Hi, Jenny from Human Resources

Hi, Jenny from Human Resources.

My boss just sent me off somewhere to paint for a school..

What do I do Sup Forums

Also, pic related. It's me.

Buy eggs

Eggs are a must

I would but sadly I can't afford anything since I'm being forced to go and I couldn't get any money. They're expecting me to buy my own food from the money I make painting. Thanks.

Yeah eggs... I doubt yours are any good

Hi Jenny, according to your confidentiality clause you're not to discuss this matter outside the workplace. This could result in the termination of your contract. This is not a warning but a friendly reminder of what you can and can't do. Yours truly, Rod from the main office.

What color are you painting the school?

kill self

You haven't stated in this contract that I cannot discuss matters outside of work. Unless it correlates to a person being named or company information being leaked.

Thanks.

Tits with timestamp.

Miss Jenny! Could you spare us a moment?
>hmm ahh
>Yes, I feel it too, the clues point here!
>aah yes what a clue
Miss Jenny, we're the Hardly twins. Certain clues implicate your involvement in a crime we're investingating right now.
>ahh yes crime
>hmm CRIME and CLUES
Miss Jenny, do you recognize this deuce?

Hkello Jenny, Compnay made a big misktake in let you go. I kannot get in touch wikth the CEOP anymore and sharhkolders are not happy about not use of slogan on posts. If you can get staff to use new policiy you wkill have better job wikth big promotion and 42 virgins at corporate retreat.

This was Rashid from the new hkome office
>"Yihab, Hijab!"

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry to tell you there's been a little change of plans regarding your ongoing missions. Can you come by my office to talk about it by 4? Rod will also join us. Thanks. Ted - Head of HR

Can't right now because I'm on an airplane and the toilets are in use.
Here's a video I had of me.
Thanks.

I'd love for me to return and get a promotion right now. I'd also be happy to come by your office at 4.
Thanks.

Sorry Jenny,

Dis is correct adress hkere. Plese come back and asert you athoraty kover dis office. Sharehkolder are not plese.
>"Yihab, Hijab!"

Hi Johnny,

Refer to page 30 of the guide for approved painting guidelines. Please pay special attention to the section titled 'Colors to enhance learning'.

If you have any further queries feel free to send them through.

Cheers,
Geoff

Hi Jenny, regarding our 4 o'clock reunion, I'm not really allowed to discuss the specifics by mail. We'll go through it there. As previously said, Rod from the home office also has some things to tell you.

Ted from HR

Jenny I need to know what color the school is going to be painted this is a matter of life and death

Jenny, this is Phil from marketing. I did not receive a response to my inquiry earlier. Among the files found in Ted's computer, I found this video. I would like clarification as to whether or not this is you. I assume it is, as it definitely appears to be the HR department's bathroom.

Hkello Jenny, we hkave creat to position for you are the office as COO. We kan now exkspect hkappy sharehkolders we think.
-Rashid from new hkome office. Welckome back.

Your new office >"Yihab, Hijab!"

eggs jenny

Hi Phil, Ted here. To reiterate, all these files are part of a smear campaign to sully my name and you know very well these infamous videos were found on my computer the day after I applied to the new HR position. Also, I'd like to remind everybody that I still work here and that my contract hasn't been terminated in any way whatsoever. I'm with Dave from legal as we speak to file a complaint against anyone who claimed that these files were my property or were found on my computer.
Josh from IT may have to come by to access your workstation sometime this afternoon.

Ted from HR

Jenny has returned to a new office as a big wig. Please get in here Ted and Phil.

Hi Ted here, I'm currently considering this as a viable option. Please meet me in the conference room by 4 to discuss this. See you.

Hey Ted again. I can't stand the prick sandnigger that just bought us off, I'm just going to be in the break room until he gets tired of coming to work. See you.

[AUTO REPLY - RELOCATING OFFICE] Please excuse the the delay in response as we move to the new office. Please address all future correspondence to me at

Hi Josh here, im booting into Kali as we speak.

Hey Ted here, thank you so much Josh. I'm just hoping that the whole office relocation won't leave me without any other option than to take drastic measures. You know, we talked about it.

Hey Ted, Dave here just spoke with Josh we found in fact it was Jenny that uploaded those videos to your PC. Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Have bros, Fred again. Just forgot the picture of my dog at my old desk, You should come to the new office, that guy is rarely even present and only through video conference, jenny is the real boss. And she looks fucking hot in her new pant suits. datass.But please don't tell her I said anything.

You know she has a dick right ?

Hey Fred, Rod from home office here. I'll work with you for a little while if you don't mind. I'm currently working on a Good Practices seminar that I'd like you very much to attend as it tackles some issues I'd like to discuss with you regarding communication and appropriate behavior in the workplace. Come by Ted's office by 4 and we'll talk about this. Can't wait to work with you! - Rod