What does Sup Forums drive and what age are you?

What does Sup Forums drive and what age are you?

Scion FR-S

2012 Audi TTS
/o/ made me put a Mnt. Dew on it to prove

OP here

Trading for a WRX soon. Should I?

Lexus LX470

I believe ya. Looks nice.

Never been a fan of the TT stuff even though it's pretty much a mini R8

25 I drive a 2002 is300 or a 2005 gto

2006 mits. eclipse, manual 6 speed

more like; my mommy and daddy have money thread.

Actually, no.

You seem jelly tho

2012 Subaru STI

96 civic hatch K24 tsx engine 960kg
> google street view lol

Just don't expect it to look like that.
They're nice cars, but they're typically treated like shit by a bunch of ricers.

Noice.

Want an STI but plan to buy an M3 in a few years so no point in spending more money. That's why I'm just going wrx

I'm buying new.

>20

S13
AE86
Camaro
Maxima

2015 lotus. other ride is your mom.

86 a best

2015 camaro

Lol I'm spoiled as fuck

how much power you pickin up from those red calipers

Underage b&

04 Infiniti G35 w/ 4.2 ltr stroker kit and boost

I'm 20

Probably gonna have to start daily driving the 86 since the Maxima got its radiator support fucked.
>never use Nissan factory tow hooks on unibody to pull out a stuck car

Deliver tofu fam

Not a decent ride in this whole thread.

Yes, do it.

I'd say 2000hp at least

I'd say 200hp at least

If you're buying new, then get the WRX STI. Otherwise, no point.

It's like someone buying a 4 cylinder turbo Mustang instead of the V8. Makes no sense.

It's only a poop coupe, no hatch hachi-roku

This, ladies and gentlemen, is true rice material.

Other than a bigger boostable engine with more hp for a lot less. But yeah, no point.

99 Isuzu Trooper

It has off road tires, tie rods, and shocks/springs. Also slotted disc brakes because I just felt like it. Also has a snorkel and sometimes I take it and bathe it in mud

I'm 22 and I don't drive because I'm poor

i should get tribal and neon and a 3inch exhaust

only truthful post in the entire thread

>slotted disc brakes
You should meet up with cemereo-boy for some red calipers.

Fuck that.

Ringlands.

Plus I'm buying an m3 in a few years. I don't want a big payment.

Plus the 10k more it costs isn't worth it for what you get

>ML Triton 3.2
>406 HDI

Heh

Why settle for a 3"
>4 1/2" go big or go home

This.

Yeah it sucks in the winter, but then I make it up to myself and buy stuff with all the money I save because Im not in debt like the rest of you with nice cars.

>buying an m3 in a few years
>don't want a big payment.
>10k more it costs isn't worth it for what you get
Lolwut

1999 White 4 door Chevy Malibu 2.4 L.

1974 stingray corvette
18, got it for graduation it was the very same car my dad got for his and what hopefully my kids will get. My dad never added upgrades to it and I'm debating if I should. I do plan on getting a new radio system and modernizing it tho.

A have an inheritance coming

This isn't it btw its midnight blue and has the original rims not those. Its in the garage and I dont wanna wake anyone up by opening it to take a pic

Ahh, I'd just grab a WRX then if it's basically going to serve low key daily driving duty, and put the money towards the E90 M3 that amazing NA high reviving V8

1993 Jeep wrangler W6.0 LS swap

>10k more isn't worth it for what you get
Lol

19 BTW

Lambo

'87 Wrangler

Poorfag here.

320d 2003

Im 22

City bus.

I have a 2007 dodge nitro similar to pic related, I'm 26.
It's been a great car, love it. Have had never had any issues with it at all and it's a great winter vehicle even with the RWD.

64 Falcon.
30 years old.

19 rx-8 04, pic related, stock ...

Yj brothers

That must be a southern Jeep. You would never get a '93 Wrangler up here that wasn't all rotted out on the undercarriage because they dump salt on the roads by the ton.

lol ksi's lambo loser.

mommy and daddy buy it for you? 86 mr2 -22

They don't use salt in the north lol
In Canada they only use salt in warmer places like by the lakes out east.
In the west and up north they only toss dirt because salt water freezes here.

Gross! Not even R3 edition

In NY they do. Everywhere. Literally rots out an undercarriage in 3 winters.

yep if u are still 12 at the time

Yep, a guy was deployed and it sat in his garage from 93 to 02 cleanest body ever.

Yeah NY is not a cold place.
The majority of Canada just uses sand on the roads and calcium acetate on freeways occasionally. Salt just freezes.

>NY is not a cold place

The fug. In what version of Earth? I live here my dude, I know what they use. Don't try using Canadian logic when thinking about NY, nothing makes sense here.

