a war of aggression.

well one group of people are using the land, and the other are still herding goats. Those using the land get precedence over those farming dirt for the last 800 years.

Incoming edgy comment:
If the earth below the middle east opened up and swolled it whole I would not think twice about it.
Everything about that continent repulses me and it scares me to death knowing these shit skin mongrels can get into North America

imbecile

they didnt kill in the name of science or atheism. religion extremists kill in the name of their religion.

go read a book yourself.

herding goats isnt considered using land? what are you, mentally retarded?

read a book, nigger

ok so there is a hierarchy between life forms. Where next, should neanderthals still allowed to hold europe? Would you rather North America still be used by ~2 million stone aged people or 350 million multicultural with the earths strongest economy?

Would you say the latter is intrinsically better or not?

well, at least you recognise its edgy.

you lack sympathy, a normal human emotion. for this you should not partake in any decision concerning any of these people.

should manhattan be farmland still because the land was being used that way? Do you have any idea how stupid your argument is?

there's literally nothing wrong with killing muslims. if they want to meet their sky daddy so bad, then it's ethically wrong not to kill muslims. it just does the whole world a favor.

have you any idea how immoral and detached from reality your argument is?

Because unlike what Sup Forums thinks the world isnt run by complete retards

learn history, faggot.

>evil bastards who torture and mutilate children are 'better' than goat farmers
brilliant argument

Same fag and also bullshit. Present some evidence. 90% of this land is nothing so pretending like some drifters dwelling in old jewish lands.

There is an obvious conspiracy on some level to pretend that a hebrew speaking nation didn't exist yet some how the romans documented conquering them. Which is it? Was Israel inhabited by the jews or babylonians only? Who is it buddy?

There's always some historian claiming that the jews are evil conquerors of Israel and it's not their land. Armies of atheists with wet pussies thinking about exterminating the jewish race.

If the jews can be invalidated then the christians will be a cinch, since without a historical basis for their beliefs in the diaspora of the jews there is suddenly no reason to believe in any Abrahamic deity.

Why not erase the coptics, gnostics, muslims, jews, christians and fuck it let's get the zoroastrians too.

Without religion we can start to share all of our belongings and live under a one world government. Right?

You're a fucking communist.

Either I've become unaffected by dead people or that body is fake?

not that guy but the nations around israel attacked a few time sand got their asses kicked, they then lost land fair and square. The UN even made them give most of it back a few times.
His comment is factually correct in every sense of the words.

Because even like that its possible to save her

>Where next, should neanderthals still allowed to hold europe?
what does that mean? are you calling others neanderthals? seems like you are the stupid one yourself.

there is no basis for calling other people neanderthals. if you do decide to call them so, better give proof that they are indeed neanderthals. if your proof lies in that they are stupid, well you sound like a neanderthal yourself. you cant even type coherent english.

No, I'm a marxist. :^)

"People"
I care about people who DON'T kill women and children, I care about people who don't decapitate eachother because of religion, I care about people who don't torture and mame.
Niggers wash up on the shores of civilization with machetes in hand and expect to be treated as equals.. doesn't make sense to me.

>Without religion we can start to share all of our belongings and live under a one world government. Right?

No, without religion we can stop this useless holy war. We can recognize the rights of women. We can stop mutilating baby boys and girls. We can stop indoctrinating our children into fables. We can, for once, be intellectually honest with ourselves and with our youth. We can move on from the dark ages that Abrahamic religion brought about.

1.- i am one (1) of those posts
2.- its "samefag" not "same fag", newfag

stopped reading right there buddy, fyi.

>Read a book
read a bible. learn history. religion has killed more humans over the entire history of humanity than any other human institution for at least 5000 years and very probably tens of thousands before recorded history.

>I care about people who DON'T kill women and children
oh so you dont care for the kikes then. good to know.

Are you getting scared that people are making arguments off the liberal talking points? This isnt facebook kid, you can talk about whatever you want here.

If a stone age people attack traders and explorers, and get their asses kicked again and again i have no sympathy. If a nation is accomplishing more than its neighbors it is inherently superior and should expand. This is the most basic philosophy of biology and evolution.

