Haven't actively listened to rap in years

>haven't actively listened to rap in years
>feeling nostalgic for GKMC
>try out Damn
>first song is literally about royal DNA
Why is rap so arrogant these days? I don't remember Doom's work, Liquid swords, GKMD, etc being this cocky.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EfMMNTD1x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao go listen to j cole granpa

>being this pleb

rap is the most "MUH DICK" genre to ever exist.

Stop listening to shit-hop. Literally all of it nowadays strictly serves the function of pushing and imposing a certain agenda on society's youth.

that would be neofolk

God shut up you fucking loser

(you)

Don't take it personal unless you're a fox news dickrider. he wrote DNA. because Gerardo Rivera took Alright as a police killing manifesto, it was a song of hope. DNA. is just making the sound and rapping the words they would hear either way, it's a surrender in a way but also bravado and spectacle. plus it's fucking lit senpai

No, that's not fucking true. There's no deeper meaning to this talentless hack's """"""""""music"""""""""". Fuck off and die, you fucking nigger dicksucker. You've all been brainwashed so hard by the blatant marketing of this fucking hack that you can't even see how fucking stupid and retarded you all sound trying to search for a meaning that isn't there and trying to defend a man that wants your race extinct. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF.

No offense taken fampai, thanks for explaining it.

theres no such a thing like 'white race' this is very old/medieval political myth that gained gas by politic strategist in the vein of Breitbart Bannon, you're being brainwashed right now, under masse control mind programs, instead you should use your energy to develope yourself because right noe you're a mere soldier battling for the wasteman preparing the country for future post-cataclisms scenarios...

uuuurr DURRRRR URRERR RR GWRRRR

>theres no such a thing like 'white race'

>hey hey HEY RACE IS A MYTH!! YOU'RE BEING FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL THE SAME (israelites)! PLEASE BELIEVE MY FACTLESS CLAIMS!
Good job, goy.

lol stay mad

The cucked mods are about to ban all of you. if you want to stay on Sup Forums then you'll take your bluepill

dude wtf

not a big hip-hop fan at all, but please kindly fuck off with this "pushing and imposing a certain agenda on society's youth" paranoia crap, Mr. Mini PMRC.

you're a pretty good candidate for schiz

>I don't remember Liquid swords being this cocky
the title track is literally just GZA talking about how he is better than other rappers

old person moral panic lol

my favorite thing about rap is when they rap about committing a bunch of crimes then go "the police are after me can you believe that???????"

Seriously, I fuckin' hate it so much that some dumbass high school kids think its funny and hip to act like a hard right moral guardian on a fuckin' image board.

It's your choice to listen to hip hop.

It's just the cool thing to do.

Why don't you listen to hip hop user?

Start listening to hip hop.

>complains about braggadocio in Rap

These rappers sure are cool, aren't they?

Just listen to all these truth bombs they drop.

All the cool, rebelious things they do.

Don't you want to be like them?

Seriously, get (((WOKE))) user

if you think there's no braggadocio in DOOM's music you haven't listened to it, are retarded, or quite possibly both

rapĀ“s about as cool as smelling your own farts

cuck

Listen to blacker the berry again. Really listen to the last lines of the last verse.

youtu.be/3EfMMNTD1x4

this

90% of the dude's verses are braggadocio.

He's really entertaining and really fucking creative with it, but still.

also >judging entire album from one song

What, do you not like hip hop?

You aren't... racist, are you?

That would just be terrible.

What would all your fiends think of you?

Potential employers?

>Doom
>not cocky

I'm very exited about the new Kendrick Lamar single "I KEEL WHITEY AND FUCK HIZ BITCH".

No, of course it's not racist! Stop taking things at face value. Kendrick's music is MUCH deeper and complex than that!

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Being critical of the black community DOES NOT make Kendrick any less of a racist.