Name a worse team to ever win a championship than the 2016 Cleveland Indians

Name a worse team to ever win a championship than the 2016 Cleveland Indians
>protip: you can't

They deserve it even more. They lost like every starter they had, it's all mid 20s kids. And they're thrashing the Cubs on national television

the Ravens

I...i..its not over until its over

Another one for da land I guess

>being this mad

LeGod willed this, don't @ me again.

2015 Royals

This

Nearly killed basedball

2006 Carolina Hurricanes. Literally everyone they faced suffered critical injuries before or during the series.

>not understanding I'm from Cleveland

>le butthurt oilers fan

>OILELS LMAOOOOOOOO

2006 St. Louis Cardinals are easily the worst MLB team to win the World Series in my lifetime.

This desu

Baseball is all about the literal who teams fluking their way to a WS by getting hot, so I doubt they're the worst. They at least have a recent Cy Young winner, even if it was the joke AL version

Blame the West for letting the oilels meme their way to the finals

Reminder the Marlins have 2 championships.

if they had their full rotation and brantley they'd be pretty damn good, tbf

2015 Golden State Warriors

Uh, Leicester fucking City?

Brantley hasn't been right in a while, that is less of a factor. Carrasco and Salazar were bigger losses, but somehow they have made do without them. Almost makes me wonder if they had the full roster if they would be playing with this chemistry or not.

1978 Washington Bullets

2006 cardinals

OP here. Sorry, I meant real sports.

Eli Manning led Giants.

Buccaneers

the 2001 diamondbacks were two pitchers and one steroid freak and a bunch of replacement-level guys

OP here. You got me on that one.

the browns will win the sb this year
cap this

twice

>19-0

Shut your whore mouth, leaf. They played three hard series in the east against three goaltending GODS and then had to face the scrappy, talented Oilers in a fantastic finals. They earned that cup.

Y'know, that's still baffling to me. Not only did they win the Series in their only two trips to the playoffs, they did it as the wild card both times.

Hate to break up the delusion in this thread but the Indians just broke the record for most shutouts posted in a playoff run. They've got 5 shutouts and the most ridiculous player in baseball right now in their bullpen. When are people going to figure it out; pitching is what wins you championships. And not just having a monster ace or a great number one and number two, if your entire staff is solid, bullpen included, like the Indians have this year, you're going to win shit.
See also; every single team that has won the World Series in the last 15 years.

this is the correct answer

> Suggs
> Reed
> Lewis
> Ngata
> Leach
> Rice
> Flacco
> Justin Tucker
> Yanda
> bad

> Ray Lewis
> Jamal Lewis
> Shanon Sharpe
> Rod Woodson
> Ogden
> Chris McAlister
> Peter Boulware
> Matt Stover
> bad

fuck off

you're a cowboys fan what do you care

This is fucking easy.

The 2010 Colorado Rapids.

2015 Kansas City Royals. It was, however, a great series.

>mlels

i would say the 2014 sf giants. there was nothing really special about that team except bumgarner

San Fransisco Giants. All three times.

like 99% of world series, stanley cup, and whatever floorsqueak chamionship is called winners. the best team is clearly decided after 162 or 82 games, playoffs are terrible at actually determining who is the best team, just who can get hot at the right time.

>people still give a fuck about fatswing in the year 2016

as if any single-postseason records matter now that there are dozens of games every year

Shitty teams win all the time in baseball. That's the nature of the game.

>playoffs are terrible at actually determining who is the best team, just who can get hot at the right time.

This does not apply to the NBA, and you know it.

The 2007 Giants
The 20011 Cardinals
Literally all of the even year Giants teams
The 1969 Mets
The 2015 Denver Broncos
What else am I missing?

bautista pls

then why are you talking about boreball?

Pic related ;^)

I can't, youre right. Maybe the crapaliers

>The 1969 Mets

they won 100 games

>Florida
>Hockey
Why the fuck is this allowed?

>getting smacked by "joke AL" pitchers

How is the best defense in the league considered one of the worst teams to win a championship? ('15 Broncos)

most of the time, because there are only like 3-4 teams with a chance of winning the championship every season in the first place.

The warriors were clearly the best team in the league last year, they lost because LeBron went super saiyan in the finals.

Its. MLS. 2009 Real Salt Lake scraped into the playoffs with a losing record of 11-12-7 and somehow won the fuck title. All because Landon Donovan missed a fucking penalty kick.

I'll take the "joke AL pitchers" over the "joke NL bats"

The specific record doesn't matter so much as the fact that they have five shutouts across 12 games played.
In the ALCS the Blue Jays game scores in their four losses were:

And in the three wins during the World Series they've held the Cubs to
runs scored.

On top of this their best reliever just set the record for most strikeouts through a post season. Their pitching is the real deal, and that leads to wins.

2007 New York Giants

2011 cardinals
T. Cardinals fan

The 2016 Chicago Cubs, if they could, which they can't. The last time I saw hitting this bad was when I watched a Mariner's game from 2013.

Butthurt cubs fan detected lol

He may have meant 86 Mets

Portugal winning the euros.

I was gonna say the Cubs, but they actually haven't won anything in decades. You just think they have won, based on how they are hyped and shilled the fuck out of every year.

The 94-95 Chicago Bulls

>The 20011 Cardinals
please future-man, tell me if trump won way back in 2016

Yes he did. Also check en

Our 2006 team was much worse, dingus.

You're probably a butthurt rags fan false flagging

Who are the rags

>be cards fan
>absolute juggernaut cards teams in 2004, 2005 and 2013 all fail to win World Series
>really good but not quite juggernaut/elite cards teams in 2002, 2014, and 2015 all fail to win World Series
>by far the two shittiest teams >we've sent to the playoffs this century (2006, 2011) somehow win the entire thing

How

that post really made me think. theyve got a great dynamic with tito and this playoff roster

you have 160 games to figure it out in the regular season then put your best rotation in during the playoffs.

kek

hax

The White Sox when they last won it. Fucking turrible.

>set playoff record with 5
>needed 7 to make the cubs have just as many 0 run games in the postseason as they did in all 162 games
way to fuck it up lebron

2016 Cleveland Cavaliers

You're welcome, Cleveland.

▲▲

How many times were they shut out?

Literally no one remembers the 2005 White Sox except White Sox fans.

Where my Whalers fans @?

/ t h r e a d

I love it. It's fun when the media favorites get wrecked.

>White Sox fans

All 5 of them?

>I love it. It's fun when the media favorites get wrecked.

this
and Colts Bears SB was awful

Dome babbty got a ring because Grossman was retatrd

Lecavalier?
St. Louis?
Brad Richards?
Dan Boyle?
Khabibulin?????

Fudge Packers, shittiest Superb Owl I've ever seen and I'm a Jest fan.

2011 new york giants. Nothing redeemable or particularly good about that team. They were average as fuck and they had a LOT of comeback wins late in games. Yet they meme'd their way to the owl and dropped the pats

2015 Denver Broncos

Also, the only reason they got there is the fucking retard on the 49ers fumbling the punt return and putting the jints in FG range in OT

2010 giants

As well as 2012 and 2014

Cardinals any year.

The game was awful but the teams in it were actually both very good that season.

>muh Rex grissman
Bears were 13-3 that year, don't you dare tell me they were automatically shy despite being great everywhere but QB. Indy was good too although Peyton sucked in the playoffs