Ask a guy who had sex with his ex-girlfriends mom anything

Ask a guy who had sex with his ex-girlfriends mom anything.

Why don't you stop being a faggot and make a move on the grandma too. Go for the trifecta

Pic unrelated

Did she take it in the ass?

Pic related?

Does the pussy taste the same?

do you feel dirty, used and full of regret?

greentext the story

>Ask a guy who___________ anything.
Whos do i have to kill for you to stop making these threads....

good question, answer this

Nah I was in highschool at the time. She bit my fucking ear though and it hurt like a bitch. Must've thought it was kinky or something. Not my style.

No but it was so lose that it felt like I was having sex with a cup of warm water.

so not very interactive then?

Im green texting story

>Be 13
>I 'date' tthis girl in my class. I hangout with her all the time, she was proably the first girl that I ever hungout with alone.
>We dated for a long time for people that age, probably a few months idfk. I get to know her family pretty well. Her mom and stepdad added me on fb
>Fast forward to age 16. She became hot as fuck so I wanted to get with her
>We start texting so she asks if I want to hangout
>I go over to her house and try making moves but the girl is vanilla as fuck. Decided to move on to other girls.
>One night I get a message from her mom asking why I quit talking to the daughter.
>surprised because I forgot we were friends on facebook. I tell her daughter just isnt right for me.
>mom says shes dissapointed and thinks I should keep trying
>I start talking to daughter again. Mom keeps messaging me asking how things are going.

>Her mom and I start talking about other things. She's young, had her daughter at age 16. So I feel comfortable talking to her about stuff I normally wouldn't talk about with parentals.
>The daughter still isn't budging and is looking for a boyfriend. So I quit talking to her again and try and move on.
>Mom keeps talking to me even after I tell her that I'm not interested in her daughter.
>One night she messages me saying shes drunk.
>We talk about what's shes drinking then she says "truth is I really wanted you to date my daughter just because of how cute you are"
>Im over here like wtf but roll with it.
>I tell her that I wasnt really interested in her daughter because I looking for more physical relationships.
>She responds by saying her daughter is very 'young' and doesnt understand the pleasure of sex.
>Seeing some sort of weird unexpected opportunity. I ask her if I should be looking for more 'mature' women.
>Mom says I should but at my age they'd be tough to find.

cmon op lets go

>I tell her that Ive always wanted to have sex with an older woman.
>She doesn't respond and we dont talk again for a few days.
>One night I get another message out of the blue asking how good I was in bed.
>I stretch the truth and say that I'm known for being able to get up quick over and over again and that I can go as long as I want usually like 30 minutes. .
>She says thats a good trait and hard to find at her age.
>At this point I'm kind of like wtf she obviously wants the D might as well just go for it this shit is rad.
>I ask if she wants a young dick inside her.
>Maybe I went too far out of the blue but she gets all defensive and says I shouldn't talk to her that way and that she was just curious.
>week or two passes and out of the blue I get another message saying 'comeover'
>I ask her if her daughter is home and she says that shes staying with her dad (they had divorced a year into highschool).
>She says the front door is unlocked and just to come in and walk down to the room at the end of the hallway on the left.

OP! cont.

keep going

give him a minute, jeez!

Cont Sup Forumsro

> I follow her instructions and walk into the room.
>Its like 1am theres no lights on in the room. Then I look on the bed and shes just laying there no bra on and panties.
>Im like holy shit this shit is actually happenign omg wtf holy shit wtf wtf wtf.
>She can tell im nervous I didnt know what to do. Id like to think of myself as pretty confident for someone that age but there was litteraly a naked 30 year old on the bed right next to me. Twice my age and wayyyy more experience.
>She comes to the edge of the bed and pulls my belt loop unzips my pants and starts just going ham on my dick. Like honestly she was loose as hell but she gave the best head ive ever had.
>I go down on her for awhile and she coaches me on what Im doing wrong and where I should rub her.
>Finally she tells me that she wants me inside her. I tell her I didnt bring a condom and she tells me her tubes are tied and that I dont need to worry.
>I stick in (honestly I was a bit dissapointed).especially after just getting the best blowjob of my life.
>Maybe it was for the best though because fucked for a solid half an hour. It wasnt tight so there wasnt really any friction.
>I started on top then we flipped over then she had me sit on the bed whle she rode me. I learned like 3 sex positions that night.
>Finally she kind of seems to get Im not going to come and just starts blowing me.
>Maybe it was the situation but god she was so good.
>I came in her mouth, gave her a highfive (I think she was a bit shocked by that) and I basically ran out the door. Once I came it really hit me what had just happened

did she let you play with her butthole?

>highfive

>I get home, sneak back into my house. I didnt check my phone for like 30 minutes I dont text and drive.
>Theres just a message saying thanks for the great time ;) Im shocked as fuck and dont reply
>Next morning comes and I get another message from her saying "PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT". I reassure her I wont, (of course she doesn't believe me).
>I go to class and see her daughter. and Im like holy shit I just fucked her mom. That shit really just happened.
>I didnt tell anyone in fact.
>I had to see her daughter every day in class, and truthfully after having sex with her mom I really wanted to try and get with her even more.
> Unfortunately it never happened, but maybe it was for the best. Or that's me lying to myself.
>To this day I've only told a few people. I mean most people wouldn't believe me. But atleast I know it happened. Still kinda shocked after kinda reliving it with you guys rofl.
>I mean hell even if I did tell anyone who would believe me, right?
>What's kind of sad though is she had a boyfriend at the time who she told me "just wasnt doing it for her". and they're still dating to this day almost 4 years later. rip.

>We never had sex again
>After the initial shock of it all I didnt talk to her for a solid couple of months.
>I tried to get it in one night and said that she couldnt do it again with me.
>I fucked up /b

Was she your ex before you had sex with her mom?

I did something similar because my ex's mom was kind of a slut and an alcoholic, which is an interesting combination, she had her daughter when she was q9 and was super into healthy lifestyle later on. Long story short she was hotter than my ex and always flirted with me, so when i broke up with her daughter I fucked the mom mostly out of spite.

Moved six months later and haven't seen or heard from either of em in years

No greentext cause I'm on my phone and fuck you what have you done for me

I dont know why I gave her a highfive. What the fuck was I supposed to do start making out with her and say thanks for the great time? and I couldn't just leave without saying anything. Hence, high five lol

19 not q9

at least you have an awesome story to remember, or tell.

ah well man at least you got some granted you're an autist who high fives after sex

We "dated" in middleschool when I was like 13 for 6 months. Thats when her mom added me on facebook and is what kind of sparked a whole chain of events that I never saw coming.

Ill take it. I could've finished it off by saying "teamwork" too.

Im telling you young moms that had to give up their early adult years want young stuff. It's crazy.

What a long answer to a yes or no question