Cannabis its the shit

Cannabis its the shit

Beer ftw!!

If we had a nation full of smokers, the world would be moribund.

Go do some sports.

So weed is ok then?

This comparison amazes me, lets compare weed to something legal but is shit for you. Thats a great endorsement of the drug?

Fuckin idiots

Because hurrr durr if its legal its ok.....

Its just another way of saying dont smoke weed.

dont want it legalized.

I grow it

Why are you so angry about it?

You always do as your told - don't question it because...we said so!

Go read about it. Smoke it. You'll see

Dont try and educate someone thats smoked for 15 years.

Proof you are the idiot brand of stoner because you didnt even see the point.

Comparing against alcohol....

Is a bad way to say cannabis should be legal.

If alcohol is bad for you..... and you compare it to cannabis thats just like saying cannabis is bad for you.

Like comparing Trident to an ICBM.

Trident is good for you is does less damage than an ICBM but they are both fucking nukes....

Smoked couple of times. Felt nothing whatsoever.

So does this mean cannabis should be legal or monster should be ilegal aswell?

Let that mush of a brain think on that for a second

>Well, Stan, the truth is marijuana probably isn't gonna make you kill people, and it most likely isn't gonna fund terrorism, but, well son, pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored that you should be learning some new skill or discovering some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you aren't good at anything.

Still don't account for the use that people can use it while operating things such as vehicles, machinery, etc and also adds to a financial struggle.

Also, if you smoke it 'responsibly' at home with a known dealer you should be fine.
I know that's true since no one has been arrested for weed in my town and half of them smoke it.

Weed is a depressant

The amount of nerdy potheads in this thread is surprising.

That would be just me

george orwell is a legend

/truth
Randy wisdom

Ha, that is a good one. That's why I always make sure I'm doing something (work, music production, learning, reading) before I start getting high, so I don't just sit down and watch boring bullshit on TV.

>Moderation in all things

It actually can kill but mainly what dominates as a cause of death is the "secondary injury" resulting from being under the influence, same with alcohol. Thing is, that most people lack self-control and get rekt as a consequence. Your argument has been invalidated, you are welcome. Think smarter, not harder stonerfags.

Marijuana has killed people but they had underlying medical issues.