Ask a bored Costa Rican anything

Ask a bored Costa Rican anything

How comfy is your country?

why don't you have an army? what if we invade you?

Pura vida mae

Kind of comfy, the beaches and the forests are top tier, but the "cities" are plain crappy
It would be a useless way to spend the public funds (and we have many of them). Costa Rica isn't usually involved in major conflicts, so we don't really need one. Also, USA is an old time ally, we trust you won't get frisky with us
Pura vida!

Yeah well I reckon you go to a country like yours for the beaches. How do you guys make a decent living? Tourismbux?

What do you think of hondurANOs?

They don't like us fellas in the north. They are too "european" I guess.

I'd rather live in peaceful indigenous guatemala than dangerous mestizo honduras(been there)

Tourism is a great part of our economy, yes, but we also have a extensive area of services. Transnational companies usually build business centers here. I+D is relatively new here, but some people are starting to promote it, too.
They are noisy and kinda rude, but very hard working. Maras have given them a bad name, but we know not all of them are like that

I have a catacho family member working in CR. says ticos are very nice people

Your cunts name is QT desu
Also are there metal gears there?

We may be safer than honduras but this isn't that safe either. But you are kinda right tho, our most indigenous regions are the most peaceful.

No se nada de tu pais.... es verano todo el tiempo?

Why do you guys hate San Jose so much? Are you from heredia?

What do yo think of my hand?

>transnational companies

Shipping and freight industry?

Being unbiased, how do you think the cuisine compares to other Latin American nations?

Are you from San José? I'm from San José

Anything you feel like foreigners should know about Costa Rica?

Why are you guys so clean and first-world compared to your marero neighbours?
Cortate las uñas, animal.

How's it like being one of 3 redeeming nations of Central America?

where is this place again?

Thanks! But we don't have a metro (sadly). We have spanish trains though...
>gears
I suppose you wanted to say groups, so yes. It is a small scene though, as national music isn't very comercially sucessful. And yes, I always thought our country's names is kinda funny
No, pero siempre se mantiene cálido (o al menos no muy frío). Claro, hay zonas montañosas que son bastante frías todo el año, y por otro lado el calor de las costas no se quita ni con las lluvias
San Jose is a pretty shitty place, and it's even worse when you think is our capital city. And yes, I am from Heredia

Una gran mano
It's very diverse, but mostly electronics, telecom and medical tech. I could be a little biased in this though, because my career
Our cuisine is very limited compared tp countries like Argentina or Colombia. I love it, though, but one have to recognized it isn't that special. I am from Heredia. For foreigners, I think is important to know that our public transportation is usually slow and that we are not quite good for giving adresses

Many factors. Our country was specially isolated since colonial times, so our population didn't have a social division so strong as others. Then, in the past century, our comunist party was not so drastic in their views, so they worked together with the government. Our only civil war in those years was very short, and commies were expeled, so the USA didn't have any reason to bother us. And thus, we have long years of stabillity. Anyways, we have many problems now, it's just that violence in ES and Honduras is ridiculous high

Feels nice, but I wish we could be a better place, we have had many wasted oportunities to develop
Pic related, my friend

What did you eat for dinner? What is your favorite meal? Do you have many friends?

It isn't dinner time here yet, but I had chicken with tomato sauce and gallo pinto (our version of rice with beans) for lunch. My favorite meal is steak fried with onions. I have a small group of people I consider "close friends" but I know and talk with many other people.

Are you a costa rican normie?

Not totally. The thing is the people here are usually very social, so even the shy guys in the school have friends

Thanks TicoBro!

Some parts of SJ are pretty nice?

Yes, it's just the complete panorama that isn't that good

wats the people like in costa rica

How are tourists viewed in your country? I once traveled to your country with my family and it was beautiful, so I'm a little jealous of you, Costa Rica-kun

Very social and talkative. It's a common thing here to make jokes of everything, even serious problems
We usually care a lot about tourists here, after all it's a large part of our economy and people know it. The regular Costa Rican would help a tourist if asked.

Is it true that the machete is a very used tool in Costa Rica?

San Jose is alright. LA is the worst.

It's actually pretty common in the rural zones, but it would be ridiculous to have one in the cities