I have a cuck fetish and would really like to watch her sucking black cock

I have a cuck fetish and would really like to watch her sucking black cock.

this will cure you

She must already have an STI im guessing? If not enjoy them all once a nigger cock touches her.

>this will cure you
How are a bunch of genetic fuckups meant to "cure" me? Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Wouldn't be surprised if she was full of sti's, she's already a massive slut.

>genetic fuckups

lol. that's what all niggers look like. the black skin makes their fucked up features harder to see

Albino's are genetic fuckups user, stop being retarded.

keep telling yourself that. how's that cognitive dissonance?

tbh i used to think being cucked by blacks was hot then i saw this pic and was like looool... nope. now i only like being cucked by white guys

White-on-black is interracial, not cuck.
It's cuck if you're dating her and she fucks someone in a way that excludes you, regardless of that person's race.

Have you never seen an albino before, they're all freaks. This is how I know you're retarded.

I'm the same way. Thinking of her getting railed by BBC is my fetish.

they have the same expanded noses, fucked up forehead, fucked up everything. they're the exact same just without the skin pigment

Wrong

I have satisfied mine

bitch please, go fuck your wife's genetics up with inferior genes somewhere else

Show her tits you faggot.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Best I got

Never used Kik user, how does it work?

its basically like texting, but you just register an account and no phone number etc required.

Do I need to give any personal details? Can I change username?

you can change display name or just make a new account. and no personal details needed, just the name of the account you want me to send my dick to.

Just gonna step in and say that these are normal black people and some guy edited their skin and hair to make them white. Not albinos

Cheers, I'll have to start paying more attention to this kind of thing.