Name a better vodka

Name a better vodka
>Protip: You cant

i buy it for the price and it's my preference vodka.

Sobieski

Tito's.

mah nigga

second this - been drinking it tonight. It's way better than stoli

pfff easy

tito's.

stuff's pretty pricey I'd imagine?

Pffht, all your vodkas are shit compared to mine

14 for a 1L at my local shop.

I'm a level three certified sommelier, and all-around beverage expert working as a consultant in DC, I've tasted somewhere in the neighborhood of 1300 different vodkas over the last fifteen years and I always hear people talk about which vodkas are the "best". Vodka is grain neutral spirit, so the re-distillation and filtering is all that matters, not whether it's made with grain or potatoes or whether some rapper calls it Ciroc and charges $60 a bottle for it just so niggers can try and steal it constantly (You may notice that Ciroc is locked up in almost every liquor store...there's a reason for this). Anyway, anything over $40 and you're paying for the bottle, not the vodka, in short...can confirm OP is correct, for the money vs. quality Stolichnaya is easily the best vodka. And that's an actual protip.

is this the newest iteration of the navy seal copypasta?

This guy knows what he's talking about. What I'm drinking right now.

Done

And done

because vodka is for slavic niggers

Rum is where it's at

There are not many more things in life more cringe-worthy and pretentious then when you find a man who is into his Vodka and only buys premium brands 'because they taste so much better' (translated: make him feel more superior and cultured and delude him into thinking he's some kind of celebrity.) This is all multiplied when you have a cadre of professional Sup Forumsro Vodka tasters who probably drink the stuff alone. This is the worst kind of alcohol snobbery.

I like my liquor highly flamable.

If you can't clean a wound with it, it's not worth drinking

Nah, I really posted that. And now that I read it I really sound like an asshole. My point was just that Stoli is indeed the best buy. I guess I could have just come out and said that.

Fucking 50% nice

I'm partial to Belvedere and Ketel One.