Sup Forums my older brother is a manipulative...

Sup Forums my older brother is a manipulative, weed smoking piece of shit loser who has been bumming off my mum and dad his entire life.
Hes a real fuckin waste of space.

>he likes to argue and constantly starts them with the entire family to the point that my mum cries.
>hes studying "full time" at uni but is only in 1 day a week. Not to mention hes been on holidays since early november.
>he doesnt have a job because "full time student and doesnt have time to work" so he bums off the government and gets student payments.
>he spends all his time in his room playing video games, and all his money on junk food, energy drinks and weed.
>he always comes to me and bums my weed whenever i but it and i rarely say no because im a nice guy who has been taught to share.
>whenever i say no he always causes such a huge fuckin scene calling me selfish and a prick etc etc
>tells me my gf is bossy and demanding and that i should dump her, and he cant stand the thought of us getting married because he doesnt want her in his life.
>he plays online games all day and all night about 7 days a week, and is constantly downloading, using up all our internet, then complaining to mum when we get capped, that she needs to start paying the bills on time.
>never helps out with chores
>never helps mum and dad with bills
>is 24, almost 25 and shows no sign of moving out
>has a superiority complex and loves putting people down, but cannot stand being wrong.

What the fuck do i do Sup Forums?
I cannot fucking stand him and they would never admit it but i think my parents feel the same.

How can i make him stop being such a piece of shit?

Fuck him up the ass while he's asleep. That's how I win all my arguments

I want to teach him a lesson, hes an unfit, skinny fagget who doesnt do any exercuse so i could easily beat him in a fight, but that would upset my mum beyond reason, and i know if i touch him he will passive aggressively fuck with my life one way or another.
Hes a fuckin tech nerd and he blocked me from using the internet for a whole month once whilst keeping it the same for everyone else, then told my parents that he has no idea what happened.

So i cant really just beat his ass...

Cut his brake-lines

Rape your mother wearing his skin

Dna shows familial match

Return his face when finished.

Cant. Hes too much of a fuckin bum. He doesnt have his own car, he just jews his gfs or our dads when he needs to go out.
Never has money for fuel or repairs or insurance though...

fuck his internet up, you're a man you can survive without it, next time you get into an arguement just tell him straight up you've had enough of his shit, tell him everything you've said here, then fuck his internet up and watch him shrivel up like the weak faggot he undoubtedly is

Maybe it's time for you to move out, OP. Your parents are grown, they can deal with your brother as long as they have the patience. They will do something about it when it gets bad enough, but I'm afraid there's very little you can do about the situation right now.

>girlfriend
>weed on tap
>furthering his education
>has hobby which helps coordination and probably speaks on mic so improving social skills
>puts up with bitch of a brother who endlessly complains about the failures of his family instead of concentrating on furthing his life

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE THE FUCKING FAMILY LOSER

KILL YOURSELF

SINCERELY
your brother.
P.s. imma rap mum tonight with your face.

Idk how to fuck his internet up without ruining it for everyone else, and if i did, hed probably have a way of fixing it..

I was thinking about fucking up his $3000 gaming pc though. But knowing him he would manipulate mum into buying him a new one or paying for repairs, using his degree as an excuse.

I am currently also studying and working oart time so cant afford to move out atm, will be moving out end of this ear though when i grad.

Well in that case, you should take a shit in his shoes instead

>>he always comes to me and bums my weed whenever i but it and i rarely say no because im a nice guy who has been taught to share.

Lose this opinion of yourself, tell him to go fuck himself and buy his own stuff. Fuckin sociopath, stand up to the fucker in front of your parents and see what happens. I'll bet they'll be proud of you for standing up to that dickhead

I witnessed him get into a fight with his gf the other day, as usual he started it and escalated it way too far.
The way he was speaking to her was unbelievable. It made me genuinely concerned that he beats her in private..

Could somehow use this against him?

Yeah i wont anymore.
I promised myself and my GF that i wont give him any of my shit anymore, until he learns to stop being a fuckin bum.

If i stand up to him in an arguement he will take it WAY TOO FAR, literally you dont understand.
My mum hates fighting and it upsets her so i dont likento cause unnecessary shit infront of her.

Worry about your own life and move on. If you don't like him, just distance yourself. You sound like a whiney bitch.
Unless your brother is directly stealing shit from your family to pawn it for drugs then get over it and just improve your own life.

We live in the same house, everything he does is to better his own existence, regardless of how it affects others.
I cant really distance myself when i see him every day.

