Let me get this straight

let me get this straight
you fags need your steak cooked, BUT, not all the way?
why? if you like the taste of raw meat, just eat a raw steak. Why does it matter if the internal is raw but the outside is heated to a proper temp?
it's literally called "well done" because it's "done well"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJcLWeY114
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm a little girl and scared of my dead cow bleeding a little bit when I cut it into pieces

Why eat a raw steak? That's too much trouble. Go bite into a real cow instead. Saves you the trouble of having to make the steak and doesn't kill the cow.

>bleeding
but it's not blood, because even cow blood tastes of copper. it's just water
i'm not "afraid", it's a question

did you not know that cows are drained of blood when they become meat?

maybe people like both raw and cooked that's why they order it that way

It bleeds either way. Y'know, like a pipe bleeding water.

I know this is bait, but just to cut everyone off, the truth is that at 135 degrees the muscle tissue starts to break down and become super tender, the fat turns liquid, but there's no significant reduction in moisture or destruction of the tissue.

Overcooking a steak turns it into something else, you could just eat a salty bean paste pressed into a steak shape and get the same experience. But a rare steak is just undercooked stringy flesh. Cook your steak sous-vide to 135-140 and then pan sear it for color if you want the perfect steak experience.

...then smother that bitch in A1

SHITTY BAIT IS SHITTY

meat is murder

depends if it's soy or not.

>then smother that bitch in A1
seems like your post is also b8

gayfag here
I eat my steak rare, I order it rare and cook it rare
am I doing it wrong?

Yes, Tasty, nutritious murder.

A-1? Now you've fucking triggered me m8

Rare fags deserve to be sent to the gallows.

>sous-vide
>A1
pick one user

nutrition isn't an argument because you don't need to eat meat, or any animal product, to be healthy

>tfw blue rare isn't depicted
>mfw no face

Raw meat has to be cooked unless it is eaten immediately.

>gayfag

true. I forgot to mention the ketchup. You need at least half a bottle of ketchup for a quality steak.

fuck off randy

fuck off

You eat your tubesteak rare, gayanon?

Medium Rare masterrace

I will, and while I'm at it I'll enjoy steak the right way.

1. What the fuck is it to you how I eat steak?

2. Done well steak tastes like shoe leather

3. Read 1 again

Fuck off randy

>mfw always cook my steaks blue

I care about you wasting your money
wasted is wasted, it doesn't matter how much you make or spend

gtfo my face with that shit and go pet the chickens.

QUADDDS REEEE

Fuck off

DUBBBS REEEE

E. Coli.

Go bite into a cow and savor the flavor you absolute wretch of a person.

people always have a problem with vegans forcing their views on others but don't you think you're forcing your views on animals that you kill for unnecessary reasons?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJcLWeY114

Medium because my medium rare always turns out to be too fucking rare no matter where I go and I can't cook steak just right either

You're forgetting blue rare which most resteraunts refuse to make. Pisses me off people have no taste

to avoid e. coli means not enjoying anything. i also avoid all sex because who knows who has an STD?

cooking the outside layer kills bacteria. the inside has not been exposed to the bacteria, thus doesn't need to be cooked has well out the outside.

leaving the inside uncooked (rare) allows for a juicier steak. most people don't like to eat dry meat. water helps us taste flavors and makes eating overall easier as well.

Can't I just give the cow a back rub and some scratchies?

Later on I'll hit up Burger King and take my meat as it comes.

The true and honest answer is...
bacteria lies on the surface area. it doesn't grow in the middle, it grows on the top or bottom or sides. to kill possible/potential bacteria, that's why steak is heated to 160ish surface and the middle can do what the fuck it wants. if you like steak as I like it, to be safe, it's rare. seared surface can add flavor if done right, and its safe.
if you're a plebeian, you cook it more, until the steak tastes like plain ground hamburger

same but i still love steak

I avoid all sex because I've sworn chastity for my waifu.

>water helps us taste flavors
also warm food, not just meat, tastes better than colder food
frozen food is kinda tasteless, colder food tastes a little stronger

>frozen food is kinda tasteless
have you never heard of ice cream?

What you think is unnecessary might not be in my book or another person's for that matter. I kill animals because I like the taste of their meat. I have canines/cuspids for a reason and it isn't for cracking nuts, that's what molars are for. Canines are for shredding meat. And who gives a fuck about what what a cow or pig thinks?

