Seriously how was this scene so good when compared to the rest of this dull nonsense?

Seriously how was this scene so good when compared to the rest of this dull nonsense?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty good for a soap opera

Still waiting for the cut with only the Batman scenes.

the uncut 3 hour version of BvS is better than anything from the avengers clusterfuck. Maybe GoTG can compite tho.

>60 fps

ewwww

It's the moment where the film remembers "Holy fuck this is supposed to be a comic book movie" and briefly doesn't suck. They went too big with the Doomsday fight though

Because Zack Snyder knows how to film action and violence. He just sucks at everything else.

This. So off putting. Maybe its becase im watching on a phone.

It's just action movie basics. Because Batman is the only character grounded in any sort of reality and it's easier to write, film, and watch actual, vaguely realistic people do cool shit. It's the same reason Captain America is really the good thing about the MCU.

does any other capeshit scene even compare?
this whole fight is brutal as fuck

Zack Snyder learnt to not abuse slowmo, they should keep him on board to film the action scenes and let Bin Al-Afflecki write and direct.

Because it was somewhat realistic and not filled with CG.

Compare that scene to the final fight. You can't see Superman and Wonder Woman. Half the time you see either blurry CG or a cloud of dust. The other half is WW just trying to look sexy while she gets up off the ground.

>slamming that guy into the crate midjump
>killing someone with his own grenade and giving no shits
>his grappling gun actually impaling someone's leg
>pulling the knife from his body and stabbing it right through the fucker

Fucking brutal

>60fps
CGI looks like toy props
people look like they're in a TV show

who still insists in this high frame rate bullshit? there's zero positive thinks about it

Realistically the crate would have probably killed that one dude too. This Batman is a murderer. I think I like him better this way.

The only thing I find fucking stupid is Captain America/Black Panther being able to run as fast as cars

The entire time I was watching that fight I could only think "Snyder must have watched one of his kids playing the Arkham games"

This is much better than the Dark Knight choreography and action, which was total and utter shit in the 2nd and 3rd films, with few exception.

Stupid that he's just killing and shooting motherfuckers, though.

Superman in this universe is just straight fucking bad, though. Man of Steel was total garbage.

what's up with these fucking video game nerds converting shit to 60 fps

That and the fucking huge fall Bucky and Cap take jumping from building to building immediately prior
But otherwise most of their action scenes are relatively grounded through the entire CA trilogy

Snyder definitely played those games and forced his kids to watch

To be fair, Cap, Bucky, and Panther are all super human so I can give it a pass

it sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c