A war between the US and Russia is inevitable

A war between the US and Russia is inevitable.

Which side will your country join?

If there's a war, it'll be a nuclear war
so who even cares about sides then..
and it's not like I control my country, so why are you asking me?

stupid thread

I thought Trump was supposed to be a friend of Russia.

>two megalomaniac assholes
>a lasting friendship
Let's see how long it takes, the worrying part is that they are both the leaders of nuclear superpowers.

The battleground

(Tell me who you will stand against because it will come later.)
(In the end the side with you will be victorious.)

Probably America.

Russia and America will never get along. We might could pull off what Japan and Korea have tho. Politically wise

everyone east of Iran (including Iran) is on Russia's side, west of Iran is on USA side
not allowed to use the pacific or arctic oceans for anything
go

>We might could pull off what Japan and Korea have tho. Politically wise
An incredibly hostile relationship that they can't act on or big daddy USA will stop protecting them?

USA and Russia are 'secretly' buds right now.

Our plan is to abandon NATO and give Russia the green light to start projecting their force on eastern Europe. This is going to cause tons of countries to desperately try to join the EU (most of which will be poor countries) and force the EU to build up and maintain a strong standing military.

The plan is to cause the EU to financially collapse or at least damage it. At the benefit of the USA, Russia and China.

Exactly, but instead of someone stopping us, if we went to war with Russia the world would end

So the secret plan is to start world war 3, your a fucking idiot.

WW3 between only the EU and Russia doesn't sound like much of a WW. It will be much more like the cold war after Russia grabs a few eastern european territories.

That's a stretch user. We are propping up our military on the Eastern Bloc more than ever.

Politicians are like a kid who just learned how to play Chess and learned how to think 3 moves ahead, but without anticipating the enemy's moves. People give way too much credit to our leaders.
They are by no means the sharpest tools in the shed.
Politics basically works with fast reaction time to shit plans going shit sideways.

What the fuck am I reading?

>Which side will your country join?
Poland

Liberals can't decide if we're going to war with russia, or they got trump elected.

if anything a war between china and usa is more likely, especially when the russians have trump in their pocket

which side will britain be on

If Russia wins, everything will be like Russia; if Russia loses, only Russia will be like Russia.

I think we should fuck China up for good like we did in the past. they should know their place and we can sort our shit out later.

On its own as it has always been

>implying there isn't a very small chance that the US and Russia will ally and become a mega double empire

Can we get the old alliance back to go against China please

China > Russia

China aint never hurt no european

The same way China is > than most major European countries, it means nothing because they're going to hurt the world.

Nobody thinks we're going to war with Russia you dumb shit. That was the Sup Forumsniggers who kept screaming "LE HITLERY=WW3 XDDDDDDD". You're probably the same singachink who spams default Sup Forums memes.