After every rise there is a fall, thats the circle of life...

After every rise there is a fall, thats the circle of life. I have recently started watching Game Of Thrones and i am on episode 9. I must admit, I have liked the episodes i have watched so far. But alas, i am sure there will come a time where everything will go to shit. It was season 3 for Breaking Bad, season 2 for Prison break. The last 2 seasons for the Sopranos. So tell me Sup Forums at what season or episode should i stop watching Game Of Thrones, so that i will keep seeing and remembering it as the greatest series ever?

never

Are you the same user who asked if he should skip to 9 after only watching 4 episodes? And Season 2 and 3 are my personal favorites for Game of Thrones. They're great. 4 is alright, kind of another season 1. 5 is when it goes downhill. And the newest one, season 6 was half and half. Half were boring the other half was extremely good,

Just don't watch the latest season and onward.

i endorse this msg.

Season 5 was the greatest one of them all. You Sir, know shit about GoT.

Robb dies
Jon is the true king of the north
Arya becomes an assassin
Sansa is always useless
Cercei loses all her children and becomes the mad Queen
The Boltons die
Daenerys finally sails to westeros with her dragons in season 6

Oh, you mean the season where they entirely fucked up Dorne? Horrible acting, awkward plotlines, bleh and bleh. Also I'm a bookfag here. You know shit about GoT.

>bookfag

that explains the stupidity.

based bookfag kindred
>they know nothing

it's like, been a steady decline in quality since season 1 episode 5, but like, TBH, the incline of this slope is so slight that the show is still mile above most the shit on TV. I'm half way through season 6 and still thoroughly entertained.

KyS fagit

Tyrion kills tywin and joins forces with daenerys

I love when the night king kills John aryn and it turns out that it was Robert all along who was the king of the white walkers.

Spoiler alert: Turns out it's going to be discovered in the season 8 finale that it's all just a made up wonder land in some old 68 year old dude's head.

King Robert dies in season 1 faggot

He becomes a fucking litch after death you god forasken fantasy noob.

you know nothing bookfag snow

The fat fuck is never brought back, not even for flashbacks.

Next thing your going to argue that Kaldor draigo doesn't come back in season 7 and free the mother of dragons from her internment at the bitch daycare.

Oh I see you're trying to unspoil it for OP but what's spoiledcan never be unspoiled.

stannis is the true king

Khal Draigo will fucking say the night king's true name, blow him up instantly and carve the old lord commander's name into the night king's heart.