I sexted with a girl I know and promised to fuck but I don't wanna...

I sexted with a girl I know and promised to fuck but I don't wanna. What's a great excuse to get out of it without being inconsiderate?

Not kidding, halp. I don't have the harpoons to handle her IRL.

>I have aids
>I am gay
>My dick doesn't get hard

Any that won't ruin me?

Why don't you want to fuck?

shameless bump of desperation

She's a whale and I'm a gross bum, I don't want to open a portal to hell with our unholy union.

tell her shes to fat, she wont fuck you after that

Tell her, you are a virgin and don't want to fuck before marriage. Or tell her you are autistic and grossed out by body contact. And if you don't like either, say, you started seeing someone else recently.

And the autism way: simply ignore her

Forgot: basically you don't want to let it look like it was her fault, because she will reck your reputation with any possible future women, she knows

The best one would be to say I'm seeing someone but she'll know it's bullshit. I have a half-basked plan, tell me what you think.

I feign illness, go to emergency room, get evidence of being unwell, use it to justify cancelling. But what illness can I pretend to have?

take a pic of your comment, send it to her

she will fuck you just a week later if its not aids, so you need to go for aids

Hahaha, that'd be effective at least. I think I am screwed...

She then will ask for another date. But if you want to follow that through, do Tendon injury, it would make someone imobile for 2-5 months
Since she is in your close friend group, rather do the: I have a lot of stress (work, school, college) and simply don't go out for the next few weeks

Hahahaha. Can you post here fugly butt please? How desperate do you have to be to do that bro? Anyways don't hurt her feelings bro. She'll only get fatter

>girl wants to fuck me
>dont want to fuck her
>am gay

everyday is a journey of self discovery, OP

tell her dan schneider did shit to you when you were young so you cant have sexual contact with her in real life

girl is whale
he is a gross human
he is not zoophile

Post her pic and I'll tell you what I did when I hooked The Big One

Damn, you guys are right. Is there anything emotional I can say, like how girls say they aren't ready, but...like something that doesn't make me sound like a pussy. Idk.

>I'm depressed af

tell her you only fuck her if she is dressed as rainbowdash

Simple, just tell her you just got word you are deploying tonight, no time for fuck, must save world

I can't risk a real pic but this one is close, bit less pretty but also less fat.

That's a start actually, she knows of my depression. Our sexting was epic though so I don't know how to get out of it with that alone, she will surely attempt to seduce me even if I bring it back up. Sounds like I can work that angle though.

Shameless bump, I think I'm honing in on a solution, please help.

Final bump. Begging for advice to talk me through this shit. I don't want to eat rotten pussy.

I'm having a panic attack thinking about this. Sup Forumsros I beseech thee.

Tell her you have a latex allergy and don't want to risk getting her preggo

How can I spin my depression in a way that will void our planned meeting?

Idk say you have feelings for someone else and you were depressed about not being with her so you went for the first opportunity to fuck and now you regret it

Thanks but she'll never believe that. I hate to push but my brain is numb, please be my brain.

Say you're on some medication for depression that fuckes up your sexdrive. That you can't get it up and the date, however sexy, won't do any good. She has to wait untill the side affects go away.

Opie, i was in the same position and when she brought up actually meeting up i said no kissing and no eye contact. Turned her off pretty quick

Good idea, maybe I can say something similar. I'm a social autist and she knows it so could I just get by saying I'm too scared or something along those lines?

random tits for bump

If you don't mind losing her, just take more and more time to respond to her messages, then stop talking to her. She will either get the hint or she will want you even more. If it's the latter, then, it's gonna get a little bit more difficult.

Alright, thanks.

I think I'll do a mix of these suggestions. I'll distance myself from her as much as possible, play the depression card somehow, and go to the hospital to buy time.

Maybe I can find someone to cock block me, too. What's the best way to do that?

What kind of fucking faggot ass manlet are you?

Be a grown ass man and tell her straight up you're no longer fucking interested you god damn pleb.

Jesus fucking Christ.

The wizard variety to be precise.

tell her you demand anal

Pretty sure I'm fucked. I was pretending I had an idea what to do but when I see her I'm gonna freeze. Kill me.