White men are being encouraged to mix with Asian women

>White men are being encouraged to mix with Asian women

>White men are more physical, confident and more well endowed than asian men while also being less intelligent and more prone to physical violence

>YFW Whites are asians niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's some truth in what you've said, but that's not like that's much news.

Nigs beat us to em

Chink bitches fuck niggers for enough money

They're disgusted by them in real life

Not from what i've seen recently on campus

The less intelligent part has one exception. Flips.

That feeling when Biff from back to the future is the president of the united states.

I don't know dude...
The womenfolk in Most of asia get a shit run.

In the richer areas it's similar to whiteland

Asians have no concept of
- humanity
- human rights
- dignity
- love
- romance
- confidence

And every one of your chinkaroni girlfriends has sex with as much white men as possible before marrying you, I would say it's not that bad being part of the only race that resembles humanity in any possible way

By the way, since this thread is already over, i want to address the fact that Asian women have all the problems white women have x2. I decided I'm going to check out Asian women so I lived with a chinese female for a few days. Massive, extreme, constant shit tests, saying things that she should be getting punched for. Asian women are insensitive. They cut down their male as much as they possibly can. I'm not making this up either, I researched chinese females after i "dated" this one. It's what everybody else experienced.

I just moved into new apartment and the couple across from me is chinese. Female does the exact same shit to her chinga chong husband. He wants to disappear into the floor and she stands there barking at him telling him how worthless he is.

Japanese birth rate is in free fall whats up with that are all ping pangs crap women. I'm pretty sure they are. Act cute and quiet in public, raging cunts in private. Something isn't quite right with these people.

I don't know dude...
The womenfolk in Most of asia get a shit run.

In the richer areas it's similar to whiteland

White people are niggers to the core though ever seen Australia?

You're training regime needs work child.

Where was the pimp hand?

>White people are niggers to the core

White men are the most desired male, Asian the most desired female, both these have created all technology and society, blacks have created nothing and are universally avoided by all

You've decided that you're going to cut into the flesh of the white male, the male your girlfriend prefers.

I have no response to you, what do you want the response to be. This is Asian psychology. You have to "collapse" multiple times per day. They learn this through the shitty cartoons they watch.

Asians don't have a concept of decency or confidence. This is what Asians do. I'll expose Asians here in this thread since it's not going to go anywhere when you base the thread on slandering the only race that resembles humanity

She saw that I'm confident, driven, passionate, intelligent person, and respectful no matter what she does. She ended up changing her dating profile talking about how she 'doesnt fall in love with guys' and needs respectful guy.

I really fucked up her chinkaroni circuit board. Asian women, when exposed to a man who has confidence, and treats her horrid behavior with respect and love, they always fall apart lmao

There's a reason the white pepperoni is the pepperoni most sought after. Chick wasn't even good looking and i never once said that to her. i told her wear your glasses, do what makes you comfortable lmao

Asian women have never been treated like humans it makes them go crazy

We never kissed though just wrestled around and held each other and fell asleep together for the few nights we had. I'm never going to kiss Asian or have sex with one, I'm good with that

I hate white women but looks like that's the only thing ill ever stick with Asian women are fucked in the head and there's no point making a kid with one

>Asian women are insensitive.
I found this with the Flip girls I dated as well big time.

You sir are a bitch.

Wrestling. Respect. What are you like 12?

She's scum why do you think she wants to fuck scum?

Anything besides verbal abuse. This is a good opportunity to dive deeper and explain what i said when ill expose asians.

This is how asians interact with the world. They do not understand confidence.

This is what is expected. he is going to "tear me apart limb to limb" and I am going to slouch my shoulders, let air out from my chest, I am going to be "destroyed" because he said these nasty comments to me

This is how chinks think. They think that they have to say these things to each other, shred each other to pieces, and then the other one is required to slouch their shoulders

This is asian social exchange.

I'm guessing their "romance" is based on this, because their females always take the upper hand in this behavior.

The Asian male is not entirely himself accountable for being a massive pussy. like 80% of it is genetics, he will always be a tranny, but 20% of it is his female wearing him down and destroying any zest he had for life.

Welcome to asian culture my niggas

Lol fagged some Asian pussy and couldn't hit the sides?

Alright hold on chink, youre telling me my dick is smaller than yours. Your little abuse frenzy just went overboard

Only difference is the difference between the naturally selected bred black people here in the United States vs. the normal looking and not physically superior blacks of Africa.

Soccer. Big everywhere except United States. Germany wins everything. Not physically superior blacks.

However, the world would look ridiculous trying to play football with the black people we have here.

