Celebrity thread!

Celebrity thread!

>best emma
>best celeb

i could fill up an olympic size swimming pool with the amount of cum that has come from my body wanking to Stacy Kiebler.

Agreed

more stacy

jesus she's stunning

Disgusting. Plaza is nasty I don't know why people are obsessed with her.

M-My mistress Victoria Justice is a v-very beautiful w-woman and I-I know I-I'm a very lucky man to p-possess her...

Is she ever going to get them out on cam? She needs to hurry before it's too late.

Because she's "LOL so quirky and thinks the world is dumb just like me!!!1!!"

Neckbeards think they might have a chance because she doesn't act like your stereotypical actress, not realizing that her entire public persona is an act to make up for not being as hot as other actresses her of her age and caliber.

one day, never

timebomb.gif

I-I know many men w-want her and th-they h-hope I-I'll release h-her s-so they can have a chance t-to get her...

I'd rape your stuttering beta ass right in front of her and make her mine.
Pretty sure a cuck like you is used to being the third wheel, you'll be fine as I smash her holes.

Still need to watch Pet

Didn't even know about foreskin, blech

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir f-for o-offending y-you; I-I know I d-don't deserve h-her... She i-is s-so beautiful and I-I know m-many m-men f-feel o-on me l-like y-you, wanting t-to take h-her a-away...

Kik anons from last thread?

the only one

She doesnt give a fuck about a beta cuck such as yourself, keep your delusios to your own sissy ass.

lena meyer-landrut bro, where are you?

No katybros or katysluts about?

stop engaging him. it's exactly what that faggot wants. just ignore him like everybody else is doing.

Pardon my tits

I-I know m-many m-men a-are v-very u-upset I-I possess h-her; they th-think s-she c-can d-do m-much b-better than having a-a sandbag l-like m-me w-weigh h-her d-down...

This is my MILF of the year pick

I don't even consider it shitposting. I think he's fucking funny.

Y-You s-see h-how upset they a-a-are b-because I-I have h-her and they c-can o-only w-wish f-for what I-I have...

Damn, Stutterbro's going on the offensive.

You guys better be careful with what you say to him, I think you made him mad.

I-If o-only the d-depths of her feelings towards m-me could be fully plunged, the g-great e-envies o-of m-men w-would r-rise into a-a cumulative h-heap o-of wrath h-heard throughout th-the world......

real beauty

Would you suck cock for your favorite celeb

is that fake?

it appears i can't tell anymore

No that looks rather natural to mine eyes.

I'd take a load if I had to

she's pretty, yea
but I like Kristen Stewart more for example