You're forced to choose one to have sex with

>You're forced to choose one to have sex with.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A
lmgtfy.com/?q=laci green std
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck righty.
Purely because she hates men and how much fun it would be pounding her SJW ass all the way to her safe space.

Why not both?

Kill myself.

Left. What's her name? Lexi? I don't know. Bigger tits and looks like she does anal.

Sarkeesian easily

Honestly even though they're both evil cunts they are semi attractive. BUT I do think rough fucking Anita would be so satisfying. Like fuck her.

Left. That will be the face she makes as my dick begins to fill with blood. Then I would punish her face until my dick was 100% then shove it down her throat until she chokes on it then bust all over her face and titties and then fart on her hopefully take a full shit then tell her to leave my apartment without cab fare and I may kill her family.

Anita. I'd enjoy it as much as she would, but I know for a fact Green has STDs.

Tough call. Laci is slightly more attractive but Anita looks like she'd be the better lay.

I'll go with Anita.

Anita.

Easily.

She is just an act and doesn't believe in half the shit she says.

Hatefuck Anita.

>forced

I think you meant "you get to." I'd hate fuck either one in a heartbeat.

"how is it laci? Does it feel good to have the crown of my cock pulling against you?"

Laci, no forcing even necessary

lacy cause shes got nicer tits, but it would probs be forced

is "hanging myself" an option?

Sarskeezian but ONLY because her tits are smaller than Spacy Green, and I like small tits and both of theirs are still too big, but not-quite-as-big is better than massive melons.

[ Citation needed ]

the tits mcloli of course

>dat jew claw

I'd fuck Franny instead.
I'd make her like white people again with my cock.

Wow

Anyone have lacey pics?

Normie and underage, get off or lurk more.
And left because I would love a good hate-fuck right about now.

Left. She looks exactly like Riley Reid. The right chick is Jewish though, so she probably had thick tits and ass. Honestly I'm ok with either.

Laci

So would one of them actually rape me?
>forced

kek

if forced i would go with anita bcus she would enjoying forcing me into sex with her
if mutual sex i would go laci bcus shes probably better at it

Fuck laci while anita fucks my ass with her shekel-sniffer.

Honestly, they're both sluts so idc.

Id probably fuck laci. mostly because Anita looks like a jew.

id face fuck lacy green and put it in her butt... thats the only way this gets done.

doesn't Laci have herpes? I would have to go with Anita

Source?

id fuck laci green willingly ngl

Anita. I just found out that degenerate Laci has vadge cancer and she shoves garlic up her cunt. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!

laci easy

whats the story on the riley reid lookalike?

thats such a turn off

gay

shit fam, she's bad

This

not gay, just got standards. i did say id face fuck her and force anal upon her, but after that gif i may just force anal. Rather not look at her stupid face.

murder both of them and the person attempting to force me to waste DNA on either of these mentally ill shit bags.

both so fucking hot.... drool

Fuck Lacey's non-saracen ass

>standards
>Sup Forums

Laci, love to fuck her up the ass. "ARRR IT HURTS" Shut up bitch...

I don't know about the left but Anita would be fun to chill with. I know, because I've met her.

Pull my dick out and fap furiously

Then in the words of some user of last year
>nah, i already jacked off

im normie

So I've just done some research and Laci is a total fucking babe. Would bang over and over till my dick got blistered

understandable how showering can be a turn off for an user like you

I'd rather hammer one out myself than bang either of these chicks. I can't see how it would ever be enjoyable. It isn't like they'd put in any effort to make an intimate connection with anyone. Nah. Pass.

what is this slag's story?

Anita So much

Laci is more attractive, but hate fucking Anita is something I'd revel in. Make her cum while she shudders to the realization she loves dick and pull out and cum on her face.

youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A
lmgtfy.com/?q=laci green std

laci for sure

Laci. Yeah, her wiki profile seems obnoxious. But there's hope for her

Anita I would just want to fuck her face with a baseball bat. Raging con artist thunder cunt.

Laci no question

I would nut in that bitch raw and deal with the consequences.

Laci because she's more attractive, though I can't deny the catharsis of a good ol' Sarkeesian Hatefuck.

Anita for sure, just for the pure hatefuck. I'd stick my patriarch in her anus and leave her full of my white, sticky, male privilege.

People are talking about hate-fucking them, but imagine how degrading it'd be to passionately do it. Like, doing it in a way where she can't complain while in her head she hates it because of her bias hatred of men.

It's like how I put up a facade that weed makes you dumb, but when I'm proven wrong, I know that I really just can't fucking potheads.

How are they sluts?
Is it because they dared to be sexual with their intimate partners?

Anita is a beautiful woman, Laci is a cute-ish girl..Anita for sure

I would fuck lacey but marry anita, so i would choose anita

Tits or GTFO.

Right, Anita.
Laci doesn't shave her armpits.

Kek

Easy lacy

i could but won't
So ow that you've got your beta male knee-jerk reaction out of your system, did you have an intelligent contribution to make or....?

If we're talking Laci from 8 of years ago, her.
But recently she's really let herself go.

You like the idea of having everything you want to in life be shot down, and have a condescending cunt passive aggressively belittle you for every opinion/observation/idea you have?

Pic related:
What Anita wears in the relationship.

Anita easily. What the fuck is that thing on the left?

Lacey

How do you feel that I could tell that you're a girl based on the simple question "How are they sluts?"

Anyway, since you want an intelligent contribution, I'll help you out:
•Figurative:
[fig-yer-uh-tiv]
•adjective
1. Of the nature of or involving a figure of speech.

Hopefully this well help you understand why they are sluts. An example to help you figure (no pun intended) it out would be:
You're a retard.

Hey fags, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep!!!

Rape to death, either one.

Hey faggorts you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Shes a feminist, shes thicc. Thats pretty much it.

lol aw your so proud of yourself.
I mean, i'm a 29 year old man but at least you got to feel superior for a second.

And while i see that you're trying real hard to seem clever, you've yet to actually articulate what makes them sluts.

Go on, champ.
I'm waiting.

>Lacy

She's into bondage

Laci because she knows everything about how to make a nigga nut.

2 faggots fighting about feminists.
nice.

Despite her being feminist, the only way she can really cum is to be treated like a woman.