I watched a lot of documentaries about corrupt judges and abuse of the court system, i just came to a realization

I watched a lot of documentaries about corrupt judges and abuse of the court system, i just came to a realization.
Why doesn't anybody just kill the judges and the attorneys?

Documentaries of judges from which countries?

from multiple states in the usa

Probably a Latin American country, seeing as how op is fond of killing judges and attorneys

>USA
There's your problem.

...Because indiscriminate murder doesn't tend to improve broken systems...

Even if one person would to do it it wouldn't change anything. Some other person will replace them, get mad with power and repeat the process. Human people are fucked

I'm Puerto rican.

yes but the action would provoke fear amongst other judges.

It will probably have to be massed killings. Maybe something like the Salem witch trials where people just get killed and everyone is cool with it

they know the risks. they'll be surrounded by cops at the first wiff of a threat and that's just tax money down the drain.,, which isn't there concern but should be yours you dipshit child psychopath.

Because you would be busy 24/7, with no time to sleep...

You first.

or more like the Indonesian communist killings.

Probably because it causes way more problems than it solves. As if we need the court system to move at any more of a snail's pace than it already does. And I think it's just as likely that, rather than judges stopping acting corrupted out of fear for their lives, they just hire bodyguards and shit, then continue being corrupt. Even if you or whoever else is doing the killings actually manages to avoid getting caught or killed in the process, they're just gonna bump up the security surrounding themselves higher and higher until the killer can't even get close enough to any of them to kill them anymore. Then you're right back where you started except you have a bunch of blood on your hands and nothing real to show for it.

If you want to put real fear into judges and attorneys, you go after their families first.

well how can the cops protect a judge when the judge is receiving bribes and doing illegal acts?

they do

good idea escobar style

Probably would get shit done, and this is for everyone corrupt in the government. Tom Price literally bought stock in a pharmecutical company then wrote legislation to help the company. His shit needs to get fucked up

exactly