You can stab only once

You can stab only once.
Where do you stab first if you want him to die immediately?
If you are not experienced then you can't hit the heart for the first time... so maybe throat?
>inb4 edgy 9th grader
Just wanna stab a homeless man to discover what does a person feel after his first murder
wish me luck /b

Shut the fuck up.

Good question OP, I'd say the throat or the head yeah

>itt: op replying to himself

I guess, if i would be in an situation, where i need to and have control over me, i would try to cut the throat or stab the knife upwards in his side, so i would stab the lung.

Chances are you drop your nuts and/or the homeless man makes you his bitch.
RIP in peace OP.

dont go for the head btw the skull is tougher than you think

stream it

if youre gonna kill someone why the fuck would you want them to die right away? 15 year old detected

this

>immediately
lung

>painfully and slowly
kidney

Edgy 9th grader

Armpit. Easy access to vital organs...no fussy bones to penetrate.

OP here
not even close boi

yeah, but that takes too much time. a quick stab in the throat is way more simple, i guess

Achilles tendon.

Don't make it quick for him.

A human will run around on stumps to escape danger. Take your time with it.

At this moment the homeless man is now fucking the wife as OP licks the excess cum off.

St0b in peNuses will Blead out m0re faster 0r anus

Right in the dick.

Jugular. You'll see him panic immediately and you can enjoy the euphoria seeing the hope in his eyes drain as he knows he has no chance of escaping fate.

"Oh I want to kill someone but I want to make it as fast as possible" Thats how you know this kid is gonna pussy out when it comes down to it.

/thread

listen to

Depends on length, thickness, and edge type of the blade.

With one stab, assuming you can put it anywhere at all, through the back of the neck severing the brain stem/spinal cord would be impossible to miss and almost instantly fatal.

Under either armpit with a longer blade is fatal and impossible to staunch if the blade is twisted, without a specific type of dressing.

The liver is a harder target to hit than the heart if you don't know any Anatomy at all but is an incredibly vascular organ and bleeds like a motherfucker if ruptured, and isn't protected by as much bone as the heart is.

The kidneys are connected to the Renal Arteries and those bleed heavily too. Aim for the soft spots under the ribs on either side.

Severing the brachial artery near the biceps is les likely to be fatal in knife-to-knife combat is priority target.

A stab into they eye socket with a thinner blade (not a butcher's knife) is obviously going to be fucking fatal in most cases as the bone in the back of the ocular cavity is thin.

TL:DR The throat, eyes, liver, lungs, spine, kidneys, and wrists are good targets.

Femoral artery is good too if you can get to it.

OP here
i want them to die right away so they can't scream or shout for help or anything.
sorry i don't have the technology for that
do i need a longer knife for that?

i didn't read the whole text of yours. So i didn't know that u wanna try and stab an homeless. Was thinking, if someone would break in my home or is attacking me.

id just gut bust ya and kick ya head in faggot

If the skull is so tough why do helmets exist?

Listen to this guy. He'll only be choking on blood.

>so they cant scream
Lungs. Definitely lungs.

because bullets and blunt weapons can be tougher?

get thread and just stab and twist all over the soft midsection OP just keep stabbing after the first couple there will be no resistance due to shock, hopefully they sleeping when you stick it in first (kek)

Then why aren't helmets made out of bullets?

Stab yourself fuckin edgy bitch

why go small, moldec? why just kill? some horrorshow ultraviolence always commences with a good beating. and some glass of moloko.

>Where do you stab first if you want him to die immediately?
stab him in the anus with your penis.
getting fucked by a flaming homosexual (such as yourself) should make him an hero immediately

Although the skull can be though and the knife get stuck when you jam it in the poor fuckers head.

OP here
i kek'd

not really. just want to minimize the risk to getting caught

very helpful, thank you very much

Take that knife and shove it down your throat blade first op, the world don't need more of your kind.

well. that's my plan

yeah i know, but this homeless 'tent' is in the forest and there are 3-4 of them, if i try to beat 1 hobo then the others age gonna wake up and i just can' fight with all of them at the same time.
i want to be quick and effective, like a ninja
haha

OP here
very informative, thanks
'my kind'... you think it was my decision? i tried stuffs, had many good friends, teachers, pets and even a girlfriend, but life happened.
and the only one thing i want to experience is to take someone's life. Don't you want to know how does that feel? playing God...and stuff

the easy way is stabing the thigh, the femoral artery is the biggest artery you can stab with no skill, the hemorrhage will be enough to kill him