1. You are country

1. You are country
2. Would you join the French Foreign Legion?

Isn't the FFL made up of fugitive criminals?

once upon a time, yes
there's a shitload of hues already there btw
not as much these days

Depends, who we fighting? If it's Toga I'm in

>fighting for a country hellbent on destroying itself
toppest of cucks

Thread is destined for greatness

Not anymore. They are by all accounts a professional military unit.

They do except people with misdemeanors and while the training itself is fucking hell, they have less prerequisites for enlistment. They are not going to give a shit that you smoked a ton of pot or like nose candy for example. As long as you manage to put it behind you etc. etc.

And yes I would.

whoops
Accept*

Flag.
No, they don't pay well enough.

nah, they will still accept fugitives 100%, just not for serious crimes like murder or drug trafficking etc.

No

1. Russia
2. Never will.

Because I don't want to be a warrior, I don't want to have variaty to be on war and to fight with own country. Any money, even all money from the world, you don't need to have, if you have even small risk of health or life damage.

Health is all, that we have. Family is important. Health and family are the main things ever.

You don't need money, if you are died. You also can't buy new arm or leg. And you can't stop inner pain, if you will need to fight with members from your family, in case if you will fight with your country (not only family, friends, classmates and so on).

It is really bad. I can't understand this people. I am pacifist and want to live in friendly world. And I don't want to be a slave or a toy of bad persons, who wants to use me in own interests.

So, this french legion is sux. Really bad thing. I don't like it

You may be a pacifist but most people are not. Hence why military's need to exist. To stop other non pacifists.

t. statist pig

For what?

I know and I hate this. People need to have some evolution in minds. Anyway, from my point of view, technologies are more important, than soldiers.

If most of people will have high education and culture - we will not need too much army, because noone will want to do bad things even for survive.

for example, I think, that honest person will do suicide, instead of crime, if he will not have money and any other honest chances for survive.

So, from my point of view, in high cultural and educated society should not to be wars.

In canada I've not seen steal doors, because variaty of criminal is not big. But here, for example, everyone have steel door and it is not a warranty of proyection.

So, you can feel what I mean, if doors will be like a metaphora (do you have this word?) of army.

Tbqh, I think trade is more important. Most wars are for resources and wealth.

>metaphora (do you have this word?)
Yes, "metaphor"

Belgium
We'll see about that. I'm having my trial in two weeks from now. If they convict me I might just join. French is my second language and I'm pretty fit

>doing France's dirt job

How much of a cuck you have to be?

I'd join their 15 y.o. daughters while theiy're on duty.

>They are not going to give a shit that you smoked a ton of pot or like nose candy for example.
Wait, does the US army care that much about a little weed?

When I went in they just said honesty is the best policy so I told them I had experimented. They didnt give a shit here.

What are yo on trial for?

good luck user
getting past selection is the easy bit though: expect a year of cleaning barracks and singing songs to do your nut a bit

I'm sure you'd change your mind if I raped and killed your entire family.

I punched a guy's teeth out. He lost four. Now the gubernment is on my ass even though that person started the hassle by stealing from me first... Oh yeah he's also demanding 17k for those teet

But seriously. If they are going to convict me (a young student) for that while terrorists who returned from Syria are set free, rapists don't get sentenced and corrupt politicians don't need to pay back anything... Then I'm just leaving Belgium...

>expect a year of cleaning barracks and singing songs to do your nut a bit

Really? I thought you can just join a regiment after you finish basic at the farm

Fighting for protection is fully normal thing. Agression is not normal. And agression is much more lower in educated and cultural society.

You can have a punches from football hooligans with high variaty, but you will not have the same in nobel prize place or into nearest conservatory (variaty of it exist, but too low).

Can you feel my minds?

No.
Maybe for a cute country. Like Israel

I've considered it as a backup option if my life had turned to shit.

I have not needed to take advantage of such option.