Well relatively speaking it's not cold enough that they can flat out disregard salt as an option. In most of Canada salt just cannot be used, they use sand. It makes your car muddy as hell for the winter but you get no rust, it's quite nice. Though if you don't have 4x4 it's pretty much a living hell driving in the winter.

lol at the four door. that thing is stock AF

E92 M3

HAHAHA fuck you made a bad choice.

Had way too many cars. Currently a 99 Legacy. 26

mah nigga.

2014 BRZ. 32.

How long have you had your ride and how do you like it? They're obviously slow, but your FR-S would still be in nicer condition than any WRX you would be able to find at a comparable price.

forgot pic

Yeah, Murgan logic is shit. Instead of sand or or some other option they just dump salt upon salt onto the roads. They will also use fracking waste liquid on the roads. Fucking kid you not. Fracking is illegal in NY but they can still use the waste to clean roads.

Are Jeep Wranglers good or shit? What are the pros and cons of them?

they're toys basically, expect to fix it constantly because the new ones are built like shit and the older ones just have old parts

my sister has a 4 angry squirrels yj, last year her water pump broke in half, now her alternator is broken into like 5 different pieces, it's on it's third transmission , fourth axle, and second transfer case but the engine still runs alright for now.

also on it's third body, frame was painted good to keep the rust down but the body wasn't, so that rots out every couple years and needs new floors

They're relatively easy to work on, I believe in the ones from the 90's they used a compressed air open/lock differential (someone can probably cuss me out on the actual technical term of that) on both axles and the 4x4 differential, so they're true 4x4's in that you can drive on dry pavement in 4x4 without damaging the differentials like 99% of modern 4x4's.

The cons are that they do tend to break often. If you don't know you're way around a CNC machine your life will not be fun. For machinists they're great vehicles. Everything mechanically speaking is like the exact replica of a mechanical engineering textbook and is easy to make on a mill or lathe. You'll open up the differential or transfer case box and look at a mech e textbook and it's like looking at a real life replica of the textbook.

2015 STI. Probably gonna trade it in for the 2018 in a few months.

Ram 1500

unlike 99% of modern 4x4's sorry. Most cars these days you will damage the differential if you use 4x4 mode. Which is actually bizarre considering a locking differential is more money than an open differential

not true, they have regular open differntials or limited slip unless you install lockers

yj's (87-95) has a front axle that would disconnect with some kind of vacuum, it was a shift fork that would slide a collar over so you would have use of the front axle, as well as having a manual transfer case.

problem with that is the vac lines get fragged and then you go to engage your front driveshaft but the diff just spins because all the power is going to a free spinning shaft

06 ford ranger V6. Might not be the most reliable thing in the world, and it doesn't really preform well at being a truck, but it's my truck that I paid for with my own cash. Plus it's a five speed, and that's always fun

02 ranger. has over 200k and the first major problem it's had is the transmission lost reverse

150 bucks for a junkyard transmission and i'm good

2012 frontier

Ah okay, and yeah the vacuum lock is what I was trying to refer to.
I was always under the assumption they used the compressed air powered lock/open differentials in a stock setup.

In my dodge nitro everyone always whines about how the 4x4 is "part-time" and can't be used like the jeep liberty but when I looked at the differentials themselves it's 3 open differentials, there's no lock at all so I'm kind of questioning whether people have actually looked at the parts at all lol

weird, i've never heard about rangers being unreliable, but they don't exactly fit in with full size trucks. more functional than an suv, but doesn't have the capacity of a full-size truck.

DD: 95 Ranger, vehicle #14

Own: 90 Z32, 95 Golf, 77 Courier, 65 Mustang

pics or it didnt happen
>Also 19/2006 BMW 330i

2015 Nissan Murano

This is a brag if I have ever heard.

I will be impressed if you own(have it 100% paid off with your own money and not just something that daddy bought you or money that was given to you) the car.

If you did earn the money to fully own this car , I am 100% legit impressed , if it is something you are still paying off , I am less so impressed , if it is something you have been given , you are a sap.

pre-98 rangers are the best. no torsion bars, no rack and pinion steering, if you want you can do a solid axle swap with 4 link suspension pretty easily

Not impressed by the car you drive if you didn't buy it yourself with your own money.

Second Ranger, fucking beasts, love em.
3rd if you count the Courier cause it's basically the Ranger predecessor.

Although not a fan of the Ranger when they broke of from Mazda for a bit.

They're great when they run but expect to be fixing it constantly. They break down A LOT.

2011 Nissan 370z Convertible. - 27

older

2013 Camaro SS - cam, headers, CAI, tune. 0-60 in fuck!

>Convertible
Fucking body roll mate.
Did they stop with the t-tops.

They reinforced the sub frame in the convertibles to compensate for any possible body roll.

Personally I don't notice it. Granted I'm not ripping the shit out of it either.