Better things do better and expand, thats literally how the world improves. Stone age savages do not get 1/6 of the worlds land area simply because they were there first. If you look at it with from a fresh perspective you can see the inherent absurdity.

Whether its jew scum or sand niggers, they are all the same to me. Don't care about them and don't want them

Because the kikes have done an amazing job in convincing us that the Palestinians are the terrorists. Even if it is bs people believe it.

Tell me about this child, why does she wear the mask?

no I was building from animals versus humans to humans versus our closest neighbors and I was going to finish with normal people versus sandniggers and abos. But I guess the subtlety was lost on you.

Ask nicely and I'll explain how everything in the world (including races of people) has inherent differences and just because something is unique does not mean it is useful. IE. real people building cities have precedence over goat farmers following a 13 century warlord.

you can't expect to be taken seriously when in the middle of your arguments you call the opposition "kid". it shows how immature you are. see, i can call you immature because that's self evident from reading your pathetic insults in an argument where they are not needed. call me dumb, call me stupid, but to call me kid just shows how you can't be taken seriously.

now, your whole argument is based on the fact that the strong should kill the weak. that's all that you should've said. i don't need to, nor am i going to argue with such barbaric, stone age thinking.

Because (((western media))) constantly upholds a onesided agreement with Israel on religious grounds. Not support the Jews is like being antiChristian, when in reality, the Jews are just as bad as the mudslimes.

Can't say anything bad about Israel, God forbid they have any sense of accountability without the UN giving them another complementary reach-around.

>
Civ IV intellectualism.

Nailed it bro.

>

ok, your argument is basically "they are not people so they can be killed".

nice hot opinon right there. i'm not further wasting my time with such a primitive, simple minded person.

sorry it honestly seemed that I was talking to a very immature person
>such barbaric, stone age thinking
and also a troubled genius, must suck to cary the weight of the world without ever have actually lived in it.

Have fun running away and hiding whenever someone bruises your liberal sensitivities.

>recognize the rights of women

Stopped reading there.

>Have fun running away and hiding whenever someone bruises your liberal sensitivities.
dont be like that bb

put yourself in my shoes. imagine you're talking to some idiot that actually does believe the weak should be killed off by the strong. the exact same kind of thinking they had 2000 years ago. now, could you expect this idiot to change his mind and see how that is barbaric thinking? not at all, it's moot to discuss things with such an irrational person.

it's not about running away, it's the fact that i'm talking to a very, very dull minded person.

by the way, if you're gonna play the "liberal" card, i just want to congratulate you for being so gullible by being played by the media.

You still fail to grasp the core of the concept and think in only black and white.

If one group does better, by say, developing a new group of technologies or a better social structure then they have made an improvement over the status quo. By being intrinsically superior they have a right to expand.

The better hunter kills more antelopes, the faster antelope lives to pass on its speed. This is the way of the world, and no other way. There is no need for senseless cruelty, no malice in the jaws of the shark. No one means ill will on any other person, and anyone who makes an honest effort can partake in the migration forward and upwards.

The fact that you would characterize the struggle at the core of life itself to " kill them" shows how, to borrow your phrase "simple minded" you are. there are subleties to life you have never been confronted with, and exist weather or not you find them 'primitive'.

because dumb ass, terrorist is a word to describe people or governments that use terror to control the masses. You know like your fucking President is doing to you.

We are Legion

youtube.com/channel/UCDHzJf9m5Ro3KTTIIvoiX-Q/videos

$%

Have you even looked at this before posting? Israel only targets those who plot against them,and when others are hurt it's because mudslimes hide behind citizens and non criminals and use them as a shield.

israel is pretty much the morag tong while all the others are strict murderers,like the dark brotherhood.

these threads always gets nibbles from you silly fishies.claiming they are the terrorists in the middle east is just plain ignorance and shows how easily manipulated you are by 18 years old virgins.

>You still fail to grasp the core of the concept and think in only black and white.

ok, then what did you mean by this?

