Daily reminder that "Central Europe" is a meme

Daily reminder that "Central Europe" is a meme
There is only West and East

i dont think anyone actually ever took that seriously except obviously the slavs themselves

over here we're unironically kinda close to slav tier though in the map

I know, but it is our holy mission to teach the slavs that the "central europe" only exists in their head

you're right man

bumping the thread so more slavs see it

also, the baltics are just russian countries like ukraine, moldova and shit, not fucking nordic

thank you friend
we need more people like you

This.

this map merely proves that czechoslovakia i = central europe

(You)

no, it shows a very significant west-east divide, the east being shitty commie countries

i am central european

sorry, you can't undo 1000 years of history

But you are central Europe, Hanz.
You, Czech Rep and
Austria

t. bydlo

ok russian

So you would count most of Spain all of Portugal as Eastern Europe?

the green parts of spain are rural areas that no one gives a shit about

>Central Europe is a meme
>When Czechia and Slovenia say otherwise on your map

I talked with some Spanish user the other day and he said that Catalonia is mostly filled with sandniggers and they import them to vote in their favor.

Is that true?

dude you're supposed to be on our side

importing them to vote in their favor is probably a meme as immigration is controlled by the central government, it is filled with sandniggers though

They are improving slowly because the checz and slovene people are really close to Germans and Austrians respectivly.
But it doesnt change the fact that there is a clear division in West and East in Europe, and talking about "Central Europe" doesnt make sense

>green
>west

spain, portugal and italy have green areas though

>there is a clear division in West and East in Europe
Gee man, I wonder why?

Central Europe was a thing a century ago - culturally, industrially - and the only reason I'm not rabidly promoting its renaissance is the fact that it wouldn't be English-speaking. Still, we have a responsibility to the whole continent to bring East European economies back in line with ours.

What's Norway's secret? Oil money?

Resources of Norway:
Fish, wood(?), oil.
What do ya think?

>There is only West and East
only Siths deal in absolutes

this desu

Most people here are pro-EU, don't listen to what our government says.

>Still, we have a responsibility to the whole continent to bring East European economies back in line with ours.
le eternal german eastern expansionism strikes again

What happens in those czech regions on the border with Germany?

inb4 he replies "I am Greek"

I don't know, but you have to give back Wilno.

Yeah, who would give a shit if Poland got bombed?

Didn't seem to bother anyone in the past anyways.

Nah

The Nordic Master Race.

>spain, portugal and italy
>west

they did it always t b h
slavshits learned now to grow food because of german migrants, and before that there was no population growth in slavia (it was empty)

Thanks for the input, Pajeet Chong.

it's ok, but we should get the senpai together for the commonwealth

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

*how to

>Pajeet Chong

Wow, you got my initials correct lol. But I'm far more of an Arthur Wellesley, ethnically speaking.

>live in orange area

should i kill myself?

well we certainly arent slavs

>but we should get the senpai together for the commonwealth
That's not up to me to decide desu

>7.5% unclassified transactions

that's not dodgy at all

>Wow, you got my initials correct
i should start a fortune telling business

I based my memes off my visit to Quebec and Niagara Falls last year. NF was 99% Indians and I'm not kidding.

I'm not interested in changing Germany's borders, but we need these countries' help in keeping the Russians out. Also we have a moral obligation to help restore them.

CZECHOSLOVAKIA STRONK!

>the two westernmost countries in europe aren't western

The EU and NATO is a great thing. Alone, we're weak against Russian aggression. They will try their best to divide and conquer.

>only 1 city has purchasing power on a level above rock bottom

As long as you don't live in Malmö or Stockholm you're okay.

>purchasing power
literally means nothing

Sudetenland areas were depopulated in 45 and gradually repopulated by the worst of the worst, dissidents and unwanteds.
>people who had nothing to lose by moving into empty Sudetenlands (Gyppos, Eatern Slovaks, poor schmugs)
>dissidents who were to be kept quiet from the centres happenings (Prague)
>and so on...
The area was heavily militarily reinforced (iron curtain) and treated as possible No Mans Land by USSR in envisioned conflict with the west.
Thus it got no real funding and or redevelopment (since bunch of cities there got bombed to shit by Allies during later stages of war)

Those are the two main reasons, population that really holds no feelings for those areas because its not something their ancestors cared for for
thousands of years.
Shitty nigger people who are shitty and the good people just wanna escape the North-Western Shitholes of Usti etc.

Also the fact that rich germans are just beyond the border and they are as sexually depraved as ever doesnt help border sex tourism at all.
+
they gotta get drugs somewhere, thats why majority of our drug production lies in West and North-West.

Still,shit's cheaper here.

North Korea is infinitely poorer than South Korea. Does this mean that Korea doesn't exist?
What I'm saying is that wealth is not a good measure to identify similiar regions. Culture and history are more important.

>Rok 906
>Slováci upadají pod jho Maďarů, když tito Asiaté vyvrátili říši Velkomoravskou

WE

>Europeans can't even compete with the Big Polish Cock

>Not having the biggest dick in europe

who do you even measure a penis?
it's not something that you can accurately measure, if I'm being absolutely honest with you f4m

In terms of economy yeah...we are still decades behind west but really close behind latinos europe and greece

I think central europe is more cultrure thing

For me it is formet A-H(poland is eastern europe sry)...its just everything looks similiar

Train station looks similiar in small slovenian town like in small czech town

It's self-reported

>who
how*

Who cares.

>map made by Dutch website
>Dutch people have the biggest penises
I wonder why

Then why did Poles invent such an uncooperative anti-EU government?

Nobody expected them to act like this when they were voted in, they were just supposed to be conservatives.

They only got 37% of the vote, by the way.

oh i see
then i wish you good luck and hope they wont be reelected

They'll probably get a lot of votes next time, but they won't be such a majority. I feel like PO (the party that ruled last time) will come back.

They're relatively neutral and pro-EU.

Weź się lepiej zabij

The central gov sent all the immigrants to Catalonia in the first place. The catalans themselves want the sandniggers as a sweddish would, because they see themselves as progressive and all that bullshit.
There was a grand scale poll on independence 3 years ago and there was concern because the catalan gov let illegals vote for no reason at all.

good post

>muh cold war division

dot or feather?

Western europe = 1995 EEA

Because the Dutch didn't measure their tan Dutchmen.

>being ex-commie is more relevant than geographical location when using geographical terms to describe a country's location
Splendid logic.