He is a human parasite. He sucks the life out of everyone around him

>full time student
>1 day a week

Explain this shit. Also explain about you. We will find who the real douche is.

He has 2 lectures a week and 1 tut.
Idk why but where i am from thats counted as full time.
However his uni records and posts every one of theor lectures online, so he "doesnt need to attend them, he can just watch online later"

I have a younger brother just like that. He's a NEET (Not Employed, Educated or in Training) and he has also lived with Mom all his life. He's had no accomplishments in life. All he does is post thousands of Women seeking Men ads on Craigslist. He's a total loser.

sounds like shit degree.
You need to be better than him. You need to look more responsible than him and earn more than him. Basically, you need to show your family that you are better than him.

That is how you show your dominance in family environment.
Please don't tell me you are 18 or less.

He came to my room yesterday and asked me for weed. I only had about 1 joints worth left, and i was going over to my gfs place to chill and smoke and drink with mates, so i refused him.

He started a huge fucking thing them walked out calling me selfish and saying he wont ever shar his shit again.

Prior to this i had been saving my kief (dusties) in my grinder for about 3 months, hoping to get absolutely fucked up on a kief sesh.

When i arrved home this morning i found my grinder in his room, it had been cleaned out and he was baked af. He had been in my room, actively searched out my hidden grinder and smoked the kief, knowing that i was saving it, probably just to spite me for not sharing my last bit with him earlier.

Wtf Sup Forums this is the kind of shit my family and I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Also his gf bought some weed and they are smoking right this second but he refuses to share it with me even after i called him out for stealing my shit.

Im 21, and almost finished my degree, hoping to move out and propose to my gf by this christmas. All the while hes smoking pot and bumming around.

My parents already know im the better child

Stop supporting and enabling his habit for one thing. He sounds like an entitled little man, so let him work for it for once.

Here's how to fuck him up
>get an old alarm clock
>wind it up
>lock it in one of his drawers
>if the ticking doesn't keep him up all night the alarm at 3am will give him a heart attack

how's he only got 2 lecs and a tute? i'm assuming you're from aus, having 4 lecs and 4 tutes a week is pretty standard. sounds like he's talking shit about that too hahah

your brother is a fuckhead simply put. stop giving him weed if you can help it man. the only way he'll change is if he motivates himself to do so.

If i dont share my weed, he will make his gf buy some and if she cant he will apply for a government loan so he can buy some.

He hasnt worked in over 5 years.

Hes the kind of guy that, if we werent related i wiuld have definitely kicked the absolute cunt out of him by now

Hide your shit better, tard. If you know he's gonna scavenge your shit like some bottom-feeding creature, adapt to his ways or beat his ass instead of crying about it.

Dubs and you slit his throat while he sleeps

Well the adult thing would be to just talk with him, but you do you user

See

He sounds like my kinda ppl. Burn a bowl with him and try to see the darkside

move out. your family will thrash him for sure.
Probably break all ties with him.

You say hes just bumming, but you also give him free weed, dont give him anything. Man the fuck up, stop asking for approval on the net and confront him about it.

The darkside is overrated...

Well yeah, i never used to mind sharing because im not a cunt, but i wont anymore..
That wont teach him anything though, like i said, he will just start bumming off his gf.

what if he has cancer and doesnt want you guys to miss him so he plays the dick

I dont want to be a dick, and im trying to keep a positive mindset cause i dont know her too well, but from what i gathered, his gf is really, really fucking stupid.
Like, 0% street smarts, about 30% book smarts.. and she is for some reason head over heels for him (probably manipulated her into it)

So theres no way she will ever stand up to him. Hell shes even lied directly to my mum for him, to cover his fuckin ass.
I have no way of proving it though.

I reckon thats why he likes her, cause shes pretty dumb and he likes feeling superior and smart.

If he does its fuckin working.

Okay. You want him dead? Without anyone figuring out that it's you? Here what you have to do.
Poison his weed. It's the best method. No one will ever figure out that it was you. You have my word.
Use a toxin that is odourless, and heat the weed a little with it. I recommend Botulinum, it's almost untraceable. You can easily order it Anonymously on The Dark Web.

ONE PUNCH

Well i dont really want to kill him, thats a bit far....
Do you have anthing that make make him have an incredibly horrible trip if he were to smoke it?
Or maybe something that will make his balls fall out of the sack?

DMT laced weed.
Fuck with him while he's tripping.

Inject him with diabetes so that he can never binge on junk food and energy drinks which will force him to turn his life around, possibly making him less of an ass?

