Mentally stable
>Absolutely no

>Lost virginity
>19

What a fucking loser.

Op here
Dubs confirm

Post pic of your cock

Fat bitches and whores don't count faggot.

How can I fuck a whore when I'm NEET

>NEET
>small dick

pathetic

So your parents pay for your food and housing and you are 22... Do you feel ashamed? or are you beyond that point living in some delusional fantasy land?

On Monday, you should march your ass to the nearest labor ready office and get a fucking job. You want to improve your mental stability do something useful.

Yeh parents pay for everything
I can work hard (now I feel as though I have calmed down and matured)
But I have 0 (zero) job references to back my resume up

Here's what you do...

You are only 22, it may seem old now but you are still very young. All you have to show is eagerness to learn and reliability. Go to craigslist and start applying for entry level jobs that interest you. No one has much experience at 22. Simply lie in the interview. Say you worked for a family business maintaining rental properties or something else, to create your back story... A trade like plumbing or something like that will be easiest to get into. If you are detail oriented and clean up for the interview you will have a good chance. Find something that interests you. I'm telling you once you get a job your self worth will go up. You will feel 100 times better and you will look back on your old self and think it was a different person.

5'6"
0 women
virgin
still in school

don't give this spoiled retard advice. He has nothing to put on a resume because your too lazy to work. Enjoy your food stamps

Maybe he just needs some encouragement. As white males our cancerous culture tells us we should be retarded and useless. School indoctrination enforces that we are of no value. It is an easy lie to believe. Our ancestors built this nation and much of the world. We need pride back in our race and to encourage our people. Every NEET male pulled from the pit of self pity and failure is a positive sign for our future. Most NEETs don't want to live their current lives. They just have parents who let it happen.

>As white males our cancerous culture tells us we should be retarded and useless.

Wow you're even dumber then OP

Why do you think so?

I graduated from college. Fully support myself and have a girlfriend... Because I critique our culture and it's negative views of white males I'm somehow dumb?

You must be a nigger.

I should check my privilege and not invade your safe space.

>22
>6'06
>160lbs
>12 or 13
>at 16yo
>technician in biology
>technical bachelor
>1675€ a month
>Mentaly stable
>French fag
sorry its an old photo

You're whining about how hard it is being white but i'm the one who needs a safe space? And i'm white btw and know how much easier it is being white than any other race. You're just a cuck who feels inferior to niggers lol and your views clearly prove it. If you think its hard to find a job when you're white then you're clearly retarded and a cuck.

/soc/ is this way >>

You are physically white but mentally you are a minority. You are a Self Hating white male.

You are an indoctrinated and confused person. I don't feel inferior to niggers. I'm superior to most of them as are most white men except the ones like you.

I just stated how great and easier it is to be white I'm not a self hating male you massive retard. You pretty much said OP was a neet because he's white which makes you the self hating white male. Whites have it easier then anybody which your spoiled cucked mind clearly doesnt understand.

Save your energy for the BLM march tomorrow.

>66
>NEET

how?
where?
are they girlfriends or one nights?
im utterly confused

>Age
>Height
5'7
>Weight
>Women fucked
>Lost virginity
~
>Job
Small time home baker
>School
Local college
>Income
10$/week
>Mentally stable
I don't know anymore my man

>18
>5'1
>90lbs
>10-15 I'm not sure
>consensually when I was 15
>I'm injured rn and can't work :-(
>gap year
>not enough
>NOPE

Your age
>18
Your height
>6'2
Weight
Women fucked
>0
Lost virginity
>
Job
>student
School
high school
Income
Mentally stable
>ya probably though if women fucked stays at 0 for any longer i wont be

Your age
>20
Your height
>165 cm
Weight
75 kg
Women fucked
>0
Lost virginity
>Never
Job
>Temp at Staples
School
Attempting to construction engineering
Income
~11k per year
Mentally stable
Had psychosis, other way ok

Your age
>20
Your height
>6'1
Weight
Women fucked
>7
Lost virginity
>17
Job
>student, english teacher (i live and study abroad), english document editor for the local government
School
>high school, in 3 years i'll have B.A. and M.A.
Income
>€1100 a month with €800/mo. expenses, plus $20k in an american savings account from working at restaurants and shit before moving abroad
Mentally stable
>absolutely

Your age
>29
Your height
>185 cm
Weight
>72 kg
Women fucked
>2, married the second one. Stupid me.
Lost virginity
>20
Job
>tech support at ecom platform
School
>finished it few years ago
Income
> ~€3200 a month
Mentally stable
>bit shy due to being underweight

is that your face? are you male or female?

Your age
>23
Your height
>192 cm
Weight
>88 kg
Women fucked
>somewhere in the 50-70 range
Lost virginity
>16
Job
>junior associate at law firm