What was Jesse thinking? Come on, he isn't a bad actor, why did he do such a piss poor job here?

What was Jesse thinking? Come on, he isn't a bad actor, why did he do such a piss poor job here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was still the best part of that shit show

He was good famalam

Has Lex Luthor ever been an effeminate eccentric in the comics? I usually think of him as a cold, calculating ubermensch

Probably due to direction.

Simon Amstel looks really bad in that wig.

He was doing what the script and Snyder asked for

>when they replaced character development with head shaving

BELLISSIMO

i think he do better then heat legend
and you?

>Come on, he isn't a bad actor, why did he do such a piss poor job here
I don't think he did a peach tea poor job at all, OP

>a cold, calculating ubermensch

Hes a little bitch who can't stand the fact that Superman exists. I'd say making him a thin little beta was spot on.

Well maybe I had a completely different idea of what Luthor was supposed to be like, Jesse seemed to be playing a mix of the Joker and The Riddler.

Jesse was playing Jesse. That's all he can do.

He got caught up with the hype of an unusual political season, and frankly, he's a victim of fate
Like Jar Jar Binks before him, he's a casualty of production fucking with where they shouldn't and an actor try to genuinely trying to buy to bullshit

He was playing Luthor, just not the classic Luthor we know and love nowadays, but the a new take on the original one brougt to modern times. See: BvS Special Features

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec

It wasn't bad acting. It wasn't even a bad character. It just was a bad Luthor

Seemed like he was going for an even wackier version of Gene Hackmans portrayal of Luthor in the Christopher Reeve movies.

I thought he was lex luthiers son? Maybe he was trying to give the son his own personality.

He didn't do bad acting, he just wasn't Luthor. Superman wasn't Superman and Batman wasn't batman either so it's ok. Just pretend it takes place in an alternate earth.

Funny thing is, if he was playing Edward Ngyma his acting would have been just fine.