OP you've been given tonnes of suggestions and you've given excuses to every single one, you don't want to upset mum, or he'll just bum off his gf etc etc

the problem thus becomes you, you don't have the balls to deal with this problem, you don't have the courage to do what is necessary, you don't have the intelligence to understand that people are going to get hurt

so either take one of these suggestions or shut up and fuck off, having a dick head brother isn't a unique problem, i have one, but i learned to be mature but also i knew when it was time to stand up for myself and not roll over, either you do the same or keep whining to mummy and daddy about your brother who annoys you

>you asked for advice on how to annoy your brother, not counselling

What you need to realize that your parents have a choice in this and it's likely that they prefer having an incompetent loser son who needs them so much to survive etc.

This.

Ok listen linda listen listen listen linda

I WAS the same way (mostly but i wasnt this bad) and coming from this type of guy.

There is nothing you can do.

!!!!!!EXCEPT!!!!!!!!

GET VIOLENT AND FUCK HIM UP SO BAD HE SHRINKS IN FEAR EVERY TIME YOU WALK BY HIM. BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH WITH A BAT.

TIE HIM UP
TORTURE HIM
AND MAKE IT VERY CLEAR YOULL KILL THE SHIT OUT OF HIM IF HE DOESNT START GETTING HIS SHIT TOGETHER

Make him read you're post

Ellipsis use is over rated

Fuck man maybe you are right..
I was hoping for something that wouldnt result in everyone around him feeling the consequences aswell..
Cause you see, unlike him, im not an asshole and i do care that my actions might lead to the suffering of my lived ones.
But maybe i have no choice, for the greater good and all..

make him read
you are post

excellent job i like your advice

If you wont fuck him up then you deserve the shit he brings to your life. Your the pussy that lets the bully beat him up cause if you fought back yoyd get un trouble to.

BITCH BE A FUCKING MAN!!!!!
GODDAMNIT SHIT EITHER
DO
WHAT
NEEDS
TO
BE
DONE

OR FUCKING DEAL WITH THE SHIT THAT YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF

My brother was like this (only worse - alcohol and crack, tens of thousands of pounds, and horrific injuries from fights etc.) and the only thing that helped him/sorted him out was meeting a girl who gives as good as she gets, and having a baby with her. Now he's absolutely fine. Good, even.

For some people, it's intrinsic

you don't need to be an asshole, you just need to be confident in your successes

you either fuck with him and people suffer, but do they suffer because of you or him?

or you don't fuck with him, you suffer and you deal with it, my brother doesn't fuck with me now because i've always stood my ground but he's also grown to realise i have a successful attitude and life, and if anything my older brother now tries to be more like me

my ultimate point is you shouldn't let him be a factor in your life, maybe if you live with him it's hard but that's your fault too

Jesus christ when you fight dovyou throw a single punch and if it doesnt workyou quit?

NO BITCH WHEN A PUNCH DOESNT WORK YOU USE A BAT!!!!!!!!

Idk man, nobody has ever lasted longer than a single punch against me.

Which funnily enough and jokes aside, is true.
Ive only ever been in one fight and i floored him with the first hit then it got broken up

THEN CHOP OFF HIS DICK JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOY YOU STUPID IMMATURE PIECE OF PUSSY MEAT GOD FUCKING SHIT COCK MAN THE FUCK UP AND

!!!!!!!DO!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!NEEDS
TO!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!BE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE!!!!!!!!!

You seem angry user, over an internet stranger
Do you want to talk about anything?

Stop samefagging its getting old

BEAT
HIS
ASS
YOU
DUMB
PUSSY
SHIT
GODDAMNIT IILL DEAL WITH HIM GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS AND ILL CHOP OFF HIS NUTS AND RIP OUT HIS EYES. ILL EAT HIM ALIVE FUCKING SHIT SHOT DAMM CUNT SHIT FUCK FUCK ILL KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM DAMNIT SO IT NEED TO BE DONE NOW KILL HIM DAMNIT

Bury him in your back yard. He can be alive if you like.

NO I WANT TO KILL THIS GUY SO BAD I HAVE TO KILL HIM NOW I HAVE TO TRACK DOWN THE FUCK AND MAKE HIM EAT HIS OWN DICK I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO I NEED SEE GUY DIE NOW RRRRAAAAAGE
RrrrrraaaaaAAAAAGGGGEEEEE
SO MUCH GODDAMN RAGE MURDEROUS RAGE AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!$$$$$$$$**$**$**$**$*$*

Chill faggot