What program do you use to listen to music?

What program do you use to listen to music?

AIMP yo

fb2k

Winamp on pc
VLC on mec

Spotify

AIMP3

ITunes

I just use my iPad mini, and use the native music app which keeps getting worse every time apple updates it and forgets everything they ever knew about making clean efficient ui's.

SoundCloud real nigga shit bitch

The "iPad" app on iOS 4 was basically the best mobile music player app ever. It's all downhill since then though.

Yep. That was perfect.

youtube

Vlc.

Anons, 5,000 dollars to the first person that destroys tkocpa.com's network. I swear to God I will transfer you cash. They are Aholes. Nuff said.

What are these programs?

google chrome

Media monkey

Seriously??

OP is Winamp (Classic skin) and the other is Winamp Modern (HaXbOx theme)

Whips the llamas s ass

sometimes you whip the llama's ass

sometimes the llama's ass whips you

Em per dee plus en see em pee see pee pee

That would explain the file name thanks.

sweet playlist bro

foobar

Fildo or Pandora

Name?

Aimp

Fuck off.

Also stellio for Android

MPSYT + MPV + Youtube-dl on PC
PowerAMP on Android

Nice dubdubs flippin nigga

Making me nostalgia hard with the classic Winamp skin and Bran's Freestyle song.

I can kick you higher than you can kick me
I can kick you right up in to a tree
Ho ha ho ha who chee chee
Everybody in the phone book named Chang
Want to see my Wang?

Things sure have changed...

Don't all smartphones have a horrible audio quality?

napster

A physical separates system. Nothing fancy, just Technics stuff in the main. Vinyl, CD, even got a tape player for the occasional weird little limited run noise and punk releases.

Now run along and go fuck yourself, you fucking infant.

Spotify to discover new music. And Microsoft's Windows 10 Groove to listen to my local library.
Kind of ashamed of that, but I wanted to cut the clutter with my latest format and am trying to steer away from piracy.

this

my phone

mpd and ncmpc

bsplayer

IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS

Not if they're outputting digital.

bruh.

why, the only acceptable choice of course: Musicbee