So you're saying that white men are to asian men as niggers are to white men?

>White men are more physical, confident and more well endowed than asian men while also being less intelligent and more prone to physical violence

you haven't been around alot of asians have you?

yer theory holds up so far as white men built the modern world and asians and africans are still backwards third world idiots who would all be starving without white ppl.

Lol I'm white with 9.
Hate the dirty creatures :)

But fags like you are niggers too :)

Oh okay youre not a chink youre using verbal abuse to sexually frustrate me, take a gun and kill yourself worthless fag

>Seeing the world through an ethnocentric perspective.
>Opinions only based on personal experiences. If even that.
> All non white females perfer all white males over all non-white males.

Im asian, but not Japanese or Chinese, nor am I Korean

Basically, so far, I've dodged every oriental insult

But if I take that who will fuck your lil butthole baby girl?

What do you mean it isn't true.
ALL women want my white cock and ONLY white cock like mine

Asians are most desirable female

Why do the chinese do shit like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China

They shit in the streets too.

You're still a Sandnigger

Didnt even look at kill yourself fag

The only ones that matter are Chinese, Korean, and Japan, you're whats called a jungle Asian and nobody cares about you

>But if I take that who will fuck your lil butthole

kill yourself fag

I'll keep this tab open and the 2 or 3 faggots attached themselves to my leg ill let them know they have to kill themselves every 10 minutes or so. You guys are free to enjoy my wisdom into the Asian world. The most accurate portrayal of asians youll ever read

>What do you mean it isn't true.
>ALL women want my white cock and ONLY white cock like mine

women prefer my white body and personality and appearance over yours, this is between you and women if you have issue, but sure, if you like, harass me about it for 55 minutes. that should change things in the world.

Asians are fucked in the head. i can tell you what they do, but not why they do it.

if you take white people, remove attractive traits, give them shitty little bodies, close their eyelids, remove their sense of dignity or humanity, copy paste them a few million times, and then throw them into a culture where everybody is trying to get ahead and has no respect for tomorrow, asians.

Pretty sure they're not.
We hunt them sometimes in my country. Were good like that

Neck beard scores more than me?
So why do you still fuck Asians then?

Move on to the master race like us big boys. Put the dirty kids toys down and nut on something worthwhile

What does any of this, any of it, have to do with anything ive ever said

First of all you said the word neckbeard, which is neither a real thing, nor a way to communicate with people

I never once said what youre accusing me of in the second line

youre pretending youre some sort of representative of the white race telling me "i have to join you big boys" and I'm the only one here actually talking on behalf of whites, and doing a good job of it

You're literally some random retard who can't even talk, and just because i responded to you, youre going to do autism / baited spam for 30 minutes

White people in a nutshell

"Everything that doesn't fit my ideals are wrong, It wasn't my ideal because it's already there, all other ideas are regarded stupid and wrong, even though there is no right or wrong in some forms of ethics"

"I discriminate others and say they never mattered in the first place"

Show me some more wisdom. Sensei

Spoken like a true neckbreaded reddit fag.

>and doing a good job of it

No. Youre fun to talk to, ill give you that. But your IQ is probably around 70-80 based on your posts.

Please be a fucking Mongol
Mongols are fucking badass.
I honestly do not know how to come up with a joke making fun of a Mongolian.

>White people in a nutshell
>"Everything that doesn't fit my ideals are wrong

I've described various things, since you can't properly talk, I will do what's necessary in having a convo for you. I will randomly pick something i said and apply this towards.

So instead of being able to communicate yourself, your form of communication is telling me i cant

you said "doesnt fit with ideals is wrong"

Asians are the most xenophobic group of people you will find anywhere, but sure, I will defend myself against your own trait

I explained to you that Asians don't have a concept of,
- humanity
- human rights
- dignity
- love
- romance
- confidence
and that your social exchanges are built on cutting each other down, which your females dominate over, your romance and relationships is built on the female destroying the male's zest for life.

Now, for you to actually have a convo, you would either say why these are good things to have, or you would mention something good you do have.

These are all negative traits, there is no benefit to this, you are emasculated by not only each other, but by your own wives and partners. This is not a beneficial, respectful, healthy way of life.

Chinese have 50% marriage happiness, the second lowest in the study i read and I know exactly why that is. Asians don't have human qualities or regard for dignity.

It's not different, it is literally wrong, you are calling me "racist" because i said smoking and cutting your eye with glass shards is wrong.

some neckbeard garbage didnt really read

>No. Youre fun to talk to, ill give you that. But your IQ is probably

My iq is top percentile why doesnt your retard faggot ass "argue" me out of my IQ for 50 minutes

Niggers have the strength but are stupid.
Asians have the intellect but are weak.
Whites have both but just under the two above.