>By being intrinsically superior they have a right to expand.

clearly, the word "expand" in this context means "kill off the opposition". that's what we are talking about ITT. if that's not what you meant, then whatever point you were making does not belong to this thread. we are talking about the killing of the inhabitants of Palestine by jews.

you know that's what you meant, i know that's what you meant. stop grasping at straws.

They're already Jews. Tb h that's bad enough.

Its not that the people themselves should be killed off by divine right, or some such impalpable phrase you insist on putting into my mouth. The individual may integrate into the more prosperous society and in an ideal situation may not even notice that he has done so!

Better and more efficient life forms, and societal structures, grow and prosper tautologically by virtue of whatever metric "better" is in the case at hand.
No one except for you is saying that this needs be violent in nature. An ideal form would be to draw the 'inferior' (and i hate to term it as such) form into the new and grow via the inherent betterness. Like the romans spreading civilization, literacy, law, culture to their entire sphere of influence.

>Israel only targets those who plot against them
yes goyim we only kill in self defense. good goyim.

It is absolutely impossible to be a terrorist against anyone who believes in Islam as Islam is the enemy of humanity and believers are not deserved basic human rights.

Bro goo dot gl/198GPm

And if not, might as well give her a few good breaths before death. Oxygen gets you high.

>read a Bible
>learn history

pick one faggot.

>massive injuries
>no bleeding
>as if the heart were not beating

kid's dead. the steak I had for lunch is more likely to win the triple crown that this kid is to make it out of the hospital. Mask or not.

>No one except for you is saying that this needs be violent in nature.
ok, so you are saying the Palestinians should just bend over and take the jew cock because otherwise it could get raunchy. they should just get out of their homes because god's chosen people feel like they want to live there.

Oh yes
TIME TO FAP
YOU MADE ME DO IT YOU SHITHEAD

>clearly, the word "expand" in this context means "kill off the opposition
>clearly ... means kill
there is that black and white thinking I was warning you about user.

Could you imagine a way (bonus points for citing historical or natural examples) where one group has the ability to expand in the same geographical environment without significantly harming another group?

Hint: Don't be to dense to come up with an answer.

they were probably trying to sedate her.

well memed ,sir. an intelligent comment

Obama condemned Israel's attacks on Palestinian homes.

Why are the Republicans so exceptionally loyal to the Jews?

lmao, i just responded to another guy with your same line of thinking.

so, since god's chosen people want to live there, the Palestinians can either comply or face the jew's wrath, whatever it may be, yes? oh and guess what, that wrath is actually death and destruction towards the Palestinians

you are saying that the Palestinians HAVE to comply or face whatever the jews have in store for them.

what happens when god's chosen people decide that your house is part of their holy land? will you bend over for schlomo, pack your bags and leave your home? or would you say that they have no right to claim your house as their own?

yea sure, why not? If they want to fight they will get the floor mopped with them for the Nth time.

If they want to adopt some of the culture of a demonstrably superior civilization and grow in the process then I really think that would be their best option. You cant just stand still and expect the world to accommodate you forever. Join the march forward into paradise of the human race, join the global community and be accepted with open arms or stick to anarchic laws and customs and see where that leads.

yeah. if thats sarcasm, my post clearly implies that jews (and anybody who kills, really) will lie about why they did it. no shit. they're not gonna tell you "yeah we are murdering cunts". they'd rather say "he's terrorist though?"

what happens when the jews claim your home as their own? will you fight back or suck the dick?

let me guess, since it's not actually the case who gives a shit, right? not my problem!

I consider them terrorists, but palenstine isn't a culture to admire.. fuck the middle east, the west is the best place to live.

>join the global community and be accepted with open arms or stick to anarchic laws and customs and see where that leads.
That doesn't apply to Israel. They've been breaking international law for 30 years now.

Palestine doesn't have a culture. It's just a ghetto in the middle of a proxy war. Hezbollah is controlled by outside forces. The only reason Palestinians tend to side with Hezbollah is because they're not the ones bulldozing and bombing their homes.