What kind of genitalia did god have?

What kind of genitalia did god have?

> a penis
What did he use it for? Doesn't that make him a man?

> None.
So hes a dickless eunuch. How can he be omnipotent and able to do anything if he can't even bait into a tissue or impregnate a prost in Tuscon?

> a vagina
No.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Boyd_(physicist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God isn't real you idiot. There's like zero chance he exists.

Wow, what a stupid thread

god doesn't have a physical form

So just like my super-attractive conjoined twin.

thread/

So God doesn't have a model or a texture. That leaves me to ask: Does god have a collision box?

I have a thesis based on several scientific evidences that God has a penis and he masturbates with a piece of fried cheese stuffed in his ass

Hey genius, if God is the creator of matter and space, then how can he be physical? It's a logical contradiction

If X created Y, then Y cannot already exist

>hurr durr im a programmer but I don't have basic common sense

>implying a being that can create matter out of nothing wouldn't give himself a physical form after the fact.

He did, the physical manifestation of God on earth was Jesus Christ

Jesus is the false messiah. Satan is the real angel. There's proof in the new testament that proves that satan is our lord and saviour.

lol, idiot

That's not how you troll

On a meth-like comedown. It's the best you are getting from me.

According to the book, he made man in his own image, then made women as an afterthought. Therefore it's reasonable to assume that God has a penis and nipples for reasons we will never understand.

UNLESS you like the version of the story where god created Adam as an androgyne with two fronts, male and female, facing away from each other. He was a complete, whole, and total being but he was alone. Out of sympathy for Adam's loneliness, God sawed him in half and made a back for each half creating Adam and Lilith. Because in that case, creating Adam in his own image means God has not only a penis but also a vagina and tits. This, of course, would conflict with that story where Moses is allowed to see God's passing backside (seeing his face would explode you or something) which implies that God has an ass and not a vagina back there.

There's no such thing you retard. There is no chance at all that he exists.

He doesn't fucking exist at all, in no way.

God created man in his own image so he is a man retards

What kind of God would chose male over female. Who doesn't want a phat ass?

Is God at Sup Forums?

ITT -
Special snow flake millennial children who can't believe in something greater than themselves, because it would force them to acknowledge and accept their responsibility for being a little faggot, illogically racist and ignorant.
So it is within their self interest to not believe in a greater power because it frees them from the burden of morality and decency towards a fellow human.
I.E. = faggot little maggot gets angry that he's not good with the ladies.
Faith would give him patience to know love comes and goes.
Ignorance and disbelief would give him thoughts of how to hurt her for " making you look like a idiot, in front of all those people, you supposedly don't care about. And/or shoot up a school.

Your friend,
Mr. Brutal Truth.

Ps.
Deal with it you fag.
There is a god, want proof?
Your faggot ass has dodged evolution until this point. Also , every time you are at your most dressed or most euphoric you always say " oh my god!!"
You don't call out " oh my nothingness!! "
Faggot
Nuff said.

If you're talking about the Christian and Muslim depiction of god being some guy then you should read into Judaism since both of these religions came from it.

God's name is YHWH or Tetragrammaton.

I personally believe God takes form as the entire universe because that's the only way God could be everywhere at once like all the religions say, God obviously is everything, including us since many religions also explain how god comes from within as well.

Your effort has granted you a free pastor cuckold with cream and a large soda. Please pickup your gift and GTFO

/thread

God was a futa

It takes you 3 paragraphs to literally say 1 sentence. You obviously take your inspiration from the bible.

>what's the ass then

Lol sure thing faggot.
But next time you are fapping it to traps on Sup Forums, make sure you call it out right.
It's not " oh my god look at his tits"
It's "oh my emptiness look at his dick"
Faithless ingrate.

>because it would force them to acknowledge and accept their responsibility for being a little faggot, illogically racist and ignorant
Kek, implying religious people are not some of the most intolerant, racist and ignorant people on this planet

>There is a god, want proof?
>Your faggot ass has dodged evolution until this point. Also , every time you are at your most dressed or most euphoric you always say " oh my god!!"
>You don't call out " oh my nothingness!! "
Kek, because people saying it mean it literally and because people say make a god exist? Why doesn't Santa or the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy exist then?

>you always say " oh my god!!"
This is false.
While I did learn this expletive as a child and used it, as all language is used, in the contexts in which it would appropriately express what I was thinking and feeling, I no longer say that.

Several years ago, while working as an electrician on a job refurbishing the cafeteria in an elementary school, the job ran behind schedule and we had to work in a facility populated with children. In order to keep my job, I forced upon myself the habit of saying "GODZILLA" instead of "GOD DAMMIT" when I'd hit my finger with a hammer. The kids thought it was hilarious because every time people would hear the "GOD-" and be surprised by the "ZILLA", and I still do it to this day.

This does not, however, prove the existence of Godzilla (unfortunately).

All of you atheists are stupid enough to think that God is a person, don't you ?

All those fake scenarios holy fuck, Religion has your reality all twisted into illusions that help you cope with self assurance disintegration. Keep consuming please, you guys make up for the majority of sheep population.

Santa and tooth fairy don't exist, because they were made by older versions of you who wanted to bank on the over zeleous morons who believe just because Ralph and Bob believe, and who would use your belief to benefit themselves financially.
Hence the birth of Christ/Horus/etc
And the resurrection have been commercialized.
Because folks like you are so ignorant they figured selling you the idea of a fat guy breaking into your house using a chimney and a rabbit that lays eggs is more profitable for them to have you believe.
But then again, you probably believe in 67 genders too.
But not God.
It's not fashionable at the moment to believe.
You're a badass, got a reputation to uphold.

