Hey /b, what do you guys so when you're feeling especially lonely?

hey /b, what do you guys so when you're feeling especially lonely?

I just drive around with the windows cracked while playing some music. I like to imagine no one exists anymore; as if its only me out here. The last thing i listened to was the album Bumbs Tape by The Deli.

I do the same

I drink and shit post.

however. someone help me out.

I can post from my phone on Wi-Fi. But on mobile data I get some message talking about IP range being too far or my country cannot post. I'm in America. WTF is this shit? Am I b&

go to the bar. i know people there, and even if i dont its nice to have an excuse to be around other people even if im not talking to them. plus alcohol helps.

I either drink, go for a drive or go to a strip club. Lately though all three haven't helped and in fact have made me feel worse. I'm pretty sure I need to start getting laid again to feel better.

Doesn't that get boring or depressing? Everytime I go to the bar alone and I don't leave with a girl I feel like shit lol

sex is overrated for me, like idk its never made me feel anything

Have you ever had good sex? It has to be good with a hot chick otherwise it's pointless

the majority of the time i run into someone i know so no not really. if i dont, sometimes i feel better after leaving, sometimes i feel worse. it depends. i too take drives when im feeling lonely though, going to the bar isnt my only way to deal with it.

agreed that it can help but its not gonna take care of the root of the problem.

car? whats a car? iv never driven a car before... nope. sorry. not me....

I take showers. Something about being in warm water helps me center myself and forget all my woes.
Obviously it only works once a day, the rest of the time I look for a feels thread here or on /fit/. Sometimes I post, sometimes I shitpost, most of the times I just read.

I have the opposite problem, I have a girlfriend and 2 side girls and 3 good guy friends. Sometimes I wish no one would text me and I could be alone for a day and not see anyone. No one understands how depressed and shitty I feel below the surface.

If I'm at home? I'll go into the kitchen and open two beers - grab my pillow from my bedroom and position it on the stool opposite me. I talk to the pillow but I've never felt the need to draw on a face.

Aw, play me the worlds smallest violin...

>girlfriend
>side girls

you deserve it faggot. i hope you succumb to your depression and off yourself.

this

It's okay not to understand, I don't wish any harm on you though. I hope you find happiness in your life.

If you'd like I can explain the full context, they all know about eachother.

>not understand
i understand youre a piece of shit.

I like doing drugs. My day to day alone time is a pretty long time. The only time I'm not alone is when I'm working. The point of my comment is you spend a huge portion of your life alone. its a fair amount of time and everyone is pretty much the same.

lolwut ive gotta hear this.

I understand you're upset over something a stranger wrote on the internet. Your existence must be sad. Again, I hope you find happiness in life.

I come to this site. It never fails to make me feel worse.

Lighten up dude.

The average married man spends 2 -2.5hrs with his family. Every time you take a shit your alone, unless you shower/bath with someone your alone for that time. Even when I'm partying I'm alone for at least an hour at some point of the night. Think of how many hours you sleep, your technically "alone " if your sleeping with someone but your alone when you sleep. That's a huge portion of everyone's life. Any time someone faps... most often alone. So to get to my point, people are connected now more than ever but at the same time, we are more singular now more than ever. Everyone has a passcode on their phone whether their spouse cares or not.

I used to see several girls a week off tinder, then I met a girl I liked and we spent the summer going on trips together. I slowed down on seeing tinder girls but never really gave it up. The main girl open to it but I still didn't want to do it in her face. She was gone all fall while doing some degree in animal training in a town hours away. She knew I'd still see other girls while she was away. Then one time, she arrived at my apartment unannounced and they saw one of my side girls. The B girl went to hide in my roommates room, while the main girl wanted to see her and talk to her. B girl ended up running home that night. Anyway, they both know about each other and compete for my time. I also have a third girl I used to work with years ago at a summer camp. The other morning I had the camp girl over when my main girl called me at 7am to say she was gonna drop by and already on her way. So I immediately told the camp girl to gtfo which she was obviously pissed about since I didn't have a good excuse. As the camp girl was leaving, they crossed paths on the sidewalk and had no clue about their mutual connection. 15 seconds after I kicked the camp girl out, the main girl walks into my place and suspected nothing. My brother was there that morning and said, "wow it's like magic!"

Enjoy the game, not suffering from it, my friend :)

op here, no i havent. ive fucked like 9's in high school but now i fuck like 7's or 5's but its never made me feel better or worse. im just apathetic to it. its over and im like "ok cool i came" thas al

thats fine ig

run away or kys, maybe youll finally be alone

idk man maybe im being a fag. but i just feel like an existential problem like ill neve be able to connect with someone on a level that i can not feel lonely anymore. but then again i could just be a kike about individuality and everyone else may have the same fear

I think there's so many people worst off than me in life that suicide would be fucking selfish and irrational. The camp I worked at was for kids in foster homes and group homes, so I've heard a lot of really sad stories from those kids and even if I'm not entirely happy I still consider myself fortunate.

I take part in a cringe or rekt thread until I despise all of humanity again.

I can agree about indulging in rekt threads, but I find a lot of the time that the biggest cringe in cringe threads is some of the people posting