Any 702 / 775 bros around? Nevada thread

any 702 / 775 bros around? Nevada thread
>state your age/city

OP here forgot to state. 19, Vegas

Yo whatsup? 775 right now.

775 here, ex-702

Freezing your ass off right now? The rain isn't bad in vegas but it's probably snowing up there right now i'd imagine, if you're northern 775

Yo bro what up. 20 - Reno.

No, it's not too bad. Like mid 40's, so rather warm. Light drizzle recently, haven't snowed in Reno for probably 3 weeks

21 - Reno

nah I'm chilling out. Just went shooting today; it was just a little muddy.

Not bad, according to my friends who went to UNR for college it's hell lol. Pretty place though, but I hate the damn cold

I'm from Vegas. I've been in Reno for 3 years. You get used to it really fast. Anything above 45 and I'll wear shorts and a t-shirt

I like it the way it is down here in vegas right now. Warming up alittle, not too cold, not too hot, and a bit of rainy weather. But man 60 and under.. Fuck cold. I hate cold. Catch me wearin a hoodie and sweatpants lol

Dope. UNR is cool, bunch of dudes who shoot n smoke around here.

Reno. 26.
Wish i could be in vegas right now

702 vegas. just got hired at wynn resort can't wait to start

20 North Las Vegas

Anyone know when we are supposed to get some recreational herb shops? Been waiting for legalization, now that its here waiting again for shops. Not that I dont burn anyways...

whatre you doing there?

I think I read somewhere 6 months after the first of Jan 2017, so somewhere around june i'm hoping

Fellow 702 bro here. Henderson. Didn't go to work tonight, so just chillin.

Hell yeah, looking forward to getting easy access to weed, shoulda been like this so long ago. Being so close to Cali has its benefits with all those nice strains comin in