Are the people that like pic related always slackers?

Are the people that like pic related always slackers?

I heard they don't speak like ordinary guys.

Not if they're girls

Yes if they're guys

i know them and they do

Because that's pretty much the appeal of the band?

10/10 album tho

It's kind of a self-aware retrospection on living that kind of lifestyle. Same thing with Beck.

Maybe, I imagine the fans are pretty laid back. They're a band that are totally satisfied to just make music whenever they feel like and drop out of the ether to make a new album every 10 years.

love pavement. im like 50/50 slacker

and you're my fact checkin cuz

i like pavement and am very lazy but i'm not sure i'm a slacker 2bh

i love pavement and i'm a slacker

a reminder that watery domestic is actually the best thing pavement ever recorded regardless of being only 11 minutes

WZ > BTC > CRCR > TT > S&E

Wrong.

SaE = CRCR > WZ > BtC > TT

>terror twilight in front of slanted

yeah okay lol

I can't stand the vocals on Crooken Rain and Wowee Zowee. It's the kind of faggy effeminate shit that girls are attracted to, like Justin Timberlake or some shit.

Slanted/Enchanted is great though.

WZ>S&E>BtC>CRCR>TT

lo-fi a shit

Wz, slanted, cr/btc, tt. That's official

plen

excuse me?

do you mean lo-fi AS shit? i'm not even trying to be a dick i'm legitimately unsure what you meant by that

i know 4 people who like pavement irl
all at uni
2 med 1 econ 1 engineer

It's a meme you dip.

pls introduce me to them im desperate

I've never met anyone who said anything about pavement. Do you live in the same reality I do? Or do the people in your reality all know about indie music and talk about their favorites so much that you can make enormous generalizations about them?

ancient meme. a shit is usually regarding someone's waifu tho

pavement has been irrelevant for 15 years, i love them but its sadly true. i've never met anyone who likes pavement either

ah i see

especially if one of them is female my god

I love this album and pavement and yeah I would call myself a slacker

i agree that wowee zowee is the bet but your ranking loses its way a bit after that desu

this

I feel like a total slacker, though I'm not a burnout luckily and managed to get into a good uni.

I have yet to meet a girl that actually enjoys Pavement, my female friends and sister dislike Malkmus singing. Though I remember an ad on TV where there was an alt-looking girl with a Pavement t-shirt, which was damn surprising to me.

>tfw no summer babe gf

I've yet to meet anyone who knows Pavement at all. I thought they were one of the biggest "indie" bands ever.

thats why i said that, because its a rare sight if it even exists, 90's indie rock was kind of a white boy club now its just a white people club and a few outliers

>
this

hey we should have a pavement fan meetup

And do wat exactly

already happened

rip g.b. while listening to wz

Slanted and Enchanted is their best album. The rest have their great moments but S & E is their best imo. Only weak track is Two States

Only good song on it is Here.

Summer Babe, In the Mouth a Desert and Zurich is Stained makes your opinion bullshit

Incorrect

Loretta's Scars is great too

pavement is my favorite band and i guess im a slacker

wow i could actually agree with this. hardly ever see BTC that high but thats where id place it. maybe even equal with wowee zowee

i don't know smoke pot and be ironic and aloof as fuck

also we can bicker which album to put on

PFNO > KILAS > TNWWL > YIR > AMOTF > UM > TNE > UAW

correct.