What is the meaning to life? I'm struggling to find purpose in my life. I have no motivation to do anything...

What is the meaning to life? I'm struggling to find purpose in my life. I have no motivation to do anything. Existence is pointless.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey look you found the meaning of life. Enjoy your meaningless existence.

Life is meaningless, you can do anything you want to and it doesn't matter if you succeed or fail.

Why even try though?

It can be fun

I think if I find my purpose I will be happy. I feel like I need to go on a vision quest.

Where you from, I'll help end your existence.

Damn... Are you me?
At 28 I don't know what the fuck I should be doing with my life.
>no gf
>poor as fuck
>no life
>videya isn't even fun anymore

>I'm 33

I had purpose in my life at one point. I was in grad school. I was doing really well. A doctor gave me some antibiotics for a small skin rash, and those pills killed all my energy. I ended up dropping out of grad school, and moving in with my parents.

The amount of energy needed to get back on that path is so much that I don't know if I can do it.

>Northern Virginia

I'm currently just drifting along aimlessly. Thanks for the offer though.

I have the same problem.
>27
>virgin
>never had gf
>no job
>slowly lost all my friends over the years
>got bored of gaming, occasionally get nostalgic and play games from 10-15 years ago

Sounds like you need a fecal transplant, Sup Forumsro
Antibiotics prolly fukkd up your gut bacteria balance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant

I was in grad school, and I fucking loved it. I got to apply myself 100%, and I was good at it. Some quack doctor gave me antibiotics, and really fucked up my system. Couldn't sleep through the night, feeling of vertigo, blurry vision, shooting neck pain.

Now I'm just on cruise control, and it fucking sucks.

Th is is true op.
So may as well Kys?
No?

I don't want to do that to the people I know.

then just fucking kill yourself already

god, I'm sick and fucking tired of all of this whiny bullshit. This isn't goddamn reddit. This isn't a fucking support group. Either nut up or shut up, you pathetic faggot

I know that feeling cruise control. Just graduated a few years ago and been working an entry level position. Seems like every now and again I come to my senses and months have passed by. Then I just zone out again for another few months. It's whack man

Sounds like what I got after taking antibiotics for dental. Crawling feeling in the back of my neck - high pitched ringing in my head - sensitivity to sound - trouble sleeping - vertigo - tremors. Don't know if it was the antibiotic or not but it sure coincided with it. I take GABApentin now for it - it seems to help some.

Amoxicillin is what I took.

What did you take?

Yep, sounds like me. Turning 29 this month.

This pic will probably look something like my birthday
>Kinda sad I'm probably going to end up a wizard next year

You're not missing out on much man.

Same shit.

Took that shit for 2 weeks. I was supposed to take it for 4. It just fucking killed me. No energy, couldn't sleep, allergies. I never had allergies before taking that shit.

That's what most of my birthdays have looked like. I usually end up at the pub and no one knows or cares it's my bday.

OP you sound like a true fag. How about growing some balls and complete all the levels in Super Meat Boy. There's your purpose in life, faggot.

You should let them know, you could get a free drink at most bars on your birthday

how is thinking about existence a bad thing?

Damn that picture is so relatable, recently turned 20 too.

Thanks anons

I know what I need to do, but I've been putting it off. I need to go back to grad school, and finish it. As long as I have a purpose I think I'll be happy. My purpose for right now is to finish my degree.

Here's some nice tits.

my INTERNET is so slow
so i don't have any option left
i browse this image-board

meaning of life is to be happy.

There is no meaning. I'm sorry that you got fooled by pop culture. But there truly is no meaning. In the same way that monkeys die indescremently, humans also die.

But how are you happy?

I think having purpose is what makes us happy. Maybe happy isn't the right word, but fulfilled.

I know the universe doesn't care if I live or die, but being happy is a selfish pursuit.

true, I am happy by meditating, exercising, not overthinking shit to the point that it makes me depressed. Stress in todays society kills

Go to culinary school. Literally the easiest thing ever, it's what I'm doing atm. With a steady job at Trader Joes and still living with my mom lol. Bank account is filling up nicely though

Probably not, I just feel like one day I will wake up and be completely fucked if I don't figure out what to do with my life.

I wish you the best user. You can do it!

Sometimes you just need to put yourself through some bullshit to give yourself purpose.

>Didn't move out until I was 20
>Lived with some lazy shithead I immediately regretted moving in with but he was the only person who would help me out considering we both worked minimum wage
>Got a fantastic new job and ditched his ass the moment the lease broke
>Got my own place on the other side of town
>Finally started going to school because god dammit I want my degree (BioChem, going to med school)
>Suddenly after about three years my office job completely tanked and folded out of nowhere
>Suddenly on unemployment
>Had to fight with unemployment every single week to keep it while niggers got to come in, make total asses of themselves, and walk out with even more food stamps
>Had to sit in with some sheboon every week who brow-beat the fuck out of me and made me feel like a total, piece of shit loser
>After several months of drinking myself to death on the weekends and contemplating suicide because nobody would hire me due to my packed college schedule I suddenly had the job interview of my life today that's putting me into a EVEN BETTER job, with added stability due to my degree
>Will be 26 soon, finally moving out of this shoebox apartment into a nice house, finally ditching the same fucking car I've been driving since I was 16 for something new, everything is going to be okay

Shit isn't going to just work itself out. You have to get the fuck off your ass and work for it until you're sweating blood. Hard work really does pay off.

Dude, that's sweet. Very nice.

Yeah, I need to start taking care of myself better. I get headaches like 3-4 hours after I workout, and I feel like shit.

>saved

That's dude, I needed that.

Samefag, umm you should feel the exact oposite after you work out, should feel good from the brain releasing endorphins into your body, you should not feel like shit at all. You might have a problem, get that shit checked out, headaches after work outs are a no no unless you work yourself like a monster.

Vascular headaches from exercise are not uncommon.
I used to get them.
Back when I exercised.
Back then.

I see, but you can't get rid of them? sounds like you might end up hurting yourself in the long run.

Don't be a fucking retard and fuck around in college

Get a STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Math) degree, not some fucking "follow your dreams" bullshit that's gonna make you wind up at Starbucks

You study your fucking ass off.
You confused on the homework? You study more.
You don't get it? You email a professor.
You still don't get it? You go to fucking tutoring.
You tell your friends to fuck off during the semester and you'll see them when it's over.
You study until you can recite that shit without looking at a book.

I was an absolute fucking retard who flunked out of every single fucking math class until I was in a goddamn remedial math class as a senior because I was a piece of shit who wouldn't take it seriously. After I moved out on my own and realized nobody is responsible for my future but me, I buckled the fuck down, and now I'm in goddamn med school and I can do basic calculus in my head.

You pick up that fucking book and you shove your goddamn nose in it.

Yeah, I've been to a shit ton of doctors, and going to a doctor is what caused my problems in the first place.

I've had blood tests, MRI, CAT scan.

I feel like I'm getting really bad allergies when I work out. So some fuckhead doctor gave me sinus surgery. That was a wast of time and money.

fml, sry user, there must be something you can do to feel better and better after working out surely.

I'm working on a Masters of Science in Engineering. I had a 4.0 for my first 2 semesters at a well known engineering school.

The pages started going blurry, and my neck hurt so much that I needed to lay down for hours at a time.

I was doing so well the first year I went from being on academic probation (because my undergrad grades were shit) to having my tuition paid, and being paid to teach undergrads.

Thanks user. I just need to get my shit together. I fucking hate having these health problems. I went from 165 and lean to close to 250lbs. No fucking energy.