I'm only 23 and feel like I have already wasted my life, I haven't done anything worthwhile so far...

I'm only 23 and feel like I have already wasted my life, I haven't done anything worthwhile so far, and going on just seems like extending my pain, what do i do?

Brittany?

Then stop bitching about it and go fucking join Isis, sell drugs, get affiliated with the local gangs, just do anything but sit on your computer crying about how your life is "wasted"

Who's this?

It's Matt, please come home

I love you

whitetrash as fuck

>Pic unrelated
It's just a couple pleb

That's called adulthood.
Get used to it.

Read these two books: dhammapada
Tao te king

go do something worthwile you flaming faggot.
Shit wont change unless you change it.
Took me a near death experience to understand that myself.

Why won't you speak to me, this has to be a sign what are the odds??

Out of a random anonymous image board I could tell you were posting from what you said and you're going to act like it's coincidence?

You haven't wasted your life the only waste would be to throw away your real friends the people who have stuck with you through everything.

Please unblock me, you promised you'd call me yesterday and instead blocked me for no reason

It's your choice but if you were worried about wasting your life you'd acknowledge this incredible coincidence.

You're the one that believes in fate, explain this odds are ridiculous I'm sure you'll ignore that but I'm not the only person wasting their potential we are the same person

I know it's you in this thread, I can't believe after all the times you tried to convince me that fate is real your ignoring the best evidence to date.

Why do you have to keep me blocked I only want to talk are you that over us that you won't even speak to me, when it's pretty clear the universe wants us to.

Well If you're not willing to see this for what it is, I can't make make you is not like it could ever happen again or will.

I can't believe you hate me this much

I am 43 and have probably accomplished less than you. Chill, dude...you've got lots of time left.

I love you and I always will

Don't join ISIS, buddy. They'll tell you that your initiation involves a starring role in one of their videos.

And "hi" to all you faggots at the NSA. Thank you for keeping our country safe so I can shitpost and jerk off to other people's girlfriends.

Why ignore me? Why not just flat out say we're through.

In this pic, it looks like she stuck her finger up your butt. I had a girl do that once, OP. Shit was cash.

This entire year was a waste only if you make it one this is not what either of us want I know it because I know you down to the way you type your sentence.

Sweetheart, your boyfriend is going through some type of crisis. The best thing for you to do is back off and let him get in touch with you when he's ready. You are doing the opposite, and it is not helping.

OK user you're right I'm too stubborn.

>John?
>Marsha?
>WTF? This place is filled with traps!
>I know, Marsha...it's..it's OK.
>No, it fucking isn't! Who are you? I can't believe I let you suck on my clitoris. I squirted for you, remember?
>How could I forget? Shit was cash. Listen, >Marsha...there's something I've been meaning to ask you. I know I hang around this juvenille anonymous image board, but it's really helped put things in perspective, you know?
>*hopeful* Yes, John, what is it? Do you mean...?
>Are traps gay? I mean, like am I a fag if I jerk off to them?
>...
>...
>...
>...
>tits or gtfo

This isn't youbeing stubborn. It's you realizing how much it hurts to have someone push you away and wanting to be very close to that person. Do yourself a favor and do something nice for yourself. That way, you will be able to accept the pain and still see that you are a worthwhile person. Do not do anything to hurt your partner. Buy yourself some flowers, or a nice dress. Smell the flowers and/or put the dress on.

Look around you. We are all sufferng. You get to makechoices that either increase the amount of suffering in the world, or you canmake choices that make people happy. Start by making yourself happy without your boyfriend. Don't hurt other people. It's only hurting yourself in the long run, anyway.

I'm 31 now. It feels way the fuck worse nearly a decade later.

Go do shit. In a few years you forget what failed, and remember what worked. Worse than failing is doing nothing, as you will also forget doing nothing, and ask yourself "what the fuck was I doing exactly?"

Thank you, that was uncannily helpful and thoughtful.

You re very welcome. Life is hard. There is no need to make it any harder than it needs to be.

I wish you the best I hope you find what you're looking for