Does Sup Forums respect this guys ?

does Sup Forums respect this guys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As far as entertainers go they're about as respectable as it gets imo.
They sometimes have shit ideas but that's about as bad a thing as you can say about them.
And yeah one of them does all the work but he needs the other.

No shit, wow, I'm fucking blown away, even the South Park guys are jewish? Wow, red pilled as fuck there.

guys I think something's wrong with Trey...

How the fuck do they even get away with bashing the left so much on Comedy Central when every single other show is insanely liberal?

Trey (the guy married to a stripper and who has a literal "my wife's son").
Matt (the jew) is the business guy and the guy Trey bounces off. Trey is really the creative force but he couldn't work without Matt.

>bashing the left
They bash the right too, Matt and Trey have made it clear that they're Libertarian.

Before internet we had south park.

Drugs, whores and years will do that to you.

Because Comedy Central is literally nothing without South Park now that Colbert and Stewart left

really makes you think

Because comedy central owes it's existance to south park. if it wasn't for south park comedy central would have died years ago. It was struggling until south park pretty much saved the network long enough for all the liberal pundit/fake news comedy to make it what it is today.

Only a half-kike, hardly counts desu. Between them South Park is only like a quarter Jewish.

>baseketball
>southpark god mode up til season 12 or so
>beyond that probably good too but i cbf to watch anymore
>Book of Mormon
>Cannibal! The Musical

couldnt care less if Sup Forums respects them, because this board is shit, but i sure do. early SP was stupid ass fart jokes and le edgy jew slurs, but it got so fucking good over the next decade

They're actually pretty anti-right wing too. Even their latest season if you look at it more deeper. They also make a shit ton of fun about conservatives.

Because South Park saved comedy central. Without South Park they wouldn't exist.
Also Trey and Matt own their own studio now so it doesn't really matter whether comedy central disagrees with them or not.

>4 boys
>1 of them is a Jew

Pottery

>Implying seasons 1-3 weren't GOAT

South Park remains the networks' only claim to international glory.
2nd biggest are shitty roasts.

i was 12 once too

Sure, why not?

On that note people (even themselves at some point) have been quick to classify them as libertarians. And really it doesn't work either with what the show says, and is a case of political parties looking for hip representation.

Because they are only moderate Libertarians and lot literal White Nationalist Neo-Nazis and everyone Sup Forums here

Eh. There's some awfully unwatchable shit in there, that's only worth the sake of nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are two of my favorite cartoonists. I feel like they get me. They will sometimes throw in subtle jokes that most people miss, but I always catch them. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are equal to me on an intellectual/comedic level, and I respect them for that.

This contrarian meme that South Park got bad in the ~12 season needs to stop.

Is that like a false fedora or something?

It definitely got less good. It got better again in the last couple of seasons, but different.

is there any way to see Book of Mormon on my pc? any DVD-rip available on torrent or whatever?

But it unironically did.

its not contrarian when i dont know or give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. i stopped watching. that's it. i didnt even say the rest was bad. learn to read

years ago there was a shit quality cam with original broadway cast. im sur e you could still find it if you got off your ass. there is no quality video recording

Someone who thinks South Park got bad then clearly has no experience with a show actually getting bad, i.e for the Simpsons for example. They experienced a drop in overall quality of seasons but with several great episodes still. The last 3-4 seasons have been pretty good, and even when it was ""bad"" the show was still clearly the best cartoon comedy.

Saying that South Park got bad is typical Sup Forums contrarianism.

Last few seasons are shit. Its like they spend less than 6 days producing each episode or something.

Team America is literally the most I have ever laughed out loud at a movie.

Matt and Trey were based
They're still cool
but just worse and worse since 2005-ish
Basically Eminem

when will eminem come out of the closet, it's so fucking late

shit it's been like 14 years he should have cleaned it out by now

I feel like South Park, and all their humor, is really overrated. Its just not that clever

what the hell are you talking about you moron,
it's not just Sup Forums, there is a universal opinion shared by the majority of people )including south park fans) that the series has been declining in funniness since 11/12 onwards.

thats because its not really humor anymore, its social commentary...and they excel at that.

Matt is half jew
Trey isn't Jewish

The jokes are poorly written, it's mostly exaggerated visual stuff.

No this is south park, not family guy.

All the celebrity 'cameos' are over the top visual stuff with wacky voices.
>mel gibson
>george lucas
etc etc

But the show is more than celebrity cameos,though

Yes

They created an iconic show that stayed relevant and fairly consistent for 20 years.
They also happen to be genuinely funny

Nobody ever claimed it was clever.

i did

And you are nobody.

;_;

Cannibal, the Musical
That's My Bush

Just because they weren't mentioned yet

Yes they were.