I want my gf to let a stranger jerk off to her and cum on her big ass

I want my gf to let a stranger jerk off to her and cum on her big ass.

how do I ask her? Is that too much to ask?

a stranger?? what the fuckdude

okay not a stranger a friend

well thats much more realistic.

>hey babe can we go down to the baseball diamond and ask some random guy in the parking lot to jack off on you?

>hey babe do you want to fool around with one of my friends?

true true.

2 friends would be better but we can work up to it

Go the dream route , tell her you had a dream and friend was jerking off i
On her ass and she looked so hot in it and for some strange reason it turned you the fuck on . It may freak her at first but let it settle for a little while and eventually she will like the idea

How many times are you going to post this thread?

a few - dont open it if you dotn wish

How old are both of you?

late 20s

Nice. Do you like dicks?

no

It takes some work but I promise you I can teach you how to do it }[}]%]

If it makes you feel better I'm a stranger and I'm jerking "to" her ass

Tough. I'd nut on your bitch, but you'd have to lick clean my dick and lick the cum off of her too.

thats good to know :)

nah, no way.

What's the matter? You a pussy?

"I want you to let a stranger jerk off to you and cum on your big ass."

Post more thongs.

Fuck yeah my cock is throbbing! Any asshole pics? I want to see the bulls eye for when I shoot my load on her

no good pics of hole

This is how cuckoldry starts, OP. Love and cherish your wife and your relationship with her. Degrading her brings nothing to the relationship.

Trick is you don't ask her a head of time. You have your mates come over and just start jerking off. Only then do you let her know you're gonna need her to let them cum all over her. You tell her they need it because of a bad dry spell, and that youre a good friend. You also tell her if she doesnt youll find a girl that will.

I've done this myself in getting my girl to actually fuck 3 of my friends

Well post the best you have. I've got a hard cock here about to shoot a fresh load for her

interesting.. pics of her? just curious

This, just post anything regardless of quality

in case you were wondering, what I told her was btw he's here to fuck you.

She thought I was joking at first. But when she realized I wasnt she was just too surprised by the whole thing to put up much of a protest.

Before she knew he lifted her skirt, bent her over the table and fucked her

Different user here. I've always wanted. The same thing you want to swap? Want to cum on my gf's ass? And I'll explode on yours

yes, would love to

Think we could make lick each others asses clean of our cum when we are done? And then have them suck us clean of course. Any other anons want in?

show more of your girl

sure dude

Here's some more of her ass. What should we do to her?

Cook her
check em