>Nutritious

I don't think you know what unnecessary means

Nutritious.

>Why does it matter if the internal is raw but the outside is heated to a proper temp?

Brotip: The internal is not raw in mediumcooked meat.
It is cooked but not to an extent where it is done.

Just to get that straight for plebs like you who dont know shit about steaks.

For me to enjoy their meat it's necessary for me to kill them.

>smother in A1

1. to kill off the bacteria on the outside of the meat
2. to melt the fat in the steak

>steak only tastes good because of the fat
>bacteria is only on the outside

the more you know

What you don't see in a rare steak is the change in texture brought about by the introduction of a very controlled amount of heat. Before the meat actually starts to change color this happens and it improves the entire experience immensely.

> enjoy

> necessary

yeah

>if you like the taste of raw meat, just eat a raw steak.
That's fucking retard logic. Rare is not raw you fuckhead, the the meat still undergoes significant chemical changes dues to the heat that affect the flavor. Well done on the other hand, literally removes all the most vibrant flavors.

Your chart is wrong. Reduce all of your temperatures by 10 degrees and rest your meat you fucking wanker!

Yes, it is necessary to have some enjoyment in life.

Had a steak blue once, never again, rare is best.

the middle is still raw so wait for your fucking "significant chemical changes" to affect the middle you negroid

Literally try mid rare filet mignon and compare it with truck tires well done. Fuck your bait OP.

Easy to explain, I like my raw steaks warm. I cook them just enough to warm them up.

>if you like the taste of raw meat, just eat a raw steak
Cooking the outside a bit is necessary, gets rid of bacteria and other stuff.
Cooking the inside is optional, since most harmful shit is only on the otside.

not at the expense of animal's well-being and lives

well done steak is best steak.. but too bad I don't eat red meats. fuck that I dont need no prions.

You've just been visited by the bitter pedo NEET of Sup Forums. Eternal cringe will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on the linked video. There are no immunities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA

your bait was successful

you got me

also, you eat your steak like a faggot. enjoy your shoe leather

Cry me a river. If you want to point a finger at someone, point it at the people that doing all the poor animals wrong. Not the people that buy the meat and eat it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you like well done so much then why even eat steak, why not just eat a tasteless lump of whatever the fuck vegans eat?

Shit?

the people who actually hurt the animals do it because people like you pay them too. you're both responsible

I don't pay them to hurt animals lefty, I pay them to butcher them and give me meat. Whether they do it cruelly or in a humane way is up to them.

that's my point, you said that the changes of the chemical composition make it better, so why not wait for it to be cooked through so it all changes for your liking?
I like mine rare.

No one pays me to skin dogs, and they don't even taste good.

A1....THE FUCK?

>A1
What the fuck, you trolling little bitch. Pass me the ketchup.

If you're eating a steak well done then you may as well be eating a fucking pork chop you faggot.

North Korea Best Korea!!!

killing = causing unnecessary harm = hurting. there is no way to humanely and unnecessarily kill an animal, it's an oxymoron.

B8

Killing is the act of causing death, and it can be done humanely and without undo suffering.

even if you could perfectly kill an animal without hurting it, which in practice doesn't happen, it would still be wrong to unnecessarily kill an animal

Kek

tits or gtfo

Nah good work I like rare but I don't like it cold so I usually go med rare.

It's the best protien. Don't even say soy to me faggit.

killing is necessary for survival. I use tools therefor I am the superior species. God intended for his creations to use the resource of animals but respectfully, thanking him for each bounty.

Brain death negates any nervous input, there are many ways to achieve brain death.

Right and Wrong / morality, etc are all decided upon by society. And our society is OK with killing for food, there for it's not wrong.

Ya rare- med rare. Really as rare as I can get it but the center still warm.

You shouldn't

I'm not forcing anything on them besides death and digestion to feed my body. They should be honored to become a part of a superior being forever.

A1
good choice

Killing = death = necessary for me to eat them.
You can't do anything in this world without harming something. Don't even try that shit.

But just to bring your high horse hippy bullshit to an end, I'll give you a lesson in logic. According to your previous post...

>the people who actually hurt the animals do it because people like you pay them too. you're both responsible

That's like saying that it's your fault for being born because your dad likes to slam mongoloids.

"best" protein? you apparently already know there are other sources. wouldn't a cruelty-free source be the best one?

humans are superior, that doesn't mean we have the right to kill animals at our mercy