So it finally happened. I'm a 31 year old NEET, been living with my parents without a job for the past 2 years

So it finally happened. I'm a 31 year old NEET, been living with my parents without a job for the past 2 years.

My father just told me to gtfo of the house. My money ran out a few months ago so I guess i'm gonna be one of those homeless bums. How do I prepare for that? I guess I'm gonna max out my credit cards and take out the money and not pay them back.

I prefer to be a hobo than work at McDonalds or shit like that. I don't live in Trumpkistan so no nigger welfare for me.

The fuck do I do now??

>to proud to work fast food
>lives with parents
Kek

You sound like human garbage and your parents have every right to be ashamed of you.

Fuck you. Kill yourself.

This. I don't think there is a more sincere and honest answer that you could possibly get.

Yeah, you're worthless.

back in 2013 I decided that I will never tell anyone to kill themselves. You're almost making me break my vows.

So, you've been slacking for 31 years of your life? are you PROUD of that? Why the hell are you existing, if you can't be proud of your life? Why don't you grow up like the rest of us, get a job, find a place to live, etc etc.

McDicks is a horrible place to work at, but you ain't got anyone else to blame for being a lazy-ass, stupid-ass, broke-ass nigga.

>The fuck do I do now??

How about not maxing out your credit cards and look for a job?

Yeah don't work at McDonalds, I don't need aids from my mcgrittle you fag.
Join the military, that way you only disappoint the team mates you get killed when you die.

No, I havent been slacking for 31 years. I worked since I was like 25 or something, got fired a couple years ago and havent been able to get a new job even though I worked in IT (QA side).

I thought about it many times but im too much of a pussy, i'd rather become a bad hombre.

get an entry level job so you can support yourself

get some more education or training so you can get the next level job

you have access to a computer and can type in English, you should be able to learn some IT or computer stuff

100% team parents here

Mac won't even hire him. There are teenagers who can't legally drive yet and still have a better work history than this lazy soon-to-be welfare queen.

>I worked in IT (QA side)
ok, now retrain yourself for something else in IT

Op you sound like my polar opposite
I'm 31 married with kids a career and just bought a house

Enjoy being homeless faggot

Approach a temping firm and do data entry if you have to

Use credit cards to get a shitty place if you can

Continue to look for something better

He too old for the military, dumbass.

Maxing out your credit cards now will only make your life harder in the long term. You need a job now, any job will do. Just something to pay for rent somewhere. User your credit card to pay for groceries while your job pays for rent until you can pay the card off. Don't take more than 2-3 months to pay off the credit card, making as large payments as possible. Any money you get for the next several months needs to be dedicated to survival.

Don't buy anything you "want" but don't actually need. Even things you think you need, try to find a way to persist without them. Eat beans and rice, the cheapest foods available.

This is what I had to do at 18 years old. You hurt yourself by waiting so long to get started, but it's still doable.

First and only job at 25... Wow, it must suck to be you

You can't be kicked out of any house without 30 days written notice, 60 days in some spots.

Get off 4 chan and look on job boards for work. Restaurants are fun and pay decent. Rent a room in a house that's 400 or 500 a month rent.

>No, I havent been slacking for 31 years. I worked since I was like 25 or something, got fired a couple years ago and havent been able to get a new job even though I worked in IT (QA side).

You're 31, you haven't had a job for a couple of years but you didn't start working until you were 25. I guess you're right - you haven't been slacking for 31 years, more like 27.

You're not worthless, but get your shit together and do something. Move and you'll see, things will turn out ok. Just by sitting around your parents place and being dependent on others you'll never achieve self confidence. Be open to others and to yourself.

You're too old to be on Sup Forums you fucking nigger hang yourself

I been training for PM and even have certs and shit for QA but no offers for the past 2 years, shit's crazy, I lied in my CV adding more exp than i already have and i think big places are onto me and i get fucked on background checks I guess.

yeah worst case scenario I guess I would beg for super shitty job and earn peanuts.

yeah my plan was to max the cc's for the cash, and not worry about the bank debt because i hope some day soon in the future once I have a job, here or maybe in another country, pay it back, basically focusing on that money on the short term and not worrying about the long term in hope something will turn out.

yeah that shit wont fly here, my dad would throw my ass on the street immediately if i told him that.

It took me longer than normal to finish college

You didn't build a foundation while you were young, you made your bed and now you're going to sleep in it.

Why the fuck are you too proud to work at a fast food joint? You expecting to be unemployed for a few years than land a high paying IT job and move into a nice apartment? No, fuck you, you don't deserve it. You haven't worked for shit yet and you're 31, I'm only 20 and I probably have busted my ass more days at work than you have, and what it gave me was insight, humility, and life experience.

Get a job at McDonalds, fuck your pride, you lost it when you come here and complained to a bunch of strangers mummy and daddy kicked you out because you wouldn't get a job.

Grow up.

max cards, go to thailand, fuck bitchs, kill self

Trips of truth

Followed by dubs of truth. Do it op.

