You are in charge of film a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it...

You are in charge of film a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it. She has volunteered to be killed of and has been looking forward to this. What do you have her do? How do you have her killed?

I have her get killed for the snuff film I am in charge of.

I'd have her sit at the edge of the bed looking directly into the camera where she will address the fact that she is going to be killed within the next 20 minutes purely for the sake of sexual pleasure. Then she will be vigorously fucked while a bungee cord wrapped around her neck is slowly tightened. This will very slowly cut of her blood flow to the brain and suffocate her.
But how would you have her die?

not one for details, but that girl is an excellent choice for snuff

How so?

Revolver in anus, pull trigger

she just has that extremely masochistic suicidal bitch look about her, and she's not hard on the eyes either

Have her drunkly dance on a table in an illegal booze joint set during prohibition. As the patrons leave some mobsters stay and decide to try out their new Tommy gun on her
I'd also have the part where she addresses the viewer about what's going to happen. That's fucking hot

I guess that's why I've always had a hard on when I'd think about her doing this stuff

Don't let this thread die

Tie her up, put her in my basement in a locked room with a camera. She dies of old age and I rape her repeatedly on camera until that day.

Would watch her getting fucked by niggers then cuddle her to sleep when they're done.

Intentionally get infected with the STD from It Follows and infect her with it and film her being killed by it. That way the viewer just sees her getting thrown around by an invisible force

Hire a very aggressive and slightly chubby Brazilian goddess to smother her.

Boring

Wrong

Have her try to outrun a combine. Or have her run on a treadmill mill but at the rear end of it something (wood chipper, bubbling tar, fryer oil, paper roller, liquid nitrogen) kill her if she falls off

How

Because it's just wrong you nigger, I already told you once.

Details?

Well which one then could be expanded upon
Like this I assume

Don't die please

quality thread

Thanks. How would you have her killed in the snuff film? Or did you already post

Well first I'd make sure she's been evaluated by at least one psychologist and one psychiatrist, and unless I can get a consensus that there's no possible way she could ever be happy without meds, I'm turning her away. My dick means a lot to me, and my wallet even more, but the sanctity of human life trumps them both. I need to know for a fact that her life is truly not worth sparing. Her word isn't enough.

Assuming everything checks out, I'd chain her up naked, give her to a fat chick as a personal slave, and keep recording for months as the volunteer slowly gets skinnier and skinnier and the landwhale fatter and fatter, both on account of the fatty forcing the volunteer to do hard labor to produce, harvest, and prepare fattening foods from scratch and then eating it all and not letting her have a single crumb. (The produce animals would also get to have their go at the suicidal forced-anorexic farmer slave whenever they wanted. Hey, they're giving their lives for this too, might as well compensate them.)

The volunteer might start desperately wanting out. It's understandable; when she signed up to be killed, she probably thought it would be over with in a matter of hours at most; she probably never planned on starving to death. So I'll give her an out: if she can hang in there long enough to wind up skinny enough to slip out of the chains, she's allowed to escape to the studio warehouse and kill herself. Little does she know that won't happen, because I've given the fatty an extra smaller pair of cuffs and said to put them onto the slave when they start fitting. The slave's eventual absolute starvation would be inevitable. At which point, her remains would be prepared as a meal, as her final gift of food to the fatty's belly.

See now this is detail