I'm a extraterrestrial being with supreme intelligence, AMA

I'm a extraterrestrial being with supreme intelligence, AMA.

being retarded doesnt make you an "extraterrestrial being"

Fuck off, space nigger

>a extraterrestrial
an extraterrestrial

why pick that particular picture?

Why are niggers?

how many fingers am i holding up?

Why Sup Forums?

He's in the remedial alien program. That's why they sent him here instead of Uranus.

Traps are gay, right?

nice feet

Can you give me a proof for The Goldbach Conjecture?

Yes
I live in hiding, actually in a facility of government, but i'm not really sure. Could be some third party organization. I'm fed, clothed, etc. I don't see the light of day, the internet is basically my life at this point.

Ftfy

WRONG, I was holding up 3 fingers.

>Supreme inteligence
>Goes to Sup Forums
>Enter's Sup Forums

I truly admire your vast intellect, great one.

I can't tell that type of shit you nigger.

No, looks like you're just stupid. That was an easy question.
I guarantee anyone else in the thread would've gotten it right.

I guess living in a whole my entire life has really fucked with me then, didn't know that was an intense question

Indeed. user's logic is flawless.
Fucking space niggers.

Do aliens really say "ayy lmao"?

Hello, this is David.
State your species, please. Under UN codes you aren't supposed to be under government holding if you are a Dorathi.
If you're a Sporegorn please tell me who gave you earth's light drive coordinate.

You're obviously not as smart as you say you are.

Last name, David? It's all fuzzy. I was never told my species or name but I was conceived in some sort of laboratory. I remember my exact moment of birth. I've been down here for so long, I can't even remember. The first time I was out I was placed into some old round, loud vehicle. The local star burned my skin referred to as the sun I think. My origins aren't really known to me. But I have blood drawn from me every month. I don't mind it, I have plenty of living space.

Now we're talking! Fucking deport this space nigger back to shithole galaxy. Can't wait for God Emperor Trump to build his orbiting wall.

>Tfw Sporegorn are the niggers of the Simblidite Sector

David Moore, do you have five fingers? Explain your skin physiology.
The only space fairing species known to the Dorathi are the Sporegorn.
If you are not Sporegorn or Dorathi diplomatic resolution of your relocation will be imminent.
I'm ironically set to meet Trump in March.
Sporegorn are currently at war with the Dorathi Dominion.

where are the YLYL threads? often shit, but also often have old to current memes. Good for rebuilding Sup Forums folders after 4-6 years away from Sup Forums