Who do asshole men always get the woman?

Who do asshole men always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
youtube.com/watch?v=xKYari2aMSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least he accepts that he's a fag

They wan't someone who dominates their lifes, tells them what to do and entertains them.

Yeah, we know.

can someone translate to english ?

It's cuz you take yourself way to seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Sure, I'll do my best. Op is made because he's a lonely virgin that doesn't know how to talk to girls

Women of lower thinking defer to the most 'dangerous' male because they think he will keep them safe from the others.

We as people have evolved past the need for security mating, and gender roles in general. But these trends persist because it's the lowest common denominator of existential solutions.

Long story short, these men and women think about as hard as the average reptile. You just need to find a woman who's more humanized. And she probably won't like you either. That's life. Get used to it.

Woman are made by genetics to find man who have big testicles and make strong babies to have survival. In those day from when we come all man lived in shitty cave hole with out nice appliances and espresso making machines of today. Man protected shitty cave hole and womens in them from bear, cattiger and other mens. All caves smell bad, make very dark and everyone write all ove walls with chalk and mud. If womans make noise man would hitting them with fist or rock to say them "be quiet trying to eat this meat." So 20,000 of evolution make women compliant to hairy man big balls who hit and make cave smelling very badly. Only past 40 years things make change man now wear dress, and tits and say "Oh I have pussy hat on head to have menstrual cramping with you womens" Don't falling for this. Women see this and say "Oh very nice I like feminal mens" but really she thinking deep in womb "Oh what a fag"

It's not genetics, It's cuz your fat and gay

You don't need to be super macho and aggressive all the time.That's the behavior of a young upstart that wants an excuse to prove himself, or a faker. Either way, it's not a sign of confidence.

What you DO need are boundaries, the willingness to enforce them, and the ability. Don't grandstand or pick fights, but don't bend or be intimidated either.

Remember the practical purpose of violent rage: If you were a perfectly logical and rational person, someone could take advantage of you easily, and you wouldn't retaliate because the consequences for assault/murder are worse than being taken advantage of.

But if you're an angry person, the fact that it's an objectively terrible idea to murder your girlfriend for cheating, or shoot someone for cutting you off in traffic, or hospitalize a dude for macking on your girl, will not necessarily stop you from doing it in the heat of the moment. This gives people pause before pushing your buttons. It's like nuclear deterrance in this way.

So in other words, prove as best you can that you have the capacity and willingness to fuck people when they cross you, but don't go looking for problems.

My first language might be Polish but you need to learn how to read.

no one likes a faggot with a stale pasta. not even the pathetic sympathy factor is there to work for people like you

watch that edge son

His kid literally only read the 1st line but decided to comment on the post anyways
At least drop a tl;dr faggot
>btw I didn't write that scrambled-ass essay

Why do you spend your time around asshole women? Sure, there are some total bitches, but there are many nice, intelligent and compassionate women with finely developed personality. Or maybe you're just ugly? Have you tried good clothes and grooming? These can do wonders. Stop geralizing, dickhead, and work on yourself.

Women want a man with a horse cock and lots of testosterone. Trust me I fuck men and women.

that guy in webm looks like a faggot

it is true tho

>women
>personality
Lmfao hop on any social media site and compare women
There's like 2 or 3 different personalities among them

>722183764
And apparently every single one of them seem to suffer chronic anxiety. Anyone else notice that? It's really starting to piss me the fuck off, seeing the constant shareable shit "10 things nobody realizes you're doing because of your anxiety; living with anxiety is like..."

NO. YOU DON'T HAVE FUCKING ANXIETY, GET OVER YOURSELF.

filthy weeaboo, you are just a filthy weeaboo..
so catchy

Bullshit. I was a pussy emo faggot in high school, and I'm still one. I'm mica as fuck too, and I drown in pussy so it must just be your ugly face faggot

Wondering how your reply is even directed at mine

shoot up your school faggot

>Who do asshole men always get the woman?

But, that's not true at all. If you're a decent human being and not a creeper or completely boring, it's easy to get women.

>I drown in pussy

Because they don't worry about coming off as assholes. They already are, so they can just go up and ask girls out without worrying about it.

In case you're wondering, it's the asking that works.

kek
because its not
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Then make sure you direct it at the correct post next time, shit-for-brains.

i want a stupid little cumstain who cried like a pussy wimp :3

it turns me on to see you cry. and hurt you. and give you bruises.

filthy weeaboo, you are just a filthy weeaboo..
( :

are you a dom female?

It's because you're fat and gay.

Sure buddy, that's totally what I look like

i love to break those

trap. i have dom female friends though, they're everywhere

FILTHY FILTHY WEEABOOO
YER A WEEABOO

fucking trap...
kys faggot lord

Women don't like assholes, they like confident well adjusted men who can provide them with security.

Some people confuse confidence with being an asshole, just like some people on Sup Forums confuse love with lust. Not everyone is an idiot though, so don't worry and keep looking.

Not all women, only the dumb cunts. I may have not gotten laid as much, but I also never fucked a bitch that turned around and claimed her ex raped her. I never fucked a bitch who deliberately poked holes in the condom. I never fucked and bitch that turned around and got psycho when I called it off.

Yeah, I got a little less pussy. But it's been smart pussy. A lot less baggage that way. Funny thing is, couple of my friends married some psycho bitches too. Better to play it safe. Besides, I've found that the smarter girls are also more into bdsm.

I think you might be my perfect woman. Give me your KIK and I'll be your pussy-eating cuck.

Just work on yourself and every time you get to some level say to lose some weight or become more powerful or make more shit money... go to a massager and try to fuck her, after some times of doing this you will get real good polish pussy.

She a dog ass mutt

I'm overweight, and haven't shaved my beard in months, and I have a girlfriend. It's kinda easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKYari2aMSo

Make a friend first. It's easy to get a girl to at least try a date with you if they know you personally, since they know it's not as much of a roll of the dice. Give it time. If they say no, well, maybe they have a hot friend with lower standards, or will like you late on. Just.... don't go in expecting pussy. Go in with expectations set on getting someone you can laugh with at least. You can't spell "boyfriend" without "friend".

That was really gay, holy shit.

that.

Once you actually jump over your own shadow and do not give a fuck getting women is easy.

guys do the same thing with depression.

Depression and anxiety are such bs. everyone fkn hates life, it's not just you m8.

Woman like popular men who will give them status, i am all the macho crap you said and i am 1,87m, they think i am an asshole, plus, the betas who piss me of said they will sue me if i ever touch them