Wait, you got a degree without networking enough to have some decent contacts in your career field? The whole point of college is networking

Reee

well what I have thought is moving far away with the few bucks I get off the cc, but when I say I wouldnt work in McDonalds or such places is here where ppl I used to know could see me, that would be worse than death. If I did it in a place far away from here that wouldnt be so bad I guess.

I busted my ass on my last job but office politics and getting late to work were my doom.

Reeeeee

military. It might emotionally scar the fuck out of you though since your a freak. But they'd give you a job, food, somewhere to live, and teach you not to be a POS We all know you wont take the initiative to enlist though

i was a slacker for most of my 20s, now i'm in my late 40s with a high-paying job, a wife, kid and 2 houses

of course i did get sober

>office politics
Never ever ever involve yourself in office politics when you with in IT. It's not your business and it will only ever do you harm.

>I prefer to be a hobo than work at McDonalds or shit like that.
>Says the guy posting on his phone who won't be posting much longer

damn, I might Zyzz myself, trips speak the truth, Thailand is far away but I couldnt get work there I guess.

i never did that. I was at my country's #1 college but failed and had to finish somewhere else. Tbh sleeping in has always been my biggest problem in school and work.

honestly if it comes to that to a point between military and being a hobo i'd do it even if i get killed by fucking cartels.

thats good, i guess i need the equivalent of getting sober for my sleep problems that have caused me so much trouble.

If you are female, there's always prostitution.
If you are male, I strongly suggest picking up a skill.

As my folks say, "if you don't feel like studying, be safe in knowing that the world could always use more janitors".

Don't go to the army. It will only make you even more miserable.

The point is to get shot you dumb nigger who cares

I dropped out of uni, and work at McDonalds. I have that same fear that someone I know will walk in and see me working, but who gives a fuck? They will laugh to themselves about it, eat their Big Mac and go on with their life and give no second thought.

actually i flew too close to the sun, I was my acct manager's golden boy, I was the defacto PM, but then he put a PM, the PM knew how much the acct mgr relied on me, so he found a way to fire me.

LOL you fucked up.

I worked as an IT (QA) side also got fired because another company offered the same for less. You know what i am doing now? I am a business owner because i kept searching and busted my ass to crawl back up, something you clearly didn't do.

shit I dont think I could do that, imagining them tell other ppl that knew me, laughing at me, knowing my life is shit, id rather move far far away to avoid that.

i been trying to come up with a business or something but lack the cash, so i was trying to get a bank loan and get off my ass and make it happen but so far havent gotten it.

Learn to do something amusing. Homeless bums that can sing, dance, etc. are more likely to get my pocket change.

where the fuck do you live?

Niggerland

Sweden: the only country in the world people taking a piss if you dont get hammered every weekend. Were our imigrants are more racist than the average swede. Beautiful girls that suck
in bed and nobody give a fuck abour anyone but themselves.. unless the fucking neighbors tree is hanging over the fence into our yard.

lol, when I'm on my car on a stop and there's beggars and shit I only give money to the ones that show skill, like juggling, spitting gasoline at fire, or do tricks above one another, but never to the ones that dont do shit. I reward skill.

I actually thought about moving to sweden, but its super far away and its been ruined by syrians and crazy mudslimes. I met an user business owner here to work for him, the problem is he needed javascript and i dont know that.

Calm down boy. Why would you want to get killed? That's crazy talk.

To be an hero

Moot and most original Sup Forums users are in their late 20s and early 30s.

That will never change. We fucking created this place.

Why not?

Why?

One of my friends just died at 36

Wtf is wrong with you

Get a life ffs

>I prefer to be a hobo than work at McDonalds or shit like that

Your father's right, kicking you out you worthless piece of shit.

holy shit that pic is so true for me

t. 31 year old NEED who dropped out of college and has less work exp than OP

I may kill myself in the next year or two, already have plans. Good luck OP.

with discipline i think you could change your sleep patterns to wake up at the same time every morning

i think it would only take a month or two to do it

probably you need to be in bed every night a lot earlier than you are now

i used to stay up until 3am every night. now i'm in bed before midnight and I get up at 630am like clockwork.

start reading about stoicism honestly. you're too old to join the military so you need to impose discipline on yourself. you can do it.

gee congrats on creating a useless conglomeration of internet shit
i hope you feel proud and accomplished for having wasted your time here when you could have been making a killing in the tech industry or just generally enjoying life like real people do.

>Irony - the post

ITT fags who made it because of their priviledge and mom and dads money, and are now proud wagecuck.

keep working you dumbfucks looks like it's making you very proud to accumulate wealth for someone else lol fucking normies GTFOO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

newfag

This is like 5% of why i havent bothered to get a job, knowing that entrepreneurship is the holy grail but you need resources. I only respond to recruiters who contact me, most are Pajeets working in India in their basements hoping to subcontract me to US companies so sometimes i dont even bother replying to them