Why does the feminist version of Ghostbusters take a female character who was eccentric and nerdy and turn the male...

Why does the feminist version of Ghostbusters take a female character who was eccentric and nerdy and turn the male version of her into a Homer Simpson-tier retard?

Because women don't understand anything.

because they turned the male scientists into female retards as well

She was cute, CUTE

Likely because you didn't see the movie and just watched the HitB

She turned turbo slut in the second movie.

I want to marry Janine

/thread

If he's wrong, I'd love to see you prove it.

She's pretty sexy in "Who's Harry Crumb?"

It was the 80s, user. She was always a huge slut who liked getting fucked. All women back then did.

>She married college sweetheart Steven Hartley and the two actors went on the road to make money for a go at New York. That dream ended when both were in a severe auto accident while in New Mexico. Potts broke every bone below her waist. Hartley lost a leg.

Why does the white feminist version of Ghostbusters take an everyman archetype and turn it into a nigger stereotype?

what is it about her voice that makes me hard as a rock?

Same with Fran Drescher

Dropping off...

or picking up?

Ironically, Leslie Jones is the only actor that actually tried in the movie.

Your circumcised penis seeks Jewess quim to nest in.

They thought her high-pitched, snarling voice somehow made her seem stupid. It didn't. The voice is the only detractor about her. Everything else is so fantastic.

Because the writers didn't understand the first thing about ghostbusters.

It took a comedy about some losers who bumbled their way through stopping the apocalypse and turned it into the heroic tale of action heroes overcoming the big bad man baby ghosts like the heroes they are.

Oh boy, another Ghostbusters thread!

>back then

You know I was thinking lately that if Eddie Murphy had taken the role we probably would never of gotten the great Ernie Hudson

Honest question lads, what Janine portrayed by tina fay?

What is this from?

Janine was a Ghostbuster 20 years ago

Ghostbusters Extreme had a woman as the main character

I don't get why Ghostbusters...but WOMEN was considered ground-breaking

>me on the left

#AllMenAreStupid

Normies don't care about cartoons or anything nerd culture. They care about movies and movies only to keep them from their soulcrushingly vapid existence.

That subplot felt like a textbook example of "we need to have these characters do something"

Femzis hate men.

This reference to the cartoon is the only thing remotely cool about the new movie.

in 2016 niggers are proud to be niggers

>They care about movies and only movies because they lead full lives and don't need to fill said lives with pathetic cartoons

Me on the left

To be fair, nobody could resist Louis "The Tentpole" Tully

She was hitting onto Egon in the first movie.

Plus, by this time she was more well known for her sultry character on Designing Women.

SJWs want to be critics but are completely incapable of context and clearly know fuck all about what they're critiquing.

According to Ramis he didn't wanted a romantic subplot with Egon and Janine.
Which is strange because the animated show decided to go in that way

>Janine was a Ghostbuster 20 years ago

>Ghostbusters Extreme had a woman as the main character

You need to know how SJWs operate.

They want to shame people into pushing their politics into every crevice of mainstream culture... in every crack.

They don't give a fuck about shows or games or comics that already do this because they don't consume the shit - they just complain about it.

Was Zuul one dog who turned those two into dogs, or were they all one Zuul, or were there multiple Zuuls the whole time?

/thread

They fashioned her after her animated counterpart in 2.

They were Zuul and Vinz Clortho

You can tell Dan Schneider wasn't involved in this

>They want to shame people into pushing their politics into every crevice of mainstream culture... in every crack.

Like ectoplasm!

>full lives
full of easy mainstream consumption to provide stimulation since the majority of their time is spent stroking social instincts

Because it was made by a Numale that hates his own penis (to the point he asks the female cast to step on it)

Thats because movie Egon is basically asexual.

Janine hits on him and he responds with shit like "Print is dead" and "I collect spores molds and fungus" not to shut her up but because he just doesn't care.

One was a Zuul and the other was Vinz Clortho. There are many Zuuls if you take Vinz's statements at face value. They're basically Gozer's minions.

>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

we get it you watched the RLM review

Woman nothing, it was Paul Feig. He hates his gender because he was an outcast as a boy, remember. To him, nothing could be more amusing than casting Thor himself as a stereotypical dumb blond.

Nerdy and eccentric aren't exactly the words I'd use to describe Janine Melnitz. She's brassy, no-nonsense and sharp as a tack.

because feminists are boring tryhards and don't have a real sense of humor.

I agree, Kristen and Melissa both acted in their typecasted autopilot mode and Kate was fucking cringey.

Even The Producers managed to have a "dumb/sexy blonde" secretarian character that was actually endearing. There's no excuse for Chris Hemsworth's character.