>All of you theists are stupid enough to think that god exists, don't you ?

Fixed it for you

ITT

I really, really, really like this image.

Some of us believe but aren't that eager to glitter coat ourselves with Hosanna cum-shine and smiles.. you could say Templars didn't socialize with Happy Sunday People.

Yeah yeah, write some insults more and later go cuddle with mom while watching teen titans go

Theists are more likely to live with their parents actually.

Kek, not mad. Actually I think believing in magical sky wizards is the dumbest thing of all.

>Santa and tooth fairy don't exist, because they were made by older versions of you who wanted to bank on the over zeleous morons who believe just because Ralph and Bob believe, and who would use your belief to benefit themselves financially.
Actually Santa was created to steer pagans away from their holidays and towards the christfag ways

>But then again, you probably believe in 67 genders too.
Nope
>But not God.
>It's not fashionable at the moment to believe.
It's not fashionable to believe, Kek,no it's pure stupidity to believe that religious is anything more than moral stories to control an uneducated public during a lawless time...aka THE DARKAGES. It's funny how history remembers the time were religion rules as the dark ages.

Dude looks to be underage

Of course, because every atheist are smart college-educated mastermind just like richard dawkins, our God and messiah

>Actually Santa was created to steer pagans away from their holidays and towards the christfag ways
False.
Saint Nicholas and Kris Kringle were both real people. When they died, the people in their towns kept giving secret presents to children to keep from having to disappoint the kids about the death of kind old men. The legends of the two were kind of blurred together (Kris Kringle rode a reindeer, Saint Nicholas drove a sleigh) and the name "Santa Claus" is just the result of a few centuries of small children failing to pronounce "Saint Nicholas".

The only real attempt to insert Jesus into the whole thing was changing Candlemas into Christ-mas and claiming that it was about Jesus's birth.

Yeah. Nice grammar. I'm sure you are a smart college-educated mastermind though.

he is castrated

You don't answered to my argument, faggot

So what if I'm a faggot? Are you homophobic now? I thought Jesus said to love all regardless of their sexual orientation?

Sweet still no reason to believe in a god in modern times. Unless you need to be tricked into being moral

I don't give a shit about jesus because i'm not a christian, faggot

Still no reason to believe in dawkins, faggot

It's a cunt with a cunt.

Because using scientific logic to understand the world/universe around makes less sense then saying a magical being did it all, please

Yes yes
>muh science, muh logic, muh supierority over christfags

If you think religion is true in any way. Yer a dumbass. Nuff said.

funny how the "dark ages" is no longer a term used by historians

Funny how that era in Europe is not known for progressing human kind and was ruled by religion

Cool argument Sup Forumsro

funny how you you don't know what ur talking about and still havn't looked it up

God is not human, you moron

Ok what great things did religion do for humanity during that time? The crusades?

Cool "argument"
Yeah, giving me a picture from star trek, you are a typical fedora faggot, have fun watching shitty shows in your male cave
Pic related, faggot

>Yeah, giving me a picture from star trek, you are a typical fedora faggot, have fun watching shitty shows in your male cave

Cool story Sup Forumsro, you really showed me

>Pic related, faggot
So because of this pic religion wasn't a shit stain on human history during the medieval era, kek, wow you are a smart one aren't ya

Okay, what great things did atheism for humanity during that time ? USSR, Communist China and North Korea ?

Only medieval era, faggot

Which time the Cold War? Genetics and genetic engineering

Everything has a creator or is created by something else, nothing in the universe existed or formed on its own

All eras but I was talking about a specific on earlier were religion ruled and was law and humanity greatly suffered and did not push forward

Answer my argument. What good atheism gave to world. Killing priests in USSR ?

Genetics, modern medicine

why the fuck would god even give a shit enough about some random fucking talking animal on an obscure planet to actually make him self look like them, let lone make self a physical object.

you cant prove that.

what about quarks?

No, that was given by science, not atheism you moron

God isn't a human you fuck wit
He is a deity. Divine. Not an actual person

Right Because most scientist are not atheists? Oh wait they are

Like I said, everything had a creator. We're not that far into science yet to understand their creation

then who created god

1. Not all of them
2. And.. ? Atheism is a belief, a idea, not a actual thing. Atheism did not invented anything. People did.

Thats the thing, the "everything jas a creator" is the physics thats part of our universe, God's not part of our universe, he exists outside of space and time.

Cool then religion which is also an idea also invented nothing

Yes, both atheism and religion invented nothing

People who tend to not believe in religion tend to be the people who progress science and thus humanity the most

so, he doesn't exist?

before that gets your panties in a bunch, just listen.

i could apply the same logic to anything. lets just say the flying spaghetti monster. he obviously doesn't exist. however i could get away by saying he exists out of our plain of existence. well... that just means he doesn't fucking exist

Even if. Religion and science can be compatible. There are a lot of christian or deist sciencists

Who are not progressing science with their earth is 10k years old bullshit

How ?..

Fake news, user fake news

I assume i won this battle, thank God

He existed before the big bang that means he's outside of our universe, your judging an omipotent being by the physics of this universe.

No, they spread fake news/science

Earth is clearly older than 10k years

Not all. You talk about creationists, i talk about real sciencists

I believe god's physical form is time itself

There was never a time that time did not exist before is past tense and the past is a place in time
God has always existed as time has, i have us life. ,he will give us death.

ok, ok.
were obviously going no where with the whole god being out side the universe thing. whatever.

all im saying is that if you claim god is immortal, cant i claim the same about the universe?

Which real scientists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Boyd_(physicist)

This for example

Universe came to exist after the big bang along with all its physics, God existed before it, he's the one who created it anyways

Cool this doesn't change the fact the MOST are NOT religious.