We are the perfect race.

I'm white, highest percentile IQ, star athlete across wide range of sports back in school, I am the perfect human

(tall, green eyes,)

It feels good being the incarnation of god

So how do you consider what you're doing superior?
You're doing exactly what you complain of.

Also I'm replying and attempting to cut you down also..

That fact our conversation exists disproves your point. It doesn't take much..

>nigger
>strong
fucking kek

If your iq was actually anything of significance you wouldn't have posted.

Also, there is proof in your own writing that your personality is subject to those same "Asian" flaws.
I don't need to pretend to be intelligent when I'm dealing with a kids mentality

If you base your worth on the color of your eyes and height, you're a fucking loser
IQ measures how western and white you are, not much else. If you're perfect how come I never heard of you? I bet you work at Applebee's

I base YOUR worth on the colour of my eyes and skin not mine. Your argument is invalid

Only white guys who ever go for asian girls are the desperate ugly ones.

Asians are fucking hideous.

>So how do you consider what you're doing superior?

Let me explain what it is youre addressing, which you should be doing, in order to construct a sentence. if you had done this you would understand why i am what you wish i were not

I've explained asian social dynamics, I've taken no damage from the verbal abuse you and other brain dead degenerates are showering me with, I've presented myself in an effective manner and continue doing so

your poorly veiled harassment-question is "how is what i am doing superior"

I am effectively communicating myself, i am providing more content than typing the word neckbeard, i am in this thread, and in all forms, better than you

If you had outlined, in your empty skull, what it is im doing, which can be done by reading my words and seeing what it is im doing, you would know, there's nothing you can do to penetrate a self worth that is millions of times yours.

You are brain dead, you are a degenerate, your social exchanges will always consist of thinking you have to destroy the people you come in contact with.

I would say kill yourself, ah, fuck it, kill yourself. Do it. You're not going to grow a brain. You're not going to learn to interact with people. Even here, on the internet, on Sup Forums, we're all Sup Forums users, you still have to attempt to cause me damage. Do it. End your life, and do it as soon as possible. It will feel so good

>If your iq was

So on and so forth, "if i was" "if i were" etc, kill yourself dumb fag. Take a gun and click clack send that faggot brain out the back

>If you base your worth on the color of your eyes and height, you're a fucking loser

Hmm guess who isnt above 6 feet, and has shit colored eyes, hint, it's you, you fucking niggachink

Your girl values me for my height and eyes, why can't you? It's okay faggot, you dont have to value me for anything. Just keep this dumb bitch fed and alive when it's time for her to suck me dry

yup

True I can't argue

East Asians only score slightly higher than white people on IQ tests too, but their bell curve is very narrow, so there's reportedly lesser genius level IQs.

This would also explain why all the greatest scientists, mathematicians, artists etc have all been either white or jewish, not asian.

>IQ measures how western and white you are, not much else

There are culturally agnostic IQ tests which depend on no unique knowledge, these are what are used these days.

Kek
No.
Ur grammars is shitz, u tak like fukboi
Ur gilty of evyting u akuwz meh ov.

Lurn to construkt ur argewmants I cunt understand ur shitposting

>Kek
>No.

Shoot yourself you dumb fag

I saw something about grammar, I'm highest placement in college English evaluation of the entire class

This is what happens when Jews write your personality for you. All you can do is assault IQ and English, and when you meet somebody who is at the top of both, you go back and forth for 50 minutes arguing why they can't be

Somebody should actually kill you

>Lurn to construkt

Exact same shit because your Jewish mind controllers don't let you have a personality or conversations only IQ and English harass

And then when its time for the jew to achieve his agenda, he will convince your retarded ass "donald trump prevents you from being gay" so you spazz out calling people trump supporters and "racists"

Somebody should actually kill you

>Lurn to construkt ur argewmants I cunt understand ur shitposting

Take a gun put it in your faggot mouth and kill yourself literally do it

Don't go up to the only guy posting detailed, accurate, true, educated, experienced, researched comments and tell him "he cant construct arguments" take a gun and kill yourself

You're like a female, you have no value, all you do is destroy the man's value, and the only action you take is convincing the man you're higher value than he is

You're literally a female

Asians love to pretend they have a high IQ, so i hit you with what a high iq actually is, the only thing you can use your iq for is doing what your parents tell you you faggot chink

I want you to read that comment you linked as many times until parts of it starts making sense to you I want you